Favorite/Least favorite Disney movie

LilGMom

<font color=red>It makes me want to Kiss on the li
WOOHOO!!! I was more than thrilled when I heard a little 'shout out' for "Pete's Dragon" as a favorite movie! You don't hear that movie mentioned much but I love love love that movie!!!

What is your favorite/least favorite movie?

I have a hard time narrowing it down to just one favorite but there are some that I will watch regardless of what else is on. "Pete's Dragon" is one and Lion King is another.

My least favorite would have to be "The Haunted Mansion" movie, the Cheez-Wiz was flowing during that movie. I also do not like the remakes of the Parent Trap movies or Herbie movies, love the classic versions though.

So what is your favorite/least favorite movie?

Favorite: Aladdin. DH & I even danced to A Whole New World at our wedding. Lion King is a very close second.

Least favorite: Lilo & Stitch. Sorry John! Yes, the animation is cool, but I just was very disappointed in the movie itself.

Sorry, I just can't pick one :sad2: I love them all so much. :love:
I have favorite parts like at the end of Tarzan...
Kerchak: No. Forgive me, for not understanding that you have always been one of us. Our family will look to you now.
Tarzan: No. Kerchak.
Kerchak: Take care of them... my son.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Or when Buzz and Woody meet in Toy Story...
Woody: YOU! ARE! A! TOYYYYY! You're not the real Buzz Lightyear! You're - you are an action figure!
You are a child's play-thing!
Buzz: You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity. Farewell.
Woody: Oh, yeah? Well, good riddance, ya loony!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And Beauty and the Beast ( I gotta admit it's pretty close to the top of the list)
Beast: You- You came back.
Belle: Of course I came back. I couldn't let them... Oh, this is all my fault. If only I'd gotten here sooner.
Beast: Maybe it's better... it's better this way.
Belle: Don't talk like that. You'll be all right. We're together now. Everything's going to be fine, you'll see.
Beast: At least... I got to see you... one last time.

And sorry John, I love the music in Pocahontas :upsidedow That's how I picked my username...(Should I marry Cocowum, is all my dreaming at an end...)

I can't think of a Disney movie I don't like...:scratchin I have to admit I have not seen Haunted Mansion.:happytv: Guess now I'll have to watch it.popcorn::

My Fav is...well I have a few. Beauty and the beast, little Mermaid & Finding Nemo.

I have to agree with the OP about the Haunted Mansion, it just wasn't very kid friendly. Bridge to Terabithia was just to sad and we left the theatre not feeling very uplifted. My daughter was devistated and then angry for about 20 minutes after the movie was over:sad2:

I have to agree with John as my favourite is definately Lilo And Stitch. I LOVE stitch and he is the main focus on my pin collection! I always have my picture with him at the parks (as seen in my avatar).

There are other movies that I just love watching like The Emperor's New Groove (The first time I watched it was on the plane on my 1st trip to DLR, I then watched it twice more), Kronks New Groove, All Pixar movies and The Jungle Book

I have no single least favourite but most of the Disney TV movies are my least favourite such as High School Musical and the Cheetah Girls. IMO these movies ooze cheese and waste time on the disney channel when thousands of people could be watching better movies.

My No. 1: Beauty And The Beast
Dh No. 1: Aladdin

My Last: Bedknobs & Broomsticks
Dh Last: Lilo & Stitch

My favorite: Brother Bear (don't laugh, I liked the "moral" of the story). Rut and Tuk just slay me.

Least favorite: Home on the Range

My all time favorites are The Little Mermaid and Sleeping Beauty.

My least favorites are Hercules and The Emperor's New Groove.

It seems I lean toward the princess/chick flicks. princess:

My favorite would have to be Beauty and The Beast and Pete's Dragon. Beauty and the Beast is the movie DH and I saw on our second date. And, Pete's Dragon, I watched a bazillion times when I was ten. My parents were getting divorced, and I stayed at my aunt's house all summer. It was back when you had to pay for the Disney Channel. Pete's Dragon was on about every day.

I'm not sure on my least favorite. I'll get back to you on that one.

Favorite, Lion King, great animation, storytelling and music

Least favorite, Cinderella II,

Favorite: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST all the way!! It's one of my favorite movies, period.

Least: Alice and Wonderland ugh. As a child I was frightened because she couldn't find her way back home. What if that happened to me?

Sorry I can't just pick one....

Favorites- Toy Story & Aladdin

Least - Alice in Wonderland & Haunted Mansion

Or when Buzz and Woody meet in Toy Story...
Woody: YOU! ARE! A! TOYYYYY! You're not the real Buzz Lightyear! You're - you are an action figure!
You are a child's play-thing!
Buzz: You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity. Farewell.
Woody: Oh, yeah? Well, good riddance, ya loony!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:thumbsup2 I LOVE Toy Story! It is one of my favorite movies ever. And I was so happy to hear that it will released in 3D :3dglasses Very cool!

I can't pick just one....The Little Mermaid and Mary Poppins are two that I dearly love. And as far as Disney/Pixar movies go I love Toy Story , Monster Inc. and Finding Nemo. :thumbsup2

You can't MAKE me choose!
*dithers with indecision*
My Fav: between Toy Story, Mulan and Monsters inc. (although Lilo and Stitch will always have a place in my heart!)

Worst: Its between the Incredibles and Ratatouie. Everyone loved that movei, but i felt the 'moral' was a bit old.

Most: That is hard, my tastes change like moon. Right now, Monsters Inc.
Least: The Haunted Mansion. This movie could have really been cute, what a shame.

Favorite: Mary Poppins

Least Favorite: Escape from Witch Mountain

-Marty B.

Favorite, by far: Beauty and the Beast

Least favorite (and, man, I do hate this movie!): The Fox and the Hound

Surprisingly "meh" quality movies, considering it's Pixar: A Bug's Life (source material for WDW's best 3D attraction, though), Cars (though I loved the James Taylor sung Route 66 musical montage, which everyone else I know seems to think is trite and overly precious), and Ratatouille.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter