Extreme Makeover: TAGLIARCHY Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRBB

<font color=3333FF>I think I'm in the mood for Ton
Finally. Ty and his crew have finally finished the "remodel" of our home on TAGLIARCHY Island. It took forever, but from what I've seen so far it was well worth the wait. And there's no need to use the BACK or Vault entrances anymore either.

Never fear though. They didn't touch the chocolate vault that Nephosaurus so loving keeps well stocked for us in the basement. The gardens that Danauk and her boys planted are still in tact and as beautiful as ever. And the pools (both swimming and M&M) have not been touched either.

But our home... well that is a masterpiece: tower rooms for all our princesses; a bigger, better screening room on the ground floor with personal seating for everyone; a media library with all the Disney, Buena Vista, and Miramax films as well as many others stocked in it; any chef's "dream" kitchen; craft rooms stretching between the towers with wonderful views of MK; workout facilities for anyone that feels the need (though I can't imagine ;)); playroom well stocked with toys for all ages of TAG KIDS. And the list goes on and on. Take a tour around, I'm sure you'll find something I missed on my quick walk-through.

To celebrate the reopening of TAGLIARCHY Island, let's have an open house party. Anyone and everyone is welcome to wander through, take a dip in the M&M pool, and enjoy a Wonka Bar from the vault. We have plenty of room for everyone so stick around, too.

WOW, Great New Digs!!! I think I'll go and invite EVERYONE to come see them!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jumping2:

Yippeeeeeee!!!!!

OK, NOT that I minded sharing MY VAULT with everyone, but I am soooo glad the castle has been rebuilt!!!!!

Hmmmm, I wonder if the Dragon Firing Range Is back OPEN????

Anyone want any S'Mores? I'll roast'em myself (Oh, I forgot, no fire breathing license yet :(

Oh well, it will still be a nice party!!!

:cool1: Very nice. Time to go to bed---Good night!

Oooooh, My room looks so wonderful. But I have missed the movies. Can we stay up all night watching Cinderella???

Party in the main TV room!!!!!

Good Idea NC BELLE, it is way passt my bed time!

I wonder where my room is? maybe there is a nursery around here somewhere?

I bet Nanna (from Peter Pan) will be there as our Nanny!!!!!
I just wish I wasn't so sleepy, I want to watch videos all night long!!!

Ian said:
Good Idea NC BELLE, it is way passt my bed time!

I wonder where my room is? maybe there is a nursery around here somewhere?

I bet Nanna (from Peter Pan) will be there as our Nanny!!!!!
I just wish I wasn't so sleepy, I want to watch videos all night long!!!

I thought their your folks would have Mary Poppins :flower: . Sweet dreams!

Good morning guys,
I am so loving the remodel of our beautiful home. I had the best nights sleep ever (those new beds are so heavenly.) I think today I will spend some time wondering around the new place and exploring (after work obviously, today in class we are making bread - cooking with 28 kids aged 10 and 11, am I nuts!!)
I guess I should go and find my cooking apron and get going.
I ordered breakfast lasagnas and juices for everyone, they are in the garden room which looks over the lake to the castle in the background. I hope you find it OK.
Have a great day.

Good morning everyone - I can hardly wait to tour the newly remodeled castle. I'm so glad that there's a place for my girls to play - maybe Stephanie can play TagBabyIan and BabyKate while we all spend some time in the M&M pool or just sitting in the beautiful gardens.

It's going to be another hot hot hot day today :sunny: . I love the heat while I'm sitting by our pool, but not while I'm sitting by the pool were Stephanie has her swimming lessons. I'll have to make sure I take a big bottle of water with me today.

Gotta run and tour the castle and then get ready for work.

Have a good day

slo :wave:

Danauk - good luck baking bread with your students today. I hope it all goes well!!

Also, thanks for the Breakfast Lasagna - I found it easily while I was touring the castle. It was a tasty way to start the day. :goodvibes

Good morning everyone. Man, I go away for a weekend and here we are with a finished castle, tattoos, and splashing dragons.

I want to welcome anyone new to come and visit and join in the fun.

I am a big fan of the new pool:

Infinity%20pool%20and%20ocean%20view.jpg

I've got mimosas all set up for everyone:
balconey.jpg

Waahoo! This is fantastic! Yesterday before church I was entertaining the little kids and we played this really weird edition of MASH (I'm not sure if y'all know what that is, if you don't, ask and I'll explain it) and I ended up living in a palace! Ironic, ain't it? LOL! Well today I'm planning on working out, starting my chemistry AP work, and I have to go to Wal-Mart to pick some stuff up...

Everyone have a great day!

DHSsenior007 said:
Waahoo! This is fantastic! Yesterday before church I was entertaining the little kids and we played this really weird edition of MASH (I'm not sure if y'all know what that is, if you don't, ask and I'll explain it) and I ended up living in a palace! Ironic, ain't it? LOL! Well today I'm planning on working out, starting my chemistry AP work, and I have to go to Wal-Mart to pick some stuff up...

Everyone have a great day!
Mansion, Apartment, Shack, House - am I right? I forget all the specifics of playing though.

Hey, come on in to the game/multi media room and teach us how to play MASH. (I need to get out of the sun).

home_theater_photo.jpg

Good Morning all. Just back from a quick swim in the M&M pool, and time to start thinking of Lunch...

edcrbnsoul said:
Hey I went to check out my new room and found this??

aksurprise320.jpg
Hey Ed, How are you? Well, we weren't sure how many people we will want for you, and if Monday Night at O'Hanna is OK... 10/24/05...Does Wishes play that night????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter