Favorite/Least favorite Disney movie

Favorite of all time~ The Parent Trap (I was shocked that this got overlooked at the round table!)

Favorite animated~ Aladdin

Favorite Disney/Pixar~ Ratatouille

I love The Parent Trap (original with Haley Mills)!

My favorite movie would be the original Parent Trap. (From back in the days when there was no vcr's and you had to actually wait for it to be shown on tv)

My favorite animated movie would be Toy Story.

Same here Kevin. I saw Mary Poppins at what is now the State Theater in New Brunswick, NJ. I remember my Mom dressing me up, as in a dress, to go to the movie. My movie couture now is jeans or sweat pants. I wish I knew how much a ticket was back then.

I dont know how much a theater ticket was back than, but the Palace Theater (where I saw Mary Poppins) also did live shows.

I dont know why...maybe I was goofy back then too....but I photocopied my ticket to see Bruce Springsteen at the Palace in 1977. (this was the very early Born To Run days) and the cost of the ticket (for third row center) was......

Are ya ready?

$7.00

Yup....7 bucks to see Bruce. Movie tickets are $10 now.

Ok....I've turned into one of those people that remembers when you could buy X for $X.XX

I need to go lay down.

I dont know how much a theater ticket was back than, but the Palace Theater (where I saw Marry Poppins) also did live shows.

I dont know why...maybe I was goofy back then too....but I photocopied my ticket to see Bruce Springsteen at the Palace in 1977. (this was the very early Born To Run days) and the cost of the ticket (for third row center) was......

Are ya ready?

$7.00

Yup....7 bucks to see Bruce. Movie tickets are $10 now.

Ok....I've turned into one of those people that remembers when you could buy X for $X.XX

I need to go lay down.

And I felt old when I typed in about when there were no vcr's, it was probably around the same time.

Well, for me, there has to be a distinct line drawn between "classic" and "recent films". You just can't compare them, its the old Apples and Oranges thing. Also have to distinguish between Animated and Live Action.

Favorite Classic Animated: I so can't pick just one... Sword in the Stone, Robin Hood, Classic Adventures of Winnie the Pooh and/or Three Caballeros.

Favorite Recent Animated: Toy Story or Cars or Ratatoulle (or however the heck that's spelled ;) )

Least Favorite Classic Animated: Fox and the Hound or Rescuers Down Under

Least Favorite Recent Animated: Any of those stinkin' direct-to-video sequels

Favorite Live Action: Most all of the Hayley Mills classics - Parent Trap, Pollyanna, That Darn Cat, Summer Magic. Also Swiss Family Robinson, and the original Love Bug. These are my favorite Disney movies; all the Annette/Tommy Kirk/Hayley Mills/etc live-action 60's/70's movies.

Least-favorite live action: Any of the above classics that have been remade. :mad:

I love The Parent Trap (original with Haley Mills)!

Is there another? ;)

Miss Julie has mentioned her dislike for the sequels and ITA, but I'd like to add "No more remakes!"

Let's get together...yeah, yeah, yeah! (You'll all have that stuck in your heads now.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter