Fall 2010 Professional Internships

Hmm. I guess I always thought it was a combination of (A) making more money and (B) a conflict of interest... As a CP, wouldn't it be odd to live in the same dorm-like apartment complex as some of your management team members? :P

Ah! Very true - talk about awkward moments ;)

Hmm. I guess I always thought it was a combination of (A) making more money and (B) a conflict of interest... As a CP, wouldn't it be odd to live in the same dorm-like apartment complex as some of your management team members? :P

I agree..

I think it's mostly because it is a conflict of interest. There is too great a chance (because of the randomness of roommate placement) that you could end up rooming with a superior or someone you manage, which really isn't appropriate.

I can say I am feeling the crunch as well. I haven't heard anything and May 1st is quickly approaching...

Just breathe...I know it's so hard waiting. and wondering. and worrying. and...:scared:

Continuing pixies to everyone still in limbo!

(p.s. mine isn't PI related, but some people have been asking...I didn't get the Epcot gig, but I had another interview for DAK yesterday, so still waiting on that one. BREATHE! ;) )

Gray,
Congrats on your second DAK interview!

Good luck to everyone waiting. I heard from facebook that a recruiter said that no news is good news. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Heard through the grapevine that there were over 1,000 applicants for GR and only around 15 selected. Congrats to everyone!

I'm guessing perhaps the deadline to hear back may be extended considering there are still PI openings listed on disneycareers.com for Summer 2010. Maybe they're extremely backlogged? :confused3

I'm still waiting to hear back about my Summer 2010 PI.

So, I just want to say thank you to all of you who helped me stay positive and keep my sanity during this entire process.... I GOT ACCEPTED :banana:!!! I'm going to be working for OL&D Training and Development (branch within HR) and start June 17th :yay:!!! I'm soooo excited and can't wait to move up from Miami! Congrats to all of you who've gotten accepted and good luck to those who are still waiting. Stay positive! You have one more day :thumbsup2

So, I just want to say thank you to all of you who helped me stay positive and keep my sanity during this entire process.... I GOT ACCEPTED :banana:!!! I'm going to be working for OL&D Training and Development (branch within HR) and start June 17th :yay:!!! I'm soooo excited and can't wait to move up from Miami! Congrats to all of you who've gotten accepted and good luck to those who are still waiting. Stay positive! You have one more day :thumbsup2

Oooh! Congratulations, that is so exciting!!! :-)
Come onnnnnnnnnn June 17th, come faster!!!! :goodvibes

Well this has not been the best day, but I can't say I wasn't expecting a sad email at this point.

Congratulations to all of those headed down in June. If you're not too busy having the times of your lives, stop in and let us know how it's going. (Especially you GR folks! :goodvibes )

So...do you all think it is too early to start a Spring 2011 PI thread? ;)

CONGRATS JESS! :):banana:

I got a rejection email for the social media position I applied for, but my 2nd interview was for multicultural marketing.. I still have hope =]

I still have not heard back on the results of my Graphic Design and Communication PI applications.

Does anyone have any potential feedback?

I emailed them Sunday about not being contacted in regards to my acceptance or rejection.

I thought I read somewhere that they where running behind in this particular area of PI applications. Can anyone confirm or deny these rumors?

I still have not heard back on the results of my Graphic Design and Communication PI applications.

Does anyone have any potential feedback?

I emailed them Sunday about not being contacted in regards to my acceptance or rejection.

I thought I read somewhere that they where running behind in this particular area of PI applications. Can anyone confirm or deny these rumors?

There was one person on the Fall 2010 Professional Internship Facebook group who was offered a Graphic Design Internship on Friday (or late last week sometime, I remember it was very close to the May 1st deadline). I don't have any additional information, but if thats one that you applied for then yes, they do seem to be running a bit late in the game.

Well I found the internship hotline and called them. They said that "the Distribution Marketing Production Artist - Technical Photographer - Distribution Marketing Services Graphic Design PI's, were all still pending in status and I should know by the end of the week."

So I suppose if anyone else needed to know about those three, there you go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter