Fast Passes, We Don't Need No Fast Passes!

Well, if you insist! LOL. I do need to get it done before the next trip in September. August is going to be very busy for me, also the last two weeks in June GDs are coming for a visit.

Just checking in to let everyone know I'm still alive and kicking! Granddaughters & DIL are still here, but they are leaving Monday. We leave on Tuesday for a three day trip. Hopefully I will post more when we arrive back home.

I need to bag this TR as we leave in September for AKL.

Just checking in to let everyone know I'm still alive and kicking! Granddaughters & DIL are still here, but they are leaving Monday. We leave on Tuesday for a three day trip. Hopefully I will post more when we arrive back home.

I need to bag this TR as we leave in September for AKL.

Know what being busy is like, seems like the Dis is awful quiet this summer !!! I have to wrap up at leat 1 of my TR/Ptrs soon too!!:goodvibes

I know I stated I would update, but I'm having technical problems. My laptop fan quit working & the laptop. Gets very hot after a short usage time. I have a iPad, but pictures aren't on it. After I figure out how to get to my photos I will get back to TR.

I hate when that happens! Have you vaccuumed the vents on the computer? I think that's what Joan does- or uses a swiffer on the sides- she has had this problem alot. Good luck!

I know I stated I would update, but I'm having technical problems. My laptop fan quit working & the laptop. Gets very hot after a short usage time. I have a iPad, but pictures aren't on it. After I figure out how to get to my photos I will get back to TR.
Ahhh that's not fun! I can't help with that problem, I'm very much not tech savvy! Hope you get it all figured out soon :goodvibes

I hate when that happens! Have you vaccuumed the vents on the computer? I think that's what Joan does- or uses a swiffer on the sides- she has had this problem alot. Good luck!

I haven't tried doing that, may try tomorrow. The fan doesn't run at all, no noise coming from laptop. My son gave me his iPad & he got a new one, I'm still trying to figure out all the things it does.

Do your store you pictures on photo bucket? I guess you didn't upload them yet? Bummer. I don't know that much about the iPad. I guess you could put a limited number of pictures there and upload them to photo bucket.

Hope you get your lap top situation figured out soon.

Do your store you pictures on photo bucket? I guess you didn't upload them yet? Bummer. I don't know that much about the iPad. I guess you could put a limited number of pictures there and upload them to photo bucket.

Hope you get your lap top situation figured out soon.

I do have them on Photo bucket & realized I also have the app on the iPad. I was having a brain glitch, but the connection was taking too long. Will try again, need to get this show back on the road. Our new trip is September 9, a little more than 30 days to go. This is an especially busy time right now. I have two gowns in construction, one for me & one I'm being paid to make. I don't think Bob's new trousers will get made. All of this needs to be done by August 30!

I do have them on Photo bucket & realized I also have the app on the iPad. I was having a brain glitch, but the connection was taking too long. Will try again, need to get this show back on the road. Our new trip is September 9, a little more than 30 days to go. This is an especially busy time right now. I have two gowns in construction, one for me & one I'm being paid to make. I don't think Bob's new trousers will get made. All of this needs to be done by August 30!

Yikes! You are busy. Well, hopefully you can get somewhat caught up with this TR before its time to write a new one. Yeah for 1 month till Disney. :cool1: Are you staying at AKL again?

Yikes! You are busy. Well, hopefully you can get somewhat caught up with this TR before its time to write a new one. Yeah for 1 month till Disney. :cool1: Are you staying at AKL again?

Yes, it's back to AKL, but we are doing Club Level. It's our first time in CL & I'm really looking forward to it. Got a pin for 35%, decided not to do free dining. I think this will be our last trip to Disney for a year or two. We want to go some other places. We are still trying to decide where to go for our 50th anniversary which is in three years. I'm thinking Hawaii, but Bob suggested GF!

I tried the new Fast Pass + for ordering lunch at BOG, finally worked for me! Woohoo we have a lunch time, also ordered our food. It was neat doing this especially bypassing the long wait inline!

I tried the new Fast Pass + for ordering lunch at BOG, finally worked for me! Woohoo we have a lunch time, also ordered our food. It was neat doing this especially bypassing the long wait inline!

That's really cool! :thumbsup2 I would love to take advantage of that!

I also found out that I could use the new Fast Pass+ for rides. So, I got my Fast Passes for the upcoming trip. It took some thought as we are not doing Hoppers this trip. No luck on the wrist bands,though. I was hoping we would get to try them.

I didn't know you could do that! Is there a special line/place to check in for BOG lunch if you have the FP+?

I didn't know you could do that! Is there a special line/place to check in for BOG lunch if you have the FP+?

I found this out via another topic on the Dis. One is to walk up to a window , tell your name, then they give you a rose & I believe they lead you to a table. I hadn't thought too much about eating at BOG until I found out about this offer.

I'm so excited, I just checked MDE, and we are getting the Magic Bands! Woohoo, new jewelry, pink for me & blue for Bob.

I find out about this stuff from reading the Dis Boards. I would have been so disappointed if I got a grey band when checking in to our resort. Anyway this starts the off on a great note!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter