Fall Sports Swap - ****Due Nov. 10***

Christina, Don't worry that you think yours are simple. I am a simple scrapper so they will look fine on my pages. Also, without colored card stock, they will match everything. Sometimes these are the best elements to receive because of this.

Ladies, as you post that you received your package, I am deleting you name from the first page. I thought that would be easiest for me to keep track.

I am in CA until the 29th, so won't get my mail til the 30th. So my name will probably be on the first page for quite a while!

ksjayhawks said:
I am in CA until the 29th, so won't get my mail til the 30th. So my name will probably be on the first page for quite a while!

Kathy,

Do you want me to wait on mailing? Is there someone picking up your mail??? I can wait on yours for a few days if you like. No problem putting it in the mail next Monday instead.

My friend, Geri, got her football stuff. She can't wait to get it in her books! She's always caught up, so I'm sure it will be used by the end of the month!

All the packages went out today except for Patty's. Not sure how long I want to wait because I'm afraid of loosing it :( Let me know as soon as you send your items patty.

I am having mail held at the post office, so mailing it now would be fine. thanks for thinking about that! :flower:

They were all mailed on Monday ladies. Patty, please let me know when yours have been mailed to the others. I will then mail your package to you. I really want to get it out ASAP in fear of loosing it or something else happening to it.

I got my swap items today and they are all Great!! Thank you so much everyone. :flower:

Woo hoo - I got mine today!! :cheer2: Thanks Franne and DisneyFreakJackie. I love them! Jackie - did you write the "cheer mom?" I want to copy that and take it to the gym - it's awesome! I almost started crying. I'm a sap. :blush: Thank you! Patty - I'll post when I get yours. :)

If some of you got your today, then the rest should have them at home or will get them Friday.

Soccer Princess... Where did you have your fall sport sent to??? Home or school? I am worried that you haven't received since I sent your a week ago. I am hoping you just haven't let us know.

hey, I got mine today and it's TOTALLY AWESOME! can't wait to use it all! y'all did an amazing job! maggie

I think soccer princess had her's sent to her home and she'll be there today or tomorrow. maggie

Hi! Sorry, I had it sent home and I finally got it today! I am so impressed! You ladies rock! Now I'm worried my elements weren't as great. Please forgive me though, it was my first real swap! :) I am very inspired and motivated to do some serious scrapping now! Thanks to everyone in my group and of course WDWMom for hosting a great swap!

This isn't fair! I can't wait to see them and my name looks so lonely out there by itself on the 1st page! :flower:

I forgot to mention this to the CC ladies. The added square with the running shoe is to go on the topper. I made my toppers 12in., but if you use a smaller book you can cut it down. If you use 12" then add the square to the empty space.

I hope that makes sense.

BTW, thanks to all who added hostess gifts. I appreciate them even though they were not necessary.

Hi! I was out shopping! I got mine in the mail today, thanks guys, great job!!!! :goodvibes I love them! :cloud9: Now we just have to get some competition pictures next week to use them with!!
:cheer2:

who hooo! actually got kate's soccer layout done today... using everyone's swap stuff! :rotfl2: maggie

Good for you Maggie. Since I can only scrap chronologically (it's a me thing) I am going to have to wait to use my stuff. Both DD and DS were in FT and CC for the first time this year so hopefully I will get to use them soon. I am somewhere in the spring of 2005 for the kids so it won't take long. I don't take a lot of pics in the summer so it shouldn't take long to get to the fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter