Exchangers-Come here and chat with us

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK YOU all Very Much for the Nice Welcome!!!:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

What do you think of organic foods? Do you eat it, do you like it, do you buy it, or just stay away from it altogether?

I do most of the grocery shopping and will buy organic if it is reasonably priced and/or placed in a visible location near the regular product, but I do not go great lengths to make sure I get organic. When given the choice between organic or not, I will usually choose organic. I want to believe that the things labeled as organic, truly are... and I would also like to believe that they are really better for you, but sometimes I wonder how much difference there really is in some things?

What do you think of organic foods? Do you eat it, do you like it, do you buy it, or just stay away from it altogether?
I don't buy organic simply because it's usually more expensive. It's already hard enough to feed a family of 6 on one income! I need to cut costs where I can.

I will buy organic if it is on sale. During the summer we eat most fruits and veggies organic, since we get them from the Amish. They are not certified organic, but most Amish limit what they do to their fields.

Since we are older, the benefits are not really there. If I was young or had young children I would buy more organic.

The local milk that DH drinks is hormone free. Not organic but better.

Hi, guys!

You've sure been chatting a lot. So much, in fact, that it's time to close this thread due to it being beyond 250 pages long.

Feel free to start a new thread, and keep on chatting! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter