Fast Passes, We Don't Need No Fast Passes!

Finally made it and ccaught up over here!

Doris - I love your haircut! Very chic!

The low crowds are awesome. I also love your idea of starting the day in the hot tub. DH and I usually end it when we're on vacay (11 days and counting for us). Our resort (off-site) has many, maybe if we're close to one!

Glad you're all feeling better. Keep calling Lowe's and keep notes. My mother had them do some flooring for them last summer, and had several minor issues (not as bad as yours) that it took them forever to fix. Eventually they will make it right, but you've got to keep after them. Also make them go over and beyond for all the trouble they've caused you!

Beth D said:
Finally made it and ccaught up over here!

Doris - I love your haircut! Very chic!

The low crowds are awesome. I also love your idea of starting the day in the hot tub. DH and I usually end it when we're on vacay (11 days and counting for us). Our resort (off-site) has many, maybe if we're close to one!

Glad you're all feeling better. Keep calling Lowe's and keep notes. My mother had them do some flooring for them last summer, and had several minor issues (not as bad as yours) that it took them forever to fix. Eventually they will make it right, but you've got to keep after them. Also make them go over and beyond for all the trouble they've caused you!

Thanks for the haircut, getting it cut again tomorrow.

The low crowds are what is keeping us going back in early September. Our next one is the same days this September. Nothing better than a hot tub in the morning.

Bob has many notes, he's waiting until weather is better, then watch out Loews. Plus there is always Facebook!

I hear mixed reviews about Fultons too. I don't think we'll be going there anytime soon.
It sounds like a perfect day for you. Relaxig isn't always a bad thing.

Love the animal pictures and how nice that you got a flamingo pink feather. :goodvibes

I'm sorry Fulton's didn't wow you. First thing I have to say is that they just recently started accepting the dining plan. The last time Mark and I went was probably in 2009 or 2010 and they still weren't accepting it then.

Mark loves Yuengling...so Bob made a good choice there.

Our food was mediocre at best on our last visit. I had ordered the crab claws which I'd gotten the year before and were delicious. But for the price, the last time they cut the order in half and they just weren't that good. And at $60 plus, I was not a happy person.

I'm really surprised they have not "spruced" up the place a little over the years.

Your view is lovely, I would love to own a pink flamingo feather too! When I was really young I had a feather collection. hehehe
Too bad you didn't love Fulton's. I can't remember ever reading a review of it before! I can't say I've ever wanted to eat there, but maybe even less now. :rolleyes:
What a nice relaxing day! :thumbsup2

Fulton's was disappointing, but we didn't hate it. Our food was good, but not two credits good. We did like the view of the lake.

Sorry for replying so,late, but had internet problems which are now fixed. I'm in Florida now for a month, so will try to keep up & do a new update in a week or so.

Doris, I am all caught up again! :thumbsup2

We had a pretty similar experience at Fulton's (then still paying cash) and won't return soon either.
Love your new hair, btw.

Enjoy your vacation! :wave2:

dizneeat said:
Doris, I am all caught up again! :thumbsup2

We had a pretty similar experience at Fulton's (then still paying cash) and won't return soon either.
Love your new hair, btw.

Enjoy your vacation! :wave2:

Thanks for the compliment.

So far so good it's a little cool right now. We head farther south on Friday which is also close to the beach. Where are now is rural Florida & about two hours north of Orlando. Boohoo!

We'll be in Orlando starting Friday. I'm praying for it to warm up sooner than the forecast is showing for the weekend (60's). :cool1:

Beth D said:
We'll be in Orlando starting Friday. I'm praying for it to warm up sooner than the forecast is showing for the weekend (60's). :cool1:

Here near Gainesville the forecast for the weekend & into Monday is calling for a chance of snow flurries! Ack! We were going to go to Cedar Key yesterday, but it was raining & blowing, turned out there was a 91 mph wind gust which destroyed a lot of things in Cedar Key.

Here's hoping you have warm weather!

Here near Gainesville the forecast for the weekend & into Monday is calling for a chance of snow flurries! Ack! We were going to go to Cedar Key yesterday, but it was raining & blowing, turned out there was a 91 mph wind gust which destroyed a lot of things in Cedar Key.

Here's hoping you have warm weather!

Snow in Gainesville! Wonder how long it has been since that happened. I lived in Jacksonville for a few years as a kid and we had snowflakes a couple of times - of course it melted when it hit the ground, but the native Floridian kids were
beyond exited!

Catching up!

Having a good time with my sister and her ward. Friday we leave for Stuart and warmer weather.

I, too am trying to keep of with the Dis, so far haven't been able to work on my TR.

I arrived home last night with a great tan & a hatred of Ohio weather! I have lots of unpacking to do & lots of TRs to catch up with. I had no Internet access except my iPhone for five weeks, that stunk!

Will get back to my TR as soon as possible!

Welcome back, Doris!
I hope you had a wonderful time on vacation ....... looks like it if you got such a great tan. ;)

I arrived home last night with a great tan & a hatred of Ohio weather! I have lots of unpacking to do & lots of TRs to catch up with. I had no Internet access except my iPhone for five weeks, that stunk!

Will get back to my TR as soon as possible!

I wondered where you disappeared to. Now I know. I think I understand your hatred of Ohio....er, I mean Delaware weather. Welcome home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter