Fantasmic Dining Package Discussion Thread

View Fantasmic! from River Belle restaurant OR from dining fast pass area

• River Belle Restaurant

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Dining Fast Pass Area

Votes: 37 58.7%

• Total voters
So I have been trying to book a Fantasmic Dinner package for more than a week for April 18 but they hadn't released the dates beyond April 14.

Then today I look to book the dinner package and I see that it is available every night in April until April 15, then nothing for April 16-19, then available again starting on April 20. What gives with there being no show from April 16-19 (I will only be there the nights of the 18th & 19th)???

First I couldn't book a World of Color Dessert Party because WoC will be down for refurbishment at that time. Now Fantasmic is down too? What the heck!!

So I have been trying to book a Fantasmic Dinner package for more than a week for April 18 but they hadn't released the dates beyond April 14.

Then today I look to book the dinner package and I see that it is available every night in April until April 15, then nothing for April 16-19, then available again starting on April 20. What gives with there being no show from April 16-19 (I will only be there the nights of the 18th & 19th)???

First I couldn't book a World of Color Dessert Party because WoC will be down for refurbishment at that time. Now Fantasmic is down too? What the heck!!
Most likely this is due to Fantastmic switching back to weekends (Fri-Sun) only after the spreak break crowds.

I am looking for Blue Bayou F! pkg on April 27th (a Friday) and nothing is showing up for me after April 14th. I tried April 20th and nothing is available on the website and app.

I am looking for Blue Bayou F! pkg on April 27th (a Friday) and nothing is showing up for me after April 14th. I tried April 20th and nothing is available on the website and app.

So I just called the Dining reservation number and talked to the lady there. She indicated that they have now released Fantasmic dining package dates up to April 15 but nothing past that. I told her that the web site was allowing bookings on April 20 but she checked and she was not able to book that date. She said to keep calling back to see when the week of April 16 is released for booking.

Most likely this is due to Fantastmic switching back to weekends (Fri-Sun) only after the spreak break crowds.

So they would have both Fantasmic and World of Color both unavailable an entire week? I don't get it.

So they would have both Fantasmic and World of Color both unavailable an entire week? I don't get it.
During non-peak times, Fantastmic has been shown during weekends only. I know sometimes they take a while to load the dining reservations into the system, so perhaps it is just a delay for the weekend of April 20th and it'll be up soon.

Usually WoC is nightly. I hadn't heard of the refurb yet -- that's too bad. Any details on how long it is expected?

I do think that PtN will be showing nightly at the beginning of Pixar Fest (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

At this moment, I wouldn't put a lot of faith in the F! Dining Package webpage. When I clicked on Blue Bayou and looked to see what dates were being offered it included Tuesday (but not Monday, Wednesdays, or Thursday). I think they're having a glitch with the Blue Bayou reservations. RBT and the HB packages were listed for Fri to Sun only, but with no availability after the 14th. So my guess is that while they're getting information about late April in the system, it's not yet fully loaded.

World of Color is a different story. There have been rumors that it will go down for a major refurbishment after Paint the Night debuts on April 13. They're offering PtN dining packages at the two venues that used to offer the WoC packages (WCT and Carthay). I wouldn't be surprised is they go down to just PtN during the summer. Have they ever offered a nighttime parade and WoC simultaneously in the past?

Have they ever offered a nighttime parade and WoC simultaneously in the past?

Nope, not that I can recall. Evening, yes..the Pixar Play Parade would sometimes run at 6 or 6:30, but this wasn't a conflict since WoC was not until later. I had been wondering about the location of the parade route relative to World of Color and how they could possibly run Paint the Night and World of Color multiple times on the same night.

I know this is a F! thread, but on the WoC tangent, I had wondered if they were considering presenting PtN during the late-spring through Fall period and then switch over to WoC for the winter through mid-Spring. Basically present WoC when they're doing Festival of Holidays, Lunar New Year, and Food & Wine and using the parade route for the food booths, then switch to PtN when they're not doing a festival and they're less likely to impacted by rain.

I know this is a F! thread, but on the WoC tangent, I had wondered if they were considering presenting PtN during the late-spring through Fall period and then switch over to WoC for the winter through mid-Spring. Basically present WoC when they're doing Festival of Holidays, Lunar New Year, and Food & Wine and using the parade route for the food booths, then switch to PtN when they're not doing a festival and they're less likely to impacted by rain.
WOC is supposed to be back in May. Word on the street (from some "insider" types) is that they're waiting to see how PTN goes before re-introducing WOC, but both should be running during the summer.

F! dates opened up in April!

I just booked Blue Bayou for 6pm on April 27th. It says 1st show on my reservation so I assume we will have plenty of time to be seated and eat before we have to go to F!?

Hi everyone! Thanks for this board. It helped me decide what’s the best fantasmic package option to choose in celebrating our twins’ birthday. We are happy we chose the upgraded option of River Belle fantasmic package. If you want to see our experience, this video says it all...Enjoy!

Thanks for posting Mariacol! Do you happen to have a picture of the menu and the kid's menu? Also, what's the kid's price? Oh and what's the earliest you can be seated to start eating?

Sorry, I don’t have but the price for adult is 70$ while kids is 40$. I ordered the green salad, pork ribs, baked potato, beans and the malificent desert which is popular in this blog and it tasted really good to me. Kids food doesn’t look attractive to me but my picky twins eaters really enjoyed the chicken and the fish.

Thanks for posting Mariacol! Do you happen to have a picture of the menu and the kid's menu? Also, what's the kid's price? Oh and what's the earliest you can be seated to start eating?
O
oh we were there around 730pm but they didn’t start letting in the guest for the upgraded option until around 740p. They started serving the meals shortly before 8:00pm. Hope this helps!

Hi everyone! Thanks for this board. It helped me decide what’s the best fantasmic package option to choose in celebrating our twins’ birthday. We are happy we chose the upgraded option of River Belle fantasmic package. If you want to see our experience, this video says it all...Enjoy!

Thank you! Did all the tables have this view or do you need to come early to claim this one?

Thank you! Did all the tables have this view or do you need to come early to claim this one?
We intentionally went there at 730pm and requested the seats close to the rail but the reception said the seats are already pre-arranged. She checked though in her computer where we are seated and found out we are closed to the rail, I think because we were one of the earliest bookings. We booked it on the first day the April 13th fantasmic package was open.

We intentionally went there at 730pm and requested the seats close to the rail but the reception said the seats are already pre-arranged. She checked though in her computer where we are seated and found out we are closed to the rail, I think because we were one of the earliest bookings. We booked it on the first day the April 13th fantasmic package was open.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter