Exchangers-Come here and chat with us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried those two numbers and they worked for me. Weird:confused3

I can't make my ADR's till the beginning of June and I've already changed them on paper 6 times!! With 5 of us in the family it's tough finding something everyone will like. I think I have it down now. Maybe. :rotfl2:

The problem is everyone had their favorites from past trips and I get flak if I don't include some-one's favorite! Plus we went during free dining last year and now everyone is spoiled:rotfl: DH is the worst!! He used to be happy with chicken nuggets until he went to the Coral Reef:rolleyes1

I just tried those two numbers and they worked for me. Weird:confused3

I can't make my ADR's till the beginning of June and I've already changed them on paper 6 times!! With 5 of us in the family it's tough finding something everyone will like. I think I have it down now. Maybe. :rotfl2:

The problem is everyone had their favorites from past trips and I get flak if I don't include some-one's favorite! Plus we went during free dining last year and now everyone is spoiled:rotfl: DH is the worst!! He used to be happy with chicken nuggets until he went to the Coral Reef:rolleyes1

:scared: It IS me!!! It's still saying it's not a valid #! I can call other FL #'s tho....hmmmm....

Hmmm that's a tough one.I can't choose one but my 2 would be Florida 1st and then 2nd would be Massachusetts/New England area

If you were to throw a Disney party for a family or friend, who would it be for, and which one Disney character would you pick to bring in the birthday cake while singing happy birthday to the birthday person?
The party would be for my daughter, Carol, and the character would be Peter Pan. Even though she is happy that she is now 17 and can get in R rated movies :rolleyes: , she is still a little girl at heart that wants to never grow up.

If you could live closer to any other state, which would you pick?
That is a tough one also. I can't just pick one so I'll pick two, Florida and Colorado.

That is hard because I want to live closer to a few places. If maybe I could switch some things around ....(now remember I live the mouse in CA)...

***Put Utah in Nevada's spot...this is where my husband's family is and it would be nicer to have them a few hours closer than 12! (by car trip of course:rotfl:)

***Put Florida in AZ spot...you know just so that WDW is closer (just as HOT, not nearly the humidity)

Other than those 2 I can't think of any....:cool2:

I really would live closer to FL...and not just for WDW. Is that sacrilegeous?:goodvibes

Oh...and it really was me with the WDW phone # not working! I called the phone company last night. They figured it out today--they were having problems on their end--said they had another call just like mine from someone else in the area trying to call Disney!

Whew....thought maybe we'd been banned. :rotfl2:

Love it here in FL, so I would stay put. :goodvibes
However I do miss the good Amish style eating! :lmao: And I miss the Great Lakes. So someone could squeeze Lake Superior between FL and GA and that would make me happy. :rotfl:

There seems to be many types of fundraisers out there. My mom just purchased roasted chicken tickets, but they were selling pizza, and something else as well. So today's QOTD is-

What different type of things did you see being sold for fundraisers, and what was your top favorites, and which ones would you try to avoid?

Oregon. I'd love to live in Northern CA and be close to Oregon.

There seems to be many types of fundraisers out there. My mom just purchased roasted chicken tickets, but they were selling pizza, and something else as well. So today's QOTD is-

What different type of things did you see being sold for fundraisers, and what was your top favorites, and which ones would you try to avoid?

This may sound terrible but I hate those school fundraisers. Most of the stuff is over priced junk/trinkets. I realize it's for a good cause, but I avoid them. I'd rather just donate some money to the class room or school, then ask family or friends to buy that stuff.

I think anything with food works well though. Krispy Kreme does fundraising, and those seem to do well.

I agree, I can't stand fundraisers especially the wrapping paper ones around Christmas. I would purchase about $25 from my kids fundraisers but never even ask family or friends to purchase. Now the only fundraiser I have is my son's High School baseball team, all they do is send out donate forms asking for donations in order to support the team. Each player had to send out 12 forms. I liked this fundraiser a lot better than going door to door.

We have done about every kind of fun raiser imaginable :rolleyes:
I didn't like any of them, but did purchase things occasionally.

The best one was when the kids were in middle school and at the assembly at the beginning of the year they did a "pass the hat" funraiser. You just shoved money or check in the hats that went around and that was the only fundraiser they did all year ::yes::

Golly, after this year with Carol in both band and drill team, I am fundraised out. Looking back over the years I would say that around here the plant fundraisers are the best. Carol did real well selling pansies last Fall and if she were going to stay in drill, would do well selling begonias this Spring. Selling poinsettias for Christmas or greenery is a good fundraiser. My son sold 15 Poinsettias to a bank when he did it a couple of years ago.

The worst ones are for food, trinkets and wrapping paper, anything in a catalog. I would make an exception for a Yankee Candle catalog.

I do like fundraisers where the kids have to do something like walk, read, do math problems, etc. I just sent in a donation to my great neice's school. She just turned six and her school was doing a bike-a-thon. She rode three miles which I thought was a far distance for someone her age.

I really would live closer to FL...and not just for WDW. Is that sacrilegeous?:goodvibes

Oh...and it really was me with the WDW phone # not working! I called the phone company last night. They figured it out today--they were having problems on their end--said they had another call just like mine from someone else in the area trying to call Disney!

Whew....thought maybe we'd been banned. :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: Well at least you know that Disney wasn't trying to avoid you!!

I love Joe Corbi Pizza!! Dh's fire house has a chicken BBQ in the summer - that's always Good Eats!!

My kids are homeschooled so we don't do fund raisers -although...that does sound like a good way to get some money for my curriculum.....

DS is in Boy Scouts and we did the popcorn thing. They really did quite well considering we live in the middle of nowhere!!

I'd like to live closer to Florida.

I don't like any fundraisers. I hate when they send home those magazine ones and then you have to bring in your orders in on certain days to win "fabulous" prizes. :sick:

Since I don't eat steak or seafood, I eat lots of chicken dishes. I love chicken. And turkey.

The funny thing about me is, I won't cook raw meat. I just can't do it. So all the chicken dishes I like are from restaurants or take out places.

Right now my fave is at Olive Garden. It's their stuffed chicken marsala served with garlic mashed potatoes. YUM!

I like my fried chicken though I don't cook it anymore.

I have a Chicken Cornbread casserole that I make.

Also Chicken and Rice.

Chicken Noodle Soup

Cheese Nip Chicken

Chicken Spaghetti

Chicken Paks

If anyone is interested in a certain one, I'll be glad to post the recipe.

I am interested in the Chicken Cornbread casserole.

Can't think of any particular chicken dish. :confused3 Just depends on what mood I am in I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter