****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

We will be in WDW from June 5th - June 18th if anyone needs a FGM.

Would love to pass on the magic for people.

I would be willing to send out two or three postcards. I will be there June 1 - 8. It's the first I heard about it but I love the idea. Just PM me.

I will be taking my parents for their first ever Disney trip to Walt Disney World in June. Would love to be able to receive a post card and send a couple as well.

We're traveling down June 29 - July 5. Would appreciate a Fairy Godmailer for my 5 y.o. daughter.

We'd be more than happy to do the same for one or two... paying it forward and all.

I'd love to get a postcard or two for my 7/3 year old girls :)

I'd be happy to send some as well!

We're going Sept 16th-24th.

We're traveling down June 29 - July 5. Would appreciate a Fairy Godmailer for my 5 y.o. daughter.

We'd be more than happy to do the same for one or two... paying it forward and all.

I would love to be you Fairy Godmailer. Sent you a PM.

I'd love to get a postcard or two for my 7/3 year old girls :)

I'd be happy to send some as well!

We're going Sept 16th-24th.

I sent a pm But then realized you
Only had 5 posts and probably couldn't send a message. I will be there June if that isn't too early

Hi there!!
I was wondering if anyone still has space for another postcard?
We live in England and are travelling to WDW in September.
We can't send the usual letters to Mickey and the Princesses because they won't reply to us... But we still want something to get the kids hyped up.
Please let me know if you can be our Fairy GodMailer.

Thank you in advance xxxx

Would love to sign up for this... I would need 3 cards coming to Canada and we are travelling October 16th.. would be very happy to return the favour

Lety4480, you are going to be there about a month before we go. Could you send a Fairy Godmailer postcard for my 3 daughters? They are 11, 4 and 1 and love Minnie Mouse and princesses. They are especially obsessed with Frozen right now!

I sure will. I've been trying to get to 10 posts so that I can PM. This is my 9th. Yay! I will PM you as soon as I am able.

This will be my 5th time doing this. It is so much fun. I can send 10 cards or so out. Let me know if there is someone special you would like to receive a card. Child or Adult it doesnt matter. Will be there May 24th through 6-1
PM me the name address favorite character and anything special that only Mickey or Tinkerbelle etc would know.
Hi Indigo,
Can I take you up on your offer? I can send our info via email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter