Fantasy 7 night DVC Member Cruise! August 26, 2017! It's a Grand Slam!

Yes, it's on the website together with all Member events that are planned in 2017! They're having 2 events in Epcot in December, some Typhoonn Lagoon things in summer.

We went to AK event in 2016, but on a night it poured (eventually it was better weather but puddles galore and my group was soaked) and not a good experience, still...we had a night safari that was excellent because the male lion stood up and we saw other animal activity. Rides, attractions were opened, we only did Bugs Life. You got coupons for game play. There were refreshments, we had just eaten in Tiffens, which was excellent, so we did not take any of the free offerings.

You were allowed to enter park without ticket at 7, park closed at 9, and I do not remember how late it stayed opened. We were soaked, went home around 10:30, did see Tree of Life Awakens.

Darn!!! We booked our post cruise stay, but we can only stay through Monday the 4th, so we will miss this:sad:. And here we were SOOO excited that F&W was starting while we were at sea, (and we were able to snag a room at the Boardwalk, to walking distance to Epcot). Oh well. We're happy that we are able to get a couple days in the parks (now just have to figure out which parks in the morning, so that we can have supper in Epcot!!). More decisions to make (on top of which excursions to book while on the cruise!) Since we have done an Eastern Caribbean before, to these two ports, we're trying to come up with something new and different, but making time for the things we really enjoyed last time - which was 8 years ago.

Taking names for a craft FE group. If you are interested, please post in this thread.

We have received an offer for our Ohio house, and closing is mid April. We are on the TA cruise in May, so beginning in June, I will ask for Cabin numbers for both the Candy Exchange and the Craft FE group. For the Candy Exchange, I limit participation to 6-11 cabins. How many cabins should be allowed in the craft FE group?

Craft FE group

tiggermom93

I would like to be in the craft FE group.

:welcome:

Keep posting here, you will need to have at least 10 posts for me to include you in a conversation with the other participants.

Craft FE group

tiggermom93
cefarley

To those of you in the craft FE, should I cut the number at 15, or some other number?

:welcome:

Keep posting here, you will need to have at least 10 posts for me to include you in a conversation with the other participants.

Craft FE group

tiggermom93
cefarley

To those of you in the craft FE, should I cut the number at 15, or some other number?

Thanks for taking the lead on this. Our FE group is capped at 15 cabins but we're still waiting for @randlhomelori to confirm participation by increasing their Disboards activity to the min. 10 post requirement.

Quick question: are you limiting this FE group strictly to crafting? reason I'm asking is that on my initial FE post, you will notice we menitoned opening up a latecomers FE group if anyone expressed interest. I'd like to just refer new signups to your craft FE group and have it designated also as our latecomers FE #2 group. My only concern was if they aren't crafters would they be welcome?

Good Morning

Im new to all of this disboard or any. We are goin on the member cruise and so want to participate in the FE. I need help lol

Thanks for taking the lead on this. Our FE group is capped at 15 cabins but we're still waiting for @randlhomelori to confirm participation by increasing their Disboards activity to the min. 10 post requirement.

Quick question: are you limiting this FE group strictly to crafting? reason I'm asking is that on my initial FE post, you will notice we menitoned opening up a latecomers FE group if anyone expressed interest. I'd like to just refer new signups to your craft FE group and have it designated also as our latecomers FE #2 group. My only concern was if they aren't crafters would they be welcome?

OK, I had not remembered what you originally said. I am taking sign ups, not participating, so what are your thoughts, cefarley, tiggermom93? Are you open to more varied gifts?

Bobbi

Good Afternoon,

So being knew to this do you think we would get enough to do just crafts? Were thinking 12 cabins would be a good size?

Let me know.

Good Afternoon,

So being knew to this do you think we would get enough to do just crafts? Were thinking 12 cabins would be a good size?

Let me know.

OK, why don't we try to have a "craft only" Fish Exchange with a 12 cabin limit. If that's acceptable, I will mention it like that on the first post.

Test

Test

Test

Test

Cefarley, you can be included in a conversation now, you have your 10 posts. I hope others who are crafty join the thread and the FE!

How is everyone faring in this late winter storm. Here in Cape May, we're getting lots of rain!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter