****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

I am hoping for a postcard for my MIL (first timer) and my daughter. I am happy to also send. My dates are 08/22 - 08/29.

PM me if you would like a card or can send my cards.

:grouphug:

I am hoping for a postcard for my MIL (first timer) and my daughter. I am happy to also send. My dates are 08/22 - 08/29.

PM me if you would like a card or can send my cards.

:grouphug:

Shoppie; You'll be there a month before us!!
Would you be interested in sending a card to England?

We travel September 25th!!!

I love this thread!

We are going to MK August 5th with my two daughters and my 5yo daughter would freak out if she could receive a postcard from a princess telling her she's looking forward at meeting her (we have a CRT breakfast reservation). She loves all of them but her favourites are Ariel, Aurora and Cinderella. Ideally it would be Cinderella if that is possible. The card would have to get to us in Canada before mid-July because we are going to the beach for 2 weeks before heading to WDW. I really hope someone can do it for my dd!

I will do the same to anyone who would like a postcard (international visitors included) when we'll be in Orlando early August.

I would love to do this. My 3 kids would love to receive theirs and I would love to pass it on to others. I am going mid-sept. I also saw somewhere that people had trouble finding post cards. Is there a better place to buy them... We are going to all the parks and DTD and we are staying at an all-star sports.. Just want to make sure I can pass it on no problems?

Hi there! We leave Virginia on the 19th of June headed south. I would love for a FGM for my 2 kids, DD(7) (princesses) and DS(5) (Toy story or Cars)

I did FGM for our 2009 trip and would love to do it again.

I've agreed to do FGM for another family with 5 kids that are traveling the week after we are.

Thanks in advance!

Tina

I love this thread! We are going to MK August 5th with my two daughters and my 5yo daughter would freak out if she could receive a postcard from a princess telling her she's looking forward at meeting her (we have a CRT breakfast reservation). She loves all of them but her favourites are Ariel, Aurora and Cinderella. Ideally it would be Cinderella if that is possible. The card would have to get to us in Canada before mid-July because we are going to the beach for 2 weeks before heading to WDW. I really hope someone can do it for my dd! I will do the same to anyone who would like a postcard (international visitors included) when we'll be in Orlando early August.

Hi! Please send me a PM... I am going on Sunday and will send you r daughter a postcard! Send me your address and what you'd like on the card!

Hi! Please send me a PM... I am going on Sunday and will send you r daughter a postcard! Send me your address and what you'd like on the card!

Thank you! I replied to your PM. I really appreciate the friendliness on these boards.

I also accepted to send postcards to someone when I go so I will be paying forward!

I would love to do this. My 3 kids would love to receive theirs and I would love to pass it on to others. I am going mid-sept. I also saw somewhere that people had trouble finding post cards. Is there a better place to buy them... We are going to all the parks and DTD and we are staying at an all-star sports.. Just want to make sure I can pass it on no problems?

Sending you a PM now for a request for our trip in November! :love:

Sent you a pm so I can send your kids a postcard!

Hi Lisa,
I haven't been online for a couple days :( So sorry that I haven't replied to you.

We love Goofy. He's been our must do "attraction" since I was 5. So we collect Goofy!!

I tried PMing you but I haven't posted enough. Please can you PM me?

Thank you so much for doing this for us.

I can't wait to tell our family xxx

Hi!
Looking for a FGM card for 3 sets of kids and 3 different addresses! We travel the last two weeks of September and would definitely be willing to pay it forward! Let me know if anyone would be interested in sending 3!
:cool1:

Hello Everyone!!! We would love to be FGM!!! We will be at WDW on June 10 - June 16... PM me if you need postcards

We are super excited about our first family vacation, and it's to Disney World at that! We are going Sept. 17-24. I would really appreciate it if someone going before us could mail our two kids a post card to amp up their excitement.

I, of course, am more than willing to do the same for someone else.

Thank you. :hyper::hyper::hyper:

I have replied to several people trying to pay it forward but no one has responded so if anyone needs a FGM let me know.....we will be there from July 6th to July 12th. I am willing to send 3 to 4 cards out. Just PM with the name, address and a few favorite characters.

I have replied to several people trying to pay it forward but no one has responded so if anyone needs a FGM let me know.....we will be there from July 6th to July 12th. I am willing to send 3 to 4 cards out. Just PM with the name, address and a few favorite characters.

Hi I am sending you a PM for our fall trip. Thanks. We will send out from our trip as well in November if anyone would like to send me name, address and favorite parks or characters.:)

This is a genius idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter