FANTASMIC! Dining, Dessert, Fastpass Thread - Q&A Here

OhioStateBuckeye

DIS Veteran
Please post here if you hear any rumors or news on dining packages.

My only opportunity to see this show will be on opening night. So if packages are announced I need to move quick.

Several people have asked in the comments of the Disney blog park and as of right now there has been no response.

I'm not visiting until November and am so excited to see things coming back to the park!

I was eagerly awaiting ROL at AK when we visited in March and I checked every morning as soon as I woke up and scored my desired dinging package. Good luck getting your dining package :)

Please post here if you hear any rumors or news on dining packages.

My only opportunity to see this show will be on opening night. So if packages are announced I need to move quick.

Several people have asked in the comments of the Disney blog park and as of right now there has been no response.
The Disneyland website has fantasmic
But no dining info.
Following this and I will check the website daily as I want to book for August trip.

Thanks for starting this thread! I'm hoping for something for our August trip.

So excited it will back when we go in August. The dining will be so worth it.

Following. We are only going to be there for 2 nights in August and have the MSEP package booked for one of them already.

I am hoping for some sort of dining package or dessert party as well. I did notice that Blue Bayou still has MSEP dining packages through August 14th as of right now. We'll be visiting mid-August. Fingers crossed they will announce something soon.

We currently have a Blue Bayou dinner reservation that I would love to switch to a Fantasmic dining package for our early August trip! When I checked today, the only dinner reservations left for the first week of August were at 3:30 pm. Is this common?! I was wondering if they were holding some of the reservations to make available for potential dining packages. I though DL restaurants didn't fill this early, but we are WDW vets so all of this is new to me.

We did BB F! dining in 2015, and I would definitely do it again! Fingers cross that they have something in place in time for our visit in September. I rememebr reading somewhere where MSEP dining would switch to F! dining sometime in August.

I'm not visiting until November and am so excited to see things coming back to the park!

I was eagerly awaiting ROL at AK when we visited in March and I checked every morning as soon as I woke up and scored my desired dinging package. Good luck getting your dining package :)
btw I just loved ROL. I returned from WDW a few weeks ago.:o am now looking to book A F! Dining deal.

btw I just loved ROL. I returned from WDW a few weeks ago.:o am now looking to book A F! Dining deal.
I also did F! dining at HS and loved it. The food alone was worth the price and then we also got prime seating for the show. After a trip to WDW I'm looking at DLR touring differently and taking more advantage of beneficial combos! If you want to eat at BB, might as well get a parade or show package

I also did F! dining at HS and loved it. The food alone was worth the price and then we also got prime seating for the show. After a trip to WDW I'm looking at DLR touring differently and taking more advantage of beneficial combos! If you want to eat at BB, might as well get a parade or show package
I feel the same way. I already made my ADR for WOC desser package:o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter