Fall Sports Swap - ****Due Nov. 10***

WDWMom

DIS Veteran
Fall sports swap - DEADLINE NOV. 10.

Final Details

If you would still like your elements done in certain colors, please post by Sept. 22.

I will wait one week for flakers and then mail on Nov. 17.

Each sport has a different number of swappers..

Soccer - 5
Football - 6
Cross Country - 5
Cheerleading - 4

When finished, baggy or envelope them all off into separate baggies. Please write the name of the person it is going to since many people have expressed an interest for certain colors. I will double check all bags to make sure they are complete. Make sure your name/screename is on there somewhere so we can all give credit where its due.

Put all of the individual baggies into 1 big gallon sized baggie (rain protection) then in whatever you choose to ship in AND make sure to add either a Flat Rate (3.85) stamp or cash so you'll get your stuff back. (We've used the Priority Envelopes in the past and it has worked really well...)

PLEASE make sure to include your full name on/in the envelope somewhere and make sure to have a legible copy of your address somewhere that I can read it. You DO NOT need to send an envelope. After it’s packaged up, mail it to me. Please check your PMs for my address.

Any questions/comments/concerns PLEASE let me know (either here, PM or email). If life gets in the way and you feel you may not make the deadline- PLEASE let us know as soon as you do.

I will highlight your name when I received your package. Please pm me when you go postal.

Soccer - All in
Group A

Group

Football - A
Group A

Group B

Cross Country
Group A

Group B

Cheerleading
Group A
2 Tags - pattyt - red/black/silver

Group B
mini file - pattyt - red/black/silver

Just to let you know all the ladies in the CC swap, WDWprincess_keli and I will be making our elements together (She is my DD) so both our elements will match colors and we will do individual colors for each person. I hope that made sense.

I'm just on such a roll. :goodvibes had to test out the sidekick and using my qk in it so I made my soccer squares. (and they are too cute if I do say so myself). that soccer outfit qk die just rocks. maggie

ps: I did do individual colours

I was going to mail mine this week. Did you already PM everyone with the address???Thanks!

...I thought you ladies might be interested in this site.
http://www.tablescraps.com/paper_scrappin sports.htm
They have all kinds of school related (esp sports) papers - and even some paper for listing your athletes stats! They have some related stickers as well. It looks cool - but I've only looked, not ordered.
Baseball/Softball
Basketball
Bowling
Cheerleading/Gymnastics
Cross Country/Track
Field Hockey/Lacrosse
Football
Golf
Ice Hockey
Homecoming/Prom
Marching Band
Music/Theater
Soccer
Swimming
Tennis
Volleyball
Wrestling

Thanks Deb. The CC/Track is more track and marathon, but I think I could use some of it.

Can't remember if I pm'd everyone with my address. Can someone let me know and if I need to do it I will?

hey, don't think I have it. can you pm me as well? thanks. maggie

OK - I have been totally insae and missed this thread!
DUH
My colors are REd Black and Silver if they aren't done already (sorry)
and I think I have the addy in the CJ database

Patty, I'm with you, I didn't realize that I didn't post colors for cross country. So my colors are black and gold, if they aren't completed yet, but generic is just fine with me too.

And I think I need your address WDWMOM!

I have updated all the colors on the first page. DD and I just bought the paper we needed so we will start next weekend.

How is everyone else coming along???

Soccer Princess I received your elements today. Great job! Thanks for labeling which packet goes to who. It will save me some time in the end.

They are all done -
in my head at least -
and thats half the battle-
now I f I could stay up later than the kids I would be all set!
hopefully everyone will feel better starting tomorrow (after Matts zithro kicks in )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter