Fall Sports Swap - ****Due Nov. 10***

WDWMom,

You could have delivered mine in Chicago while shopping! :teeth: (just kidding). Hope you have a good time. Are you going downtown? I work downtown, but don't get to shop there much.

Kathy

I am going with a group of builder's wives to shop the Michigan Mile. I went last year and only brought home cheesecake. I am going with DH's boss's wife this year. Doubt I will buy anything. Too much $$$ for me. If I knew we could meet up, I'd be glad to drop it off.

Franne,

Your items came today. DD opened them so I didn't get a chance to peek yet. I'm sure they're great though.

3 more to arrive.

Great, glad you got them! I didn't put one in for myself,so there are only 3.
Franne

I am waiting for one more package from the cheerleading section. I won't mention any names for fear of embarassing that person, but you can check the first page to see it that is you. :)

The football and soccer went postal today. You should have them by Sat.

The CC will go postal either before I leave for Chicago at 8:00 Wed (if your package is under 16 oz). If not they will go out Friday after 4:00. Cheerleading ones will go out the day after I receive the last one. I picked up envelopes and stamps today so I just need to place them in the envelopes and take to the PO.

Please let me know when packages arrive.

I'm on cloud nine :cloud9:

Everything is too awesome. Thank you all so much Ladies!!!

Raising my hand in shame
I am such a loser

I really did mail them out on time - even had delivery confirmation - priority mail!

AND they were delivered on time

Just to the WRONG swap!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=10632392#post10632392post10632392

:rolleyes: I will get them back and then just mail everyone their items individually so as to not hold it up... WDW mom you can hold my stuff til youconfirmation from the others that they get them - and then send them on
(I need a dope slap smiley here)

:cheer2: HeeHee!!! I must check and re-check addresses a million times because I know one day I will send it to the wrong person!!! :rotfl:

In one of my CJ groups I received an "incorrect" CJ that didn't belong to our group!! Stupid me did a LO in it and sent it on to the next person!!! :confused3

look at it this way patty t, it was on time for that swap. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: maggie

pattyT said:
Raising my hand in shame
I am such a loser

I really did mail them out on time - even had delivery confirmation - priority mail!

Just to the WRONG swap!

:rolleyes: I will get them back and then just mail everyone their items individually so as to not hold it up... WDW mom you can hold my stuff til youconfirmation from the others that they get them - and then send them on

I am always so afraid of doing this and no doubt that it will happen to me at some point. Better you than me :teeth: Just teasing, it could've happened to any of us.

pattyT said:
Raising my hand in shame
I am such a loser

Just to the WRONG swap!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

OMG, I have never laughed so hard. Just when I thought I heard everything :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That's fine Patty. I will mail everything out Monday. CC didn't go out on Friday. I added something to my titles and accidently put them where they got wet. I need to redo them. It will take about 5 minutes. So everyone should be on the lookout Wed.

wdwmom,

I got the football package today. Nice work ladies. American Scrapper, our squares look a lot alike, that's so weird!

wdwmom, I thought I put the postage in with your little hostess gift. Could you check and let me know, and if I didn't I will refund you the postage, so sorry! :blush:

Lisa

BVC,

You did. I mixed two envelopes up with the postage sent. One sent me a stamp the other a pre-printed one (from their printer online). Your's was probably one of them. I figured it didn't matter in the end as everyone paid on way or another.

I received my football swap stuff yesterday. Great job to all! dreaming of BVC, I thought the same thing when I opend mine up too! How funny is that!! Now if I could only find the time to scrap everything! Well, at least when I am ready, I have some wonderful items to add to the pages.

Kathy

I got the football swap stuff yesterday. Oh my gosh! YOu ladies are so talented. Mine were so plain. I'm definately going to have to spend more time and effort next time. I whipped mine together in a few minutes. You guys are sooooo talented. I am amazed at how great this stuff is!!!! Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter