Fast Passes, We Don't Need No Fast Passes!

What is the new Fast pass + ??????

Disney is in the testing stage for a new system of getting FPs. When you book your Disney trip, you pick up to three FPs a day & the info is entered Into a wristband that will take the place of the KTtW card. There are several threads on the Dis about this subject.

Disney is in the testing stage for a new system of getting FPs. When you book your Disney trip, you pick up to three FPs a day & the info is entered Into a wristband that will take the place of the KTtW card. There are several threads on the Dis about this subject.

Do you have any links for those threads ,I am very interested for my December trip!!!

Go to trip planning forums, then theme park strategies. There you will find several threads about Fast Pass+

Received my Disney email today. I'm officially invited to join the MB testing. My MBs have been shipped. FPs have been made & FP for lunch at BOG has also been booked. Now just have wait 2 more weeks.

Will buckle down & try to get this puppy going again!

Received my Disney email today. I'm officially invited to join the MB testing. My MBs have been shipped. FPs have been made & FP for lunch at BOG has also been booked. Now just have wait 2 more weeks.

Will buckle down & try to get this puppy going again!

How do you book fast pass for BOG? I thought it was something you can do when u are actually at the park.

also how do you joing the MB Testing?

How do you book fast pass for BOG? I thought it was something you can do when u are actually at the park.

also how do you joing the MB Testing?

To be testing the MBs one has to be staying at certain resorts. We will be at AKL, some others are POP, CR & I'm not sure of the others.

Https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/

This is the link. If it doesn't work go to trip planning forum, Disney restaurants, thread- BOG new test lunch res online? It's in the first post.

Good luck!

Oh my gosh! I have only 6 days until we are in WDW & back to AKL!:banana:

I've been so busy for the last month doing stuff for our huge event, sewing gowns for people, committee work & many other details. I plumb forgot how much time I have left before we leave:confused:

I'm now trying to get my packing started & everything that needs to be done here before we leave. :eek: Summer has been a blur, I hope to get everything in gear soon. :rolleyes1

At some point I will get this TR back on track, just bear with me.:love:

Arghh, I give up! I was trying to save a couple bucks by not getting Park Hoppers. I had to cave in, added the hoppers today! It's just too crazy trying to get all these FP+s & everything else planned out with total access to all parks at all times!

4 days away! 4 days away! I'm so excited to hear all about the MB system, hoping I get to try it out for myself in November.
I don't think I could do without hoppers hehehe, I understand you caving there!
Can you believe we hit September already? Where the heck did July and August go!?

4 days away! 4 days away! I'm so excited to hear all about the MB system, hoping I get to try it out for myself in November.
I don't think I could do without hoppers hehehe, I understand you caving there!
Can you believe we hit September already? Where the heck did July and August go!?

I had to cave, just couldn't stand doing all those changes to fit everything in! To me hoppers are so worth it, have never done without them.

I'm really looking forward to watching Wishes in the special FP area.

I can't believe the summer has gone by so fast!,

I'm back; I somehow lost my subscription to this. But I'm resusbscribed and look forward to reading more.

Doris - I think you should scratch this TR and just start writing about your latest.

Heck, what am I saying? :confused3 I want you to write about both! :rotfl:

I will add the new stuff on the end of this TR. We didn't take many pictures since we were traveling light at the parks.

It's too hard for me to carry things around my neck or on my shoulders for any length of time. Bob had to wear my pin lanyard around his neck!:rolleyes1 Anyway no cameras this time into the parks. Did have some good things happen.

:jumping1: I'm still hanging around too...

You could set a record for the longest trip report in progress!

Oh my I hope not! I've been so busy & also procrastinating about getting started again. I will get going soon. I think Charleston Princess has me beat for longest TR time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter