Famous People You have met While at WDW

Was there when Kelly and Michael taped at MK in 2013 and was there when The Middle was taping at MK and Epcot and saw the cast a couple of times.

In Disneyland, Mom, Dad, cousin & I were on our way into DTD when we decided we wanted our jackets, so Dad walked back to where we were staying - Grand Calfornian, and he passed Guy Fietti walking into an elevator.

In 2011 or 2012 ( I forget which year) we saw Kurt Warner with his family along the walkway by the Yacht & Beach Club resort.

We saw John Goodman & his family at WDW in 1992. I was just a kid so I don't remember seeing him. But I do remember my parents being excited (they were Roseanne fans lol).

I've heard it's pretty common but I've seen Joey Fatone from NSync at Epcot. I believe he was with his family. Two women. No special treatment. Just enjoying a park day.

I got selected to perform for the American Idol Experience and that day David Cook (Season 7 winner) showed up to do a surprise performance. They wouldn't tell us he was going to be there. I was backstage and all of a sudden he walked in.

Michael Jackson in the late 80's....talk about starstruck!:eek: I was in dance and musical theatre and I was just in awe to meet one of my idols!!!!

If I knew who half of these "famous" people were.. I'd probably have someone to add to the list!! I must walk by famous people and not even know it!!! :rotfl2:

Saw Gallagher (famous??) walking from Liberty Square to Fantasyland and got a high five.

Ran into Joe Montana as he was getting of The Hulk coaster at Universal and we were getting on.

My husband and daughter met Ethan and Jenna from Survivor, summer of 2008, at MK. They were waiting to watch the afternoon parade and Ethan and Jenna came and stood by them. DH and DD were huge Survivor fans at the time and said they had a great conversation and they were very nice to everyone who recognized them.

I saw a ton of celebrities and sports players while working as a CM in 2011. But during ESPN weekend I had a conversation with soccer player Mia Hamm and her husband pitcher Nomar Garciaparra. I was a huge USA soccer fan when I was younger so I was definitely starstruck.

I'm watching my family spin and look to my right and it's James Hetfield from Metallica- super cool when I started up a conversation w him-he wasn't going in that crazy ride either!

I saw ben savage and ryder strong from boy meets world back in 1994 at hollywood studios. Being 12 yrs old at the time I was pretty excited! Actually Id be pretty excited to meet them today !:lmao:

This was back in 1995, but I won a contest and got to eat dinner with George Clooney at Planet Hollywood in Downtown Disney. :thumbsup2

Forget Clooney, if that's ferd next to him then she looks like the movie star!

Forget Clooney, if that's ferd next to him then she looks like the movie star!
Thank you...I was trying to figure out a way to say that without sounding creepy but I was failing miserably so I gave up...

This was back in 1995, but I won a contest and got to eat dinner with George Clooney at Planet Hollywood in Downtown Disney. :thumbsup2

Yikes, it's Seth Gecko! I hope you avoided his brother, he's creepier than Jrsy Boy is afraid of being! :duck:

trunk.jpg

I posted on this thread when it first started about Donny Osmond, The Olsen twins and Glenn Close, but i totally forgot about Slash from Guns n Roses! He was sitting in front of us on the Disney cruise, we also saw him at Castaway Cay with his family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter