****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Hi everyone, we are headed to the world June 7-June 15 and would love it if someone can send my two princesses a card. This will be the third time we go and the past times they have gotten some cards. Its been so crazy that I forgot to come and post. Id be willing to pay it forward. Hopefully someone can help. Thanks everyone.

I could def send a/some cards! Check your inbox :)

We are going May 24th and I would love to have 2 postcards sent.

I can also send out a few. Let me know, thanks!

Hi everyone! I would love to be a part of this. This will be the third year we go to Disney World, but the first time participating in the FGM. We will be there June 23-26. Anyone willing to send three would be amazing!!!! I am of course available to send out postcards once there as well. Thanks! :thumbsup2

We are going May 24th and I would love to have 2 postcards sent.

I can also send out a few. Let me know, thanks!

I sent a couple of messages to a couple of people a week or so ago but havent heard back from them yet. Im going May 2-11 so I'll check back again in a few days. If I havent heard from them in a few more days I'd definitely be willing to send you 2 postcards :)

My family will be going to WDW for the 1st time August 9-16 this year. I would love to have a FGM send postcards to my 2 kids and my 2 nephews before we go. I am willing to send 4-5 postcards from WDW when we're there in August. This is my first post, so I'm not sure if I can PM the information about where to send us the postcards, but I'm sure we can figure something out. Anybody interested, please let me know.

Lety4480, you are going to be there about a month before we go. Could you send a Fairy Godmailer postcard for my 3 daughters? They are 11, 4 and 1 and love Minnie Mouse and princesses. They are especially obsessed with Frozen right now!

Hi everyone. We are planning our first trip to WDW for September 2014. I would love to be someone else's FGM.
I can send 3 postcards. Reply to this post or PM me to send me your info!

Hi Everyone! My DD's 20 & 22 & I love being FGMs! This will be our 3rd trip doing this. We will be going to WDW May 16-23 and would love to send out 4-5 postcards. Please PM me your info if you would like us to send one for you! :yay:

goofyluva9293 said:
Hi Everyone! My DD's 20 & 22 & I love being FGMs! This will be our 3rd trip doing this. We will be going to WDW May 16-23 and would love to send out 4-5 postcards. Please PM me your info if you would like us to send one for you! :yay:

Sent you a PM :)

I have two things going at the same time.

I am interested in finding someone to FGM for four awesome kiddos who are stationed in Germany with us and going to Disneyland Paris...their first-ever Disney experience EVER. I am so excited because I have watched these kiddos grow up. They are ages 14, 11, 9 and 7. Three boys and one girl. No real particular requests but general Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy cards or even just WDW cards.

Now, don't fret. Just because we are in Germany doesn't mean it's going to cost you more in postage because your postcard will going directly through the US Post Office with regular postage. So basically a stamp and drop it!!! It's a US military address.

Now, to pay it forward. We are taking a 9 night Disney Cruise Line Mediterranean Cruise leaving on July 5th. I will be willing to send postcards from the ship/or when we return to our home in Germany via US Postal Services. I can send up to 10 FGM and will take the first replies in reference to this. You can email me at weezyree@hotmail.com to inquire about the FGM request or offer!!

Thanks and Disney ON!!

W

I would love to get involved in the FGM postcards. I have never done this so I don't know really where to start. We are going July 6-12th and would pay it forward for others. I am hoping to have a few sent to my daughter before we leave...1st she LOVES to get mail and 2nd to get mail from Disney before we went would be awesome. She loves Frozen, Tangled and Tiana. Really she loves it all but those are her top 3 as of today! Just let me know what I need to do! Thanks

I sent you a PM! :)

I would love to get involved in the FGM postcards. I have never done this so I don't know really where to start. We are going July 6-12th and would pay it forward for others. I am hoping to have a few sent to my daughter before we leave...1st she LOVES to get mail and 2nd to get mail from Disney before we went would be awesome. She loves Frozen, Tangled and Tiana. Really she loves it all but those are her top 3 as of today! Just let me know what I need to do! Thanks

We are going to WDW Sept 12, 2014, and would LOVE for my son and our adopted niece to receive a postcard before we go! This is their first time, and all gifts for the past 6 months have centered around Disney.

Son is 9 and loves Cars, Power Rangers and Frozen.
Niece is 6 and loves all princesses, but especially Cinderella and Ariel.

I cannot begin to tell you how much we'd appreciate it if someone could help us out!

Will post again closer to departure for requests so we can pay it forward!!

If you have not found anyone yet please let me know I can do it. We are going in the beginning of July

I just found out about this. We are taking DD to WDW for her 6th birthday. We will be there May 16th. Am I too late?

Every year I go, I send about 5 or 6 postcards for kids or someone who has a special love for Disney. My children are now grown, so I love having others to do this for.

I'll be heading back to my favorite place in 10 days, arriving May 6th. So if you would like someone to receive a postcard, please send me a message. I'll post back here once I can no longer accept anymore.

Let me know their favorite place or character at Disneyworld and I'll do my very best to find a card that will be the best fit. I do try to get the actual character to sign the card, but sometimes its not always possible. I do mail them from Disneyworld, so the postmark helps with the fun of receiving it.

Also if there is something special you want written on the card, just let me know...I aim to make this special for your child or special person.

This will be my 5th time doing this. It is so much fun. I can send 10 cards or so out. Let me know if there is someone special you would like to receive a card. Child or Adult it doesnt matter. Will be there May 24th through 6-1
PM me the name address favorite character and anything special that only Mickey or Tinkerbelle etc would know.

Hi, we are going on our first family trip to WDW from May 26th-May 30th. I can send out a couple of postcards if someone would like for me to.

I have two children that would love to get a postcard from a "character." I have a 7 year old son who is into anything boy - Toy Story, Cars, Star Wars, etc. I also have a 5 year old girl who LOVES Frozen or any other princesses... Neither one of them are picky!

Please let me know if you can help, or if I can send some out for you!

Thank you!

My girls would be ecstatic if you are willing to send them one. Never even heard of this before tonight...we will be there in 2 weeks. :-)

I just found out about this from Mom's panel. This is such a great idea.

We are going for my son's 8th Birthday in August 15-18th and I would love to have a FG send him a note.

I would love to surprise someone as well

Thank you

Michele

I just found out about this from Mom's panel. This is such a great idea. We are going for my son's 8th Birthday in August 15-18th and I would love to have a FG send him a note. I would love to surprise someone as well Thank you Michele

Hi! If you send me a message with your info and message I will send one last week of Nay, unless that's too early for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter