Favorite/Least favorite Disney movie

Favorites - Beauty and the Beast and Enchanted - I can't decide between them too...love, love, love them both

Least Favorite - Alice in Wonderland because it just creeps me out!

Favs: Song of the South :thumbsup2 and Mary Poppins ... I still sing the songs from both these movies when I need a quick Pick me up... and I have my children doing it too.. :scared1:

Least Fav: Fox and the Hound... Ergh... Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy art work, soundtrack that is forgetful and a story that has been redone more times than mainstreet USA has been painted.

;)

Favorite: Mary Poppins It is the very first movie that I remember seeing.
Least: Lilo & Stitch with Pirates III not to far behind. JD is the only saving grace for Pirates III.

Favorite Animated: Bambi- the music and the beautiful backgrounds
Favorite Peopled: Mary Poppins

Least Favorite: Never cared for Pinocchio-that nose bothered me-LOL:rolleyes1

Favorites: The Incredibles (although well reviewed, it is still the most underrated movie Disney/Pixar has done); Fantasia is my old school choice

Least Favorite: Peter Pan (I just don't get it)

Not a big Dumbo fan.

Some favs are The Incredibles, Toy Story, Lion King......to many to mention really. Most of their movies are awesome.

favorites: Lion King and Mary Poppins

least favorite: Lilo and Stitch (probably because my daughter was addicted to the tv show and after a few months stitch drove me up a wall)

most disappointing: The Country Bears...

can't believe I forgot the Jungle Book as one of faves...so as you can see all the movies with great music I tend to lean towards.

My favourites must be Disney's Robin Hood and The Lion King. The soaring music in the latter just gets you every time.

As for the least, I would have to agree with the podcast crew on the straight-to-DVD sequels that they cannot seem to help themselves from making.

My favourites must be Disney's Robin Hood and The Lion King. The soaring music in the latter just gets you every time.

As for the least, I would have to agree with the podcast crew on the straight-to-DVD sequels that they cannot seem to help themselves from making.

"Family Guy" just did a spoof on that.

Favorite: Mary Poppins It is the very first movie that I remember seeing.

Me too. Might have seen others, but I remember seeing that at one of those glorious old movie palaces. I though it was a BIG deal.

John and I were just in Sid Cuehenga's in MG....Hollywood Studios and they have the striped blazer worn by Dick Van **** in the penguin sequence on display.

This might be way old news...but it's the first I've seen it.

(p. s......Dont email that I spelled Sid's last name wrong....a new Brothers and Sisters is on)

Me too. Might have seen others, but I remember seeing that at one of those glorious old movie palaces. I though it was a BIG deal.

John and I were just in Sid Cuehenga's in MG....Hollywood Studios and they have the striped blazer worn by Dick Van **** in the penguin sequence on display.

This might be way old news...but it's the first I've seen it.

(p. s......Dont email that I spelled Sid's last name wrong....a new Brothers and Sisters is on)

cool I didn't know that...LOL gotta love the bad word filter...Dick Van who???

My favorite is Finding Nemo

My least favorite is Wild (I think they tried to get a hit like Madagascar, but failed miserably!)

My Fav is...well I have a few. Beauty and the beast, little Mermaid & Finding Nemo.

I have to agree with the OP about the Haunted Mansion, it just wasn't very kid friendly. Bridge to Terabithia was just to sad and we left the theatre not feeling very uplifted. My daughter was devistated and then angry for about 20 minutes after the movie was over:sad2:

Oh i agree my daughter cried in the movie and was so upset for ages after ... Is definitely not on our to buy list :headache:

I can't pick one either :) Love the classics, the re-birth of animation with new classics as well as all the Pixar movies.

Mind you I'm with Julie (although we get them for the troops) I'm not disappointed that Lassiter as put a stop to the direct to dvd sequels.

Fav: Toy Story (the first one) and Peter Pan

Least Fav: Bambi and Ratatouille (I acutally fell asleep during this one)

Favorite of all time~ The Parent Trap (I was shocked that this got overlooked at the round table!)

Favorite animated~ Aladdin

Favorite Disney/Pixar~ Ratatouille

My favorite is The Lion King.
My least favorites are anything with a princess...I detest wimpy women whose only goal is to marry well. Bleh!

Same here Kevin. I saw Mary Poppins at what is now the State Theater in New Brunswick, NJ. I remember my Mom dressing me up, as in a dress, to go to the movie. My movie couture now is jeans or sweat pants. I wish I knew how much a ticket was back then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter