• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Extreme Makeover: TAGLIARCHY Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohanafamily, on my last trip in March at BWV, they had the DVD/VCR combo, but we never used it.

As for the PS, I think I'll just go with the Pecos Bill's idea. But I do need to talk to my family about where we should eat elsewhere so we can be ready for that 90 day window...

Now the chemistry, it's not so much the work as it is the actual assignment that I'm confused on. You would have to see all the papers in front of you to even try to understand. Thanks for the offer though, I'm sure I might take that up sometime in the next year!

DHSsenior007 said:
NCBelle, even though you didn't address that question to me, I'm being nosey and I'll answer it anyway! ;)

I love BWV! It's very convenient when you go to the different parks and the rooms are very comfortable. The only thing I don't like about it are the very long walks from the elevators to the rooms, but hey, even more chance to walk off all of that good food! You can walk or take a boat to Epcot and MGM. The buses can take you anywhere else. The Boardwalk offers great entertainment and dining (wow... I sound like a travel brochure!).

Sorry for being so nosey... can't help it! ;)

I should had said anyone and everyone. We are considering BCV, but pts/$$$ difference is like the cost of Jessie's country club visit with a new treat.

NC Belle said:
I should had said anyone and everyone. We are considering BCV, but pts/$$$ difference is like the cost of Jessie's country club visit with a new treat.
Really? we bought in at BWV, They are great. I guess the VHS VCRS are at OKW, I just remembered that that was a subtle difference. The rooms are almost identical between BWV and BCV. We would be happy staying at either...As I said earlier, DW likes BCV better only because it is so close to EPCOT. BWV is maybe 1/4 mi longer walk (nothing in WDW terms). BUT, BW is closer to the action on the BW... BCV is just closer to Beaches&Cream...

We are actually staying at SS this trip.

OK, everyone, especially the PamperedCruisePrincesscadburysmom, Before I can rent any points out, I have to figure if we will need them next year (10/2006 trip) Here are my options...
7-day Western Cruise in October, and possibly a February trip...
Plan on February trip, October Trip, and buy an AP instead of ParkHoppers...
Plan an October trip and hope for a feb Members Cruise again???

Any advice???

:jumping2:

PS, DHSsenior007, I think you have the chemical formula in question #3 wrong...:hyper2: (just kidding) Good luck and if you get stuck, ask your mom for help; I think she had to take a lot more chemistry in school than I will ever know ;)

BTW, where is Peco's Bills? I don't recall it...

ohanafamily said:
Really? we bought in at BWV, They are great. I guess the VHS VCRS are at OKW, I just remembered that that was a subtle difference. The rooms are almost identical between BWV and BCV. We would be happy staying at either...As I said earlier, DW likes BCV better only because it is so close to EPCOT. BWV is maybe 1/4 mi longer walk (nothing in WDW terms). BUT, BW is closer to the action on the BW... BCV is just closer to Beaches&Cream...

We are actually staying at SS this trip.

OK, everyone, especially the PamperedCruisePrincesscadburysmom, Before I can rent any points out, I have to figure if we will need them next year (10/2006 trip) Here are my options...
7-day Western Cruise in October, and possibly a February trip...
Plan on February trip, October Trip, and buy an AP instead of ParkHoppers...
Plan an October trip and hope for a feb Members Cruise again???

Any advice???

I almost finish my renting plans (OF---someone on the rental board is helping this time with the pts/ressie). We hope to go in fall/winter 2006 (need to save up for 1 or 2 bedroom) and after a trip out west somewhere or up north or across the big pond.
Ian would enjoy Feb. weather (just make sure to layer him).

We might do a cruise in 2-3 years or try a land/sea package.

How is Disneyland in the fall/winter?

OF--- Peco's is on the way to Splash Mountain in Frontierland.

I'm always the last one alerted of these extreme changes in locations! Just make sure there is enough room for all of my monorails and their compartments. ::yes::

Good morning guys,
Just dropping by quickly with breakfast before I head out to work. The cooking went well yesterday and wasn't too messy! Today I have to practice for sports day with my class this morning and then we are going to the theatre this afternoon. It should be fun, we are taking the whole school to see a show!!

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning everyone :wave2: - I'm just stopping by for a quick hello before I get ready for work.

Danauk - thanks for breakfast. It's good to hear that your cooking went well with your class yesterday. Your class sounds like a good group of kids.

MonorailDude - how's it going, it's good to see you!!

Well, I gotta run - I hope you all have a good day today!!

slo :wave:

A replacement bartender for Ohanafamily?

How about Jessica Alba?

fantasticprek3.jpg

or maybe another Jessica, Simpson

peopleschoice04d.jpg

Mornin'

Ever since last night I've been feeling icky; runny nose, sore throat, aches and pains, etc. Today I'm feeling somewhat better, not perfect, but better than yesterday. I have a movie thing with my church at 9:45 and then a hair appt. at 1 and I don't know if I should cancel either one of them. Decisions, decisions....

Good Morning all...

Thanks edcrbnsoul for the Eye Candy... Yummie...

Danauk, Sounds like a fun class, but shouldn't it have been Cooking Yesterday, Cleaning Today? ;) I am glad that you find your new class more challenging (in a good way) At least you are rid of the troublemakers and will get to do some real teaching now...

s&ksmom:

slo, :wave:

MonorailDude, Ummm If you look closely the BRAND NEW MONORAIL STATION (there is even a Monorail power wash station) but it is blended into the shrubbery....Danauk has some really talented gardeners...

DHSsenior007 said:
Mornin'

Ever since last night I've been feeling icky; runny nose, sore throat, aches and pains, etc. Today I'm feeling somewhat better, not perfect, but better than yesterday. I have a movie thing with my church at 9:45 and then a hair appt. at 1 and I don't know if I should cancel either one of them. Decisions, decisions....

It's the chemistry homework... ;) Just kidding. Please feel better, there is a lot of pollen in the air today. PD to you...

Yo ho ho - Monoraildude, here's your roundhouse for all the trains:

roundhouse2.jpg

Goodmorning everyone.

OF - I am a bit obsessed with the cruise forum lately -well, for the past year now - and word is that using points for cruising is a bad deal. They are having a DVC cruise, but the date has slipped my mind.

I can't get anyone interested in the 4/29 cruise I am on. There's only about three other DIS'rs on it.

NCBelle - my girlfriend, antkim, just stayed at the boardwalk inn and she fell in love - she said it was AWESOME. Super location, and very peaceful and what a wonderful pool.

cadsmom - you HAVE to tell e all about your Princess cruise. Did you like it? Tell all - even about the drinks of the day, please. Did you do movies under the stars? During Magic's dry dock they are adding a similar feature. I am sooo excited. OK _ can you tell I am boucing out of my seat to have you tell us all about it. I am cruise obsessed right now.

iboucetoo - I saw an Arizona license plate today that was so beautiful. It looked like a Navajo vase. I loved it and was immediately jealous.

TAG FAIRY :Pinkbounc Need any translations lately????? Nice to see you again - I have missed you.

WOW....love the new entrance and the work Ty and DanaUK's boys have done! Took me a little time to get here as the back door and vault entrance had some kind of magical pixie dust scattered about! LOVE the media room, I'll be hanging there a lot, so if you need me.....look there first.

DHSsenior I loved our pre-MNSSHP meal at Liberty Tree. I've never eaten at Pecos Bills. The characters at LTT were dressed in Haloween costumes, it was histerical!

Castlegazer and Cadburysmom, please give details on your particular cruise and exact dates. I'm keeping a running list of when all my pals are going. Sometime in 4th qtr the OK will come through to book a trip, hopefully. We'll be looking at last minute bookings for upcoming trips. PixieMagic's first choice is a 7 Day Western, she's always wanted to go to Key West and I've always wanted to go to Cozumel. Castlegazer, I know how you feel...I've been hanging around the cruise boards a lot lately too ::yes::

OK....must go get ready for the office. Later, kids!

I am cruising in the NOT so distant future - contrary to what some may say is in the very distant future - on April 29, 2006 ;) . Its the eastern itinerary which I prefer with the wee ones for their 1st cruise. I know the islands, and we get some more time on the ship. Being in port is actually going to be hard with the two of them, so I prefer more sea days.

Its a totally unpopular cruise right now - at least with DIS'rs - because its not a double dip cruise or one of the other special itineraries.

Well today turned out to be another really hot day. I hope the weather carries on for a while as we only have a week and a half left of this school year (I haven't got rid of my class from this year just yet, but only 7 more days of teaching them!) We had a good time at the theatre this afternoon though, all the kids loved it and they were well behaved.

DHSsenior - I hope you are feeling better now, I hate summer colds.

I wanted you guys to know that I for one, thought it was a good idea to combine what I thought of as a group of friends into one thread. I now understand, though gentle edification, that is not the case and the threads were not connected at all. They are just two groups of people who used to all post together with some combined friends.

I apologize if my misunderstanding caused additional issues.

I do love the idea of a new Tagliarchy thread and fully supported its creation - its long overdue in its return.

Carry on. I just needed to get that off my chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter