Famous People You have met While at WDW

Not exactly "Disney World" related...

But my father dated Annette Funicello (Mickey mouse club) for a while back in the 50's or early 60's.

I personally have seen an actor or two at Disney World, but can't remember who they were. LOL

Two years ago I was about to get onto the Little Mermaid Ride and was just looking at the carts and saw David Burka which meant that NPH (Neil Patrick Harris) was next to him. And after they exited I was walking behind them for a while, wasn't trying to bother them as they had their children
. BUT it was awesome either way

My husband and daughter met Ethan and Jenna from Survivor, summer of 2008, at MK. They were waiting to watch the afternoon parade and Ethan and Jenna came and stood by them. DH and DD were huge Survivor fans at the time and said they had a great conversation and they were very nice to everyone who recognized them.

Andrea Boelke was on 2 seasons of Survivor and she's from my hometown of 1,200 people.

I was a skipper on the Jungle Cruise, so we had a bunch of famous people come through. My favorites had to be John Stamos & Rebecca Romijn (Stamos at the time!), Drew Carrey, Jim Carrey, Nick Lachey...and the only time I have ever been truly starstruck--Muhammed Ali!

I got selected to perform for the American Idol Experience and that day David Cook (Season 7 winner) showed up to do a surprise performance. They wouldn't tell us he was going to be there. I was backstage and all of a sudden he walked in.
Was that mid march this year? We kept trying to talk my sister into trying out for the American Idol experience and wouldn't budge. After we got home she heard someone from the real show was there the same day we were at DHS. She was so mad and wished she had auditioned after that! :rotfl2:

Two years ago we saw Jeremy Camp (Contemporary Christian music singer) and his entire family at DTD. Two days later we saw the girl that the movie "Soul Surfer" was based on at the Moroccan Pavilion at Epcot. A good friend who was a CM several years ago loaded Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and their daughter into the Winnie The Pooh car. She said they were very polite. Son's best friend is doing professional internship there for past two seasons and text photos to us of "Regina/Evil Queen" from Once Upon A Time in Animal Kingdom last summer. Still keeping an eye out for Johnny Depp! Maybe this summer I will get lucky!!:love:

John Stamos last year in Epcot. He had had a few too many :drinking1 though. At least he was having a good time :lmao:

One of the CM's thought I was famous... I guess I have that look... ;)

We were late to the Lion King show at AK one time, so much so that they let us in, but a CM brought us through and sat us down. So as we walk in there we are seated on the floor in a handicapped area, right next to the exit...

So we sit down and I've got a hat on and it's low because I'm having a hot and humid hair day and big old bug sunglasses that adapt to the dark so I don't take them off, but they still look like I'm wearing sunglasses indoors...

The show starts and this CM kept staring at me, and we start getting a bit of attention, and my mom says they are pointing at me during the show. I notice that she (I think) is whispering and pointing to her fellow CM, then other people in the audience are looking...I thought I had food on my shirt...

Next thing you know we're leaving and this group of people start following us and watching us, and then a fellow park goer stops me and asks for my autograph... I politely said "I'm flattered, but I'm not famous, just a mom, no-one else honest"...

I still have NO idea who they thought I was!!!

Original post:
I was a skipper on the Jungle Cruise, so we had a bunch of famous people come through. My favorites had to be John Stamos & Rebecca Romijn (Stamos at the time!), Drew Carrey, Jim Carrey, Nick Lachey...and the only time I have ever been truly starstruck--Muhammed Ali!

How I read it:
I was a skipper on the Jungle Cruise, so blah blah blah blah Rebecca Romijn blah blah blah blah

When I was a little girl, I met Sugar Ray Leonard in the lobby of the GF. He was so nice and happily took a photo with me and my younger brother. Still such a cool memory!

Last year in Feb we were there when live with Kelly and Michael was filiming in MK. So we saw Kelly Ripa, Michael Strahan and Neo. On the same trip we also walked through the HP castle walkthrough behind Caesar Milan from the dog whisperer.
It wasn't in Disney but in NYC Jay-Z walked past us.

In 2011 or 2012 ( I forget which year) we saw Kurt Warner with his family along the walkway by the Yacht & Beach Club resort.

My DH was on a flight to Arizona the year after they won the super bowl and Kurt Warner and the guy from Pitt Boss were both on his flight.

Guess who was in coach and guess who was in first class??

(Sorry a little OT.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter