• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Extreme Makeover: TAGLIARCHY Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
edcrbnsoul said:
Hey I went to check out my new room and found this??

aksurprise320.jpg

patience my young friend, its because the pole wasn't secure when the women tested it, so it needed to further adjustment. It should be fine now so...

ENJOY!!!!
Au%20Chalet%20Lounge.jpg

edited to remove the pole from view.

So, I have to travel to Voorhees, NJ in September for work - over a weekend no less - anyone near there?

I hear that they make Yankee Hot-Sauce from ther (the importation into Texas being a Hanging offense)

castlegazer said:
patience my young friend, its because the pole wasn't secure when the women tested it, so it needed to further adjustment. It should be fine now so...

ENJOY!!!!
Au%20Chalet%20Lounge.jpg

edited to remove the pole from view.

Woo Hoo Nice place and well worth the wait!

ANd good thing the ceilings are high the women need them with the heights they go with those poles.

steph01.JPG

Taking a break from chemistry... ugh! Tons of work!

Anyway, RRBB, your MASH acronym was correct. Basically, you have several lists with 3 blanks each, such as 3 choices for a husband, honeymoon, car, career, number of kids, etc, etc. Then the person you're playing with draws a circle type thing and you tell them to stop. They count the number of rings that they made and that's how many they count on the lists to cross out the different options. It's kind of hard to explain but really easy to play. It's mostly a elementary and middle school aged game.

That media room looks fantastic! I've always wanted to have one!

Ed, hi!

I'm just stopping by to say hi and to see how everyone is enjoying the new castle.

I'm off to Stephanie's swim lessons in a few minutes - I hope you all have a good night.

:wave:
Tag Fairy---welcome to our new place!!! We have a special room for you with the works!

I'm so sorry that I deleted my tags last month.

My, oh my!!!

I just stumbled upon the new entrance to TAGLIARCHY Island!

What a wonderful job Ty has done with the place! (Was that tiny little room up at the very tippy top of the highest turret for me?)

Enjoy your new home. It's just magnificent!

The Tag Fairy said:
My, oh my!!!

I just stumbled upon the new entrance to TAGLIARCHY Island!

What a wonderful job Ty has done with the place! (Was that tiny little room up at the very tippy top of the highest turret for me?)

Enjoy your new home. It's just magnificent!

Hello Tag Fairy - how good of you to visit. Please feel welcome anytime!!:)

DHSsenior007 said:
Anyway, RRBB, your MASH acronym was correct. Basically, you have several lists with 3 blanks each, such as 3 choices for a husband, honeymoon, car, career, number of kids, etc, etc. Then the person you're playing with draws a circle type thing and you tell them to stop. They count the number of rings that they made and that's how many they count on the lists to cross out the different options. It's kind of hard to explain but really easy to play. It's mostly a elementary and middle school aged game.
headslap.gif
Duh, now I remember. Thanks for the refresher DHSsenior007.

yes.gif
Yup, that room was designed especially with you in mind TAG FAIRY. We hope it's to your liking. :)

Tag Fairy, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at the Tagliarchy castle. Feel free to come by whenever!

Okay, two posts in a row, but oh well!

Here is for anyone who has ever done MVMCP: HELP!!! I am completely lost! I came across a really good website (ALLEARSNET) that had a good strategy that we'll probably use, but I'm just curious about dinner. I'm planning this thing (it's a Christmas gift from my brother and I to our parents), so I'm wondering what I should do about dinner that night. The strategy I came across didn't include dinner, so that means we would schedule in an early one. Can anyone help me??

Thanks! Totally freaking out...

Never been to MVMCP but if it's anything like MNSSHP, they have a restaurant (or two) that you can make PS at when you purchase the party tickets. Normally you have to wait until 90 prior to make them but for the party you get to make them much sooner. What exactly are you confused about?

They offered me reservations for LTT, but I said that I'd get back to them about it. I've been doing searches and someone said to eat at Peco's Bills about 6 until the party starts at 7 and that sounds really good. I'm not so confused as I am stressed. I know, too early to be stressed about this, but oh well! Okay... breathe in, breathe out... no more stressing over events that are 5 months away.... I'm good now! LOL!

Hi everyone! :wave2:

RRBB (or anyone)--- Do you remember liking BWV? We may be renting points there (it was a toss up between 4 resorts).

NCBelle, even though you didn't address that question to me, I'm being nosey and I'll answer it anyway! ;)

I love BWV! It's very convenient when you go to the different parks and the rooms are very comfortable. The only thing I don't like about it are the very long walks from the elevators to the rooms, but hey, even more chance to walk off all of that good food! You can walk or take a boat to Epcot and MGM. The buses can take you anywhere else. The Boardwalk offers great entertainment and dining (wow... I sound like a travel brochure!).

Sorry for being so nosey... can't help it! ;)

Hi everyone,,, WOW, It looks like the TAG FAIRY has spoken!!!!!

CLAP! CLAP!
CLAP! CLAP!
CLAP! CLAP!
CLAP! CLAP!
CLAP! CLAP!
CLAP! CLAP!
CLAP! CLAP!
CLAP! CLAP!
CLAP! CLAP!
CLAP! CLAP!
CLAP! CLAP!
CLAP! CLAP!
CLAP! CLAP!
CLAP! CLAP!
CLAP! CLAP!
CLAP! CLAP!

I believe!!!!!

NC Belle, BWV are great, we like the BCV better because it is so close to EPCOT, but BWV is just great. If I recall, they have VHS in the room, not DVD. They are also themed a little different, but are a very similar layout. They have 3 different views though...

DHSsenior007, I would call 407-WDW-DINE and make the PS today. It fills up very quickly. Some agents don't know about the extended time to book, but keep after them to check. Booking may not be available yet for your date, but some are....Can I help with the Chemistry???

TAG FAIRY, we love you!!!!

:jumping2:

We didn't move, we just openned a new entrance...

Party in progress, but Please select your Bar-Tender...

edcrbnsoul, I have to find a new one, My stand-by (Jennifer Garner) is sort of preggers. Any Suggestions?????

:jumping2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter