Exchangers-Come here and chat with us

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Here is a place for us to just chat about this and that. It can be about the exchange that you had recieved, everyday life, what you are cooking for dinner.....just a way for all of us EXCHANGERS to get to know each other better. :thumbsup2

:wave: Patsy.
I was thinking about doing one of these on the CB, but knew it would get lost.
Here is a better place for it. ::yes::

So what are you up to today?

We went to see My Super-Ex Girlfriend. Very cute movie :)

Meriweather said:
:wave: Patsy.
I was thinking about doing one of these on the CB, but knew it would get lost.
Here is a better place for it. ::yes::

So what are you up to today?

We went to see My Super-Ex Girlfriend. Very cute movie :)

Hi Nancy. My stepson is going home today, so we are doing this and that around the house and then will be picking up my husband soon from work.
Guess what I recieved today-my elf box. I will be posting my goodies right now. :thumbsup2

Hi Patsy, Nancy

Pasty won't be to long now and that little boy of yours will be here. Hope everything is going good.

Nancy, have you finally gotten settled since the company has left?

I just love exchanges..Don't you!
They are so fun!! :sunny:

What would you do if a person signed up to do two exchanges and they didn't pick up any of your pms or emails????

Evening all - I sure do wish the rain would stop - It is not as bad as some parts of the country - but I miss the BBQ grill :teeth:

Hi everyone! We saw the same movie today Nancy! It was cute - but no great piece of work - perfect for a rainy afternoon, though.
Patsy, I think of you every day and wonder if today will be the day!

mommytotwo said:
Hi Nancy. My stepson is going home today, so we are doing this and that around the house and then will be picking up my husband soon from work.
Guess what I recieved today-my elf box. I will be posting my goodies right now. :thumbsup2

Glad to hear it arrived...now hopefully all those other MIA ones that were partying together will also.

Aww....when does your stepson get to come back?

Pooh67_68 said:
Nancy, have you finally gotten settled since the company has left?

Pretty much. It was quite a job.
Now getting ready to help DD move to the other side of the state :(
Next weekend we load the truck. I will be kitty sitting while they drive over, get into the new place and unpack the bedroom so kitty won't be too scared.
Then I get to drive over with kitty :rolleyes: We did get tranqualizers ;)
Stay a couple days. I get to set up the kitchen things :hyper:
And take her shopping ;)

How is your mother doing, Heidi?

Tigger113 said:
What would you do if a person signed up to do two exchanges and they didn't pick up any of your pms or emails????

How long has it been? When are the mail out dates?
Did you trying going through e-mail? Sometimes that works when PMs don't.

VanniGirl said:
Evening all - I sure do wish the rain would stop - It is not as bad as some parts of the country - but I miss the BBQ grill :teeth:

Send it here where it is supposed to be!! ::yes::
I miss the rain.
I think the weather switched sides this summer.
We are having record breaking heat and we just aren't used to that here.

snowwhitesmom said:
Hi everyone! We saw the same movie today Nancy! It was cute - but no great piece of work - perfect for a rainy afternoon, though.
Patsy, I think of you every day and wonder if today will be the day!

It was fun....I like mindless entertainment :rotfl:
I saw it in a theater with 4 men...and me. Interesting to hear the parts they laughed at ;)

We were going to go see Lady in the Water, but hadn't heard much good about it, so skipped it for now.
Anyone see it yet?

Guess you all can tell, I have nothing to do right now :teeth:

Meriweather said:
Send it here where it is supposed to be!! ::yes::
I miss the rain.
I think the weather switched sides this summer.
We are having record breaking heat and we just aren't used to that here.

:sunny: yes, it seems to have. But we have had plenty of heat, it was almost 100 here last week :crazy:

Meriweather said:
How long has it been? When are the mail out dates?
Did you trying going through e-mail? Sometimes that works when PMs don't.

I sent the email out on the 18th! I emailed 2 days later and no response to either. PM me if you want their username. Maybe you know something about them I don't? They may be one of those people who sent their exchanges a week late (or at worst not at all).

Have you seen POTC2 yet?

It is by far my favorite movie this year. I still think the first one is the best though and I will go and see the 3rd opening day!

I liked the first best also, but did enjoy the second. I was there opening morning...first show. Couldn't do the midnight one :rolleyes:
I have seen it twice so far and will go again, I am sure.

I will PM you.

Leslie.....we almost hit 100 too....and that very rarely happens around here. And Aug. is our hottest month, so who knows what that will hold for us.
I am headed to eastern WA soon....and right now they are over 100....I don't do heat well anymore, so hope it cools off some before then.

Nancy, glad to hear you are settled after all that company.

Where is your daughter moving to? Good thing that you have tranquilizers for the kitty, pixie dust for that trip. :wizard:

Setting up her kitchen huh? right up your alley. :teeth:

Mom is doing good, she had her tattooing done for the radiation and she gets her first on 7/24. She will have treatments 5 days a week for 33 days.

Mom and Dawn are coming up tomorrow for Turkey with all the trimmings.

Nancy you could send that heat this way. Most would say no its been hot enough, but shorts, t-shirt and flip flops keeps you comfortable, and AC helps a lot.

Besides I'd take the heat over the cold and snow any day. I can't wait for our trip to get here, but can because that means we will have snow. :(

Pooh67_68 said:
Nancy you could send that heat this way. Most would say no its been hot enough, but shorts, t-shirt and flip flops keeps you comfortable, and AC helps a lot.

Besides I'd take the heat over the cold and snow any day. I can't wait for our trip to get here, but can because that means we will have snow. :(

I so totally agree, Heidi! I am such a summer person that I was chilly today when it was in the high 70s and low 80s. :sunny: By the way, I "waved" last weekend when we drove to and from the DIS Meet in Allentown. Wish that you could have made it.

Sandy

PS: Heading to basket land soon to sniff some baskets! ;)

Hi Everyone. I'm fairly new to the exchanges, but I really enjoying putting a package together. I like to receive too :thumbsup2

I have four kids, five if you count my husband. A whole pack of dogs, a few cats, a few birds and a goldfish. We live in Iowa and I work in our family business. We like to travel, camp, read, craft and of course Disney.

This weekend has been a blur...finished up bible school last night, went car shopping today and a birthday party. Tomorrow is church and my DH's bday. I'm hoping he'll want to go see POTC2 for his bday, lol.

I have a question for those who have organized exchanges....I know you round up elves for people who don't send their exchange, but do you ever allow them to do a exchange again? Do they ever respond when they don't send? I think organizing an exchange take a lot of dedication and patience. Kudos to all of you who do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter