Fall 2010 Professional Internships

I still have not heard back on the results of my Graphic Design and Communication PI applications.

Does anyone have any potential feedback?

I emailed them Sunday about not being contacted in regards to my acceptance or rejection.

I thought I read somewhere that they where running behind in this particular area of PI applications. Can anyone confirm or deny these rumors?

Let me give you a little Disney Zen advice... ;) They will tell you when they tell you and not a minute before. They may also NEVER tell you (as in, rejections sometimes get lost in internet-land). If I have learned nothing else from the casting process, it is patience. Once you are in the company, very often the squeaky wheel gets the grease, but until then, calling, emailing, etc is very Borg-like: futile. There is a process and it is different for each role, each department, each area. Understanding the unique nuances is not something someone over in casting is going to be able to help you with, so chances are, you are going to get some kind of blanket response.

Patience, young ones. This is an opportunity to practice it. (believe me, I know, I'm still waiting to hear on something)

Hello everyone!

I got selected for the CMR Data Mining Professional Internship! :banana: Been super excited since morning.
I just found this website. I have so many questions but I will keep them for a little later. As of now, I wish all of you who applied good luck and hope you guys make it too! :thumbsup2

Hello everyone!

I got selected for the CMR Data Mining Professional Internship! :banana: Been super excited since morning.
I just found this website. I have so many questions but I will keep them for a little later. As of now, I wish all of you who applied good luck and hope you guys make it too! :thumbsup2

Congratulations!!! That's fantastic :)

I'm not sure if you are already a member, but there is a Fall 2010 Professional Internship Facebook group too. http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=174708764015&ref=ts Definitely great for getting to know the people you may be working with!

Congrats again, and I'll see ya down there! :rotfl:

Hello everyone!

Congrats! :goodvibes

Thank u invisible ears and Sarah! :)

@ invisible ears: i tried searching for the fb group earlier but didn't find it. Thanks for the link.. I'll join asap.

See y'all soon :)

Well I have yet to hear anything from Disney, I don't want to give up, but I'm kinda loosing hope here.. =[

Hello everyone!

wa~~~so nice! hope everyone good luck!

May 10 is tomorrow - good luck to those still waiting!!
Crossing my fingers for all of you! :-)

I actually found out last month, but can officially share my excitement and say it public. I got the PI in Guest Relations!

Hey, I just recently (over the weekend) applied for a Disney PI, and I was wondering when I should get a response back. I know majority of people applied months ago and recently heard back, so I was just wondering if I should get an answer soon? because the summer is about to start! :cool1:

Hey, I just recently (over the weekend) applied for a Disney PI, and I was wondering when I should get a response back. I know majority of people applied months ago and recently heard back, so I was just wondering if I should get an answer soon? because the summer is about to start! :cool1:

Which PI did you apply for? As far as I know, Fall 2010 PI's have been chosen (deadline was March 2010), and Spring 2011 applications haven't gone up yet?

Undergraduate Intern - CORE - Summer 2010

Well I'm not too sure about the summer ones - but when I applied for Fall (Feb. 11) I heard back 5 days later with an email asking for more info (fill out a questionnaire & send a cover letter) I heard back a few more times (to do interviews & to provide a little information) and all in all it took almost exactly 2 months from application to acceptance. And it will probably be faster for you since summer's coming pretty fast!

Good Luck!! :woohoo:

I'm hoping to do the college program there and then possibly looking for a job within. Can anyone share their experinces about working there after the college program?

wrong thread!!! sorry!!!! Good luck to everyone!!.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter