• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

EWP group?

Hi Everyone!

Hi Linda and Angie!

So sorry that it took me so long to get back here.........yet again! :(

Hope that you all had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend! I refuse to acknowledge "the end of Summer".......it's STILL Summer, as far as I'm concerned! :)

Angie - I had a chance to speak with my friend who used to work for WD Entertainment, when we were in Las Vegas, last week, and ask him a few questions about working for WDI or learning pyrotechnics for WDE, as you mentioned that Nick might be interested in doing either, in the future. I will certainly pass along the information (as "general" as it might be!), if you'd like! I'm not sure that I have your most recent e-mail address - please feel free to "Private Message" it to me via the DIS Boards, if you'd like! :)

How has everything been going with your new "class" of young readers at the Community Center, so far, Linda? And how has everything else been going? I'm sure that you are already setting up a great new year for your young fans! :)

All is well, here! We had a wonderful (but all too short!) trip to Las Vegas, last week! We enjoyed visiting the big, crazy hotels that we missed seeing, when we were there last year, and checking out some of the (free!) attractions that are presented in many of them! We also saw 2 fantastic Cirque du Soleil shows, "Zumanity" and "Ka", and dined at some great restaurants! We had fun catching up with our ex-CM friendsand hearing some fun "backstage" Cirque news! And of course we saved some time to just relax by the pool, too!

Now we are looking forward to closing on our DVC within a few weeks - yipee! Something else to look forward to! :)

In the mean time, I ran my 6th 5K race yesterday and had a lot of fun! This one was sponsored by our beloved local (unaffiliated) minor league baseball team, the Somerset Patriots, and took place at their stadium. The biggest thrill for me was the fact that part of the race took place on the actual baseball field, so I had a chance to actually run around the warning track! That was really neat! It wasn't my "best race" - from an objective standpoint - lots of hills, which I really need to work on - but I finished the race, survived the hills, and felt great afterwards, and that's the important thing! My next 5K will be on the 26th......hopefully I'll make some improvement with my speed on inclines before then! :)

Hope that all is well with all of you and hope that you all enjoyed the holiday weekend! I know that I say this all the time, but I really WILL make an effort to "get here" more often! We need to keep our Suite alive, after all of these years! What better meeting place could there be?? :)

Have a great week, Everyone! :)

Lisa, I am always in awe with each missive. It would kill me just to 'think' about walking 5K let alone running it or even doing it!:scared1: Does Frank run any? Wish you guys biked cause we have a big race here each year and I know where you could get free accommodations. :goodvibes

I would love to see each Cirque production. I saw where they upped the prices at La Nouba and the cheap seats are even $100 per though. In these times you would think they would not be doing that. I hear that some of the baseball teams are having problems because of the prices too.

Lots going on here. Nothing severe but just a lot of 'stuff'. The big thing that you may have seen on the news is that the Men in Black swarmed into our tiny town last Friday and took over our bank. No money is being lost but I fear for the jobs of many of my friends and neighbors because many branches are sure to be shut down.

Angie, you know I think of you every day? Yep, on the middle of the coffee table in my LR is a bowl and in it are the Mardi Gras beads that you sent me many years ago. On the filing cabinet, to my left, are dozens of magnets that a certain other person has sent me. Many have the Somerset Patriots logo on them. :wizard:

Back to work for me. Big weekend in town.

SG/Linda

Hi Suite Ladies!!!

So sorry that it's been so long since I've had a chance to stop by! :(

But I felt compelled to come here to wish you all a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! :) Hope that you all have a wonderful holiday!!

And I wanted to wish Linda and Tom BON VOYAGE as they prepare to head back to THE LAND OF MAGIC!! Have a MAGICAL time, a great and safe trip, a relaxing vacation, and lots of FUN!! And - of course - please send our love to Mickey.......AND the EWP! :)

And I wanted to apologize to Angie, once again, for not having been here in so long that I missed her PM's! :( I also think of you, Angie, and of course still have the Mardi Gras beads and all of the other wonderful souvenirs from your celebration that you sent to me, years ago, too! :)

And "hi" and lots of hugs to all of you other Suite Ladies! :)

Hope that all is well with all of you! I KNOW that I keep saying this but I WILL make a more concerted effort to be here more regularly!! Our Suite will soon be celebrating its TENTH YEAR of existence..........so we have lots of celebrating to do!! :)

Have a very happy holiday week and hope to hear from all of you, soon! :)

Howdy there you Suite Ladies and especially our Queen Lisa.

I think I just about have everything done and ready to leave tomorrow. Just have to pick up Tom later on today as his brother kindly offered to care for him so I could get the work done.

As always I get the jitters contemplating on the drive down and then later, back. As often as I have done this it should be a piece of cake, especially since I can now see out the side of my eyes since the cataract surgery.

My heart procedure went well. Was a bit harder than expected but it worked and that is what is important. Hope it holds up through the vacation.

How was everyone's Thanksgiving? Are you still stuffed? Calories consumed during a holiday do not count and if you were standing up while eating you even lost weight. Would I lie to you?:lmao:

I am buying few presents this year and sending no cards. Simply have no time nor energy. There are far too many people out of work who need help for me to spend money on buying things we do not want nor need at this time. I feel a bit guilty about going to DW but not enough NOT to go.;)

Our 10th anniversary??? There is only one possible way to celebrate such a momentous occasion, what else - a group trip to our Favorite Happy Place. :woohoo::cloud9::cheer2:

Shall we meet on the beach at the Poly? Works for me.

Bye, have some things to do but I will be taking you all, in my heart, until we can meet in the flesh.

Love and Happy Holidays!

SG/Linda

Happy Easter you wonderful folks!

I just cannot believe how long it has been since I last posted here. Life just plain gets in the way sometimes and somehow mundane things demand time from the important things in life like chatting with you all.

I got a new hearing aid after not having had one for several years and it is such a blessing. I was able to actually interact with my reading kids and we both enjoyed it very much. I always felt so badly because I could only hear bits and pieces and did not know how to respond. I am sorry I waited so long. I need to put myself first occasionally.

We have postponed our house hunting trip until May for some reasons. Will be better anyway because it will be off season and it is always better to see a place at its worst. It is all timing as to if and when we might be able to move. Not sure which is more exciting, having less work for me to do or only being an hour and a half away from Disney. I would be able to come up and see you all when you come down as well as go for a few days at different times of the year rather than once or twice a year for extended times.

I hope each and everyone of you is having a wonderful Easter/Passover and do hope that you will post even a short update because I love hearing where life is taking you at the present time. In good times and bad we will always be here for each other. That is the kind of people us EWP folks are.:love:

SG/Linda

This place is so dusty and there are more cobwebs here than in the Hunted Mansion. :guilty:

I thought I would drop by with a bit of EWP news. I went to see "Jersey Boys' up in Indy the other night and it was really good. I sang, silently, along with the songs and really enjoyed learning more about The Four Seasons. They told the good, bad and the ugly and with a sense of humor. Always a plus in my book. The cast really responded to our appreciation and so I think we all had a lovely time, on stage and off.

As I was trying to get Tom through the crowd and out to the bus I felt a tap on my shoulder and who should appear but twinscandc/Becki. I run into her in town occasionally but what were the odds of both of us being up in the big city at the same time? She was looking good and happy. Just the way I like her.

Anyone else read that Disney is planning on building some luxury homes right smack dab in MK? I think they done stole the idea for our Suite. Now all it takes is for one of us to buy one and have enough guest rooms for the rest of us and our dreams will finally come true. I will do my part and buy a lottery ticket tomorrow. I feel lucky. :cool1:

I will clean up a bit before I leave and hope to see someone else, if not many someone else's in here soon.

Hugs and Smiles, SG/Linda

okay, let's get the cobwebs out and start the party going. I am ready for sure.

A lot of life happening for me.............no DWD lately.

Just a short little hello.............hope to see more of you soon.

Oh no, I looked at my tag and I haven't been to the world since 2005!!!!!!! No wonder I am so antsy for a visit.

Wendy

Hey there gal!

It is sure nice to hear from you but you had best 'explain' yourself. ;)

What has been going on and even more importantly why have you not been to DW in so very long? I hope it was good thing that kept you away and that you are ready to plan a trip, hopefully when at least one of us will be there????:hippie:

I am settled back in a comfy chair, unsweet iced tea in hand, decaf nowadays, and ready for your tale. :woohoo:

SG/Linda

I am here to dust off some of the cobwebs - at last - SG! :)

OK - it only took me 3 months, but I am here!! :)

Our Suite celebrated its NINTH Anniversary, this Spring, and I apologize for not being here to acknowledge it!

So nice to see you back here, Wendy - always great to hear from you! :)

And thank you for keeping the Suite thread alive, SG! I promise to do my part to keep us going, from here on in! I would bet that we have one of the longest-running threads on the Boards, and I want to ensure that our Suite remains intact........despite those new luxury homes (which yes - we DID read about!)! :)

Hope that all is well with all of you and hope that you all had a great Summer! Now we're into Fall, and I hope that everyone is enjoying the season!

We just returned from WDW, last week. We had a fantastic time at F&WF and MNSSHP! DH and I both did Mickey's Halloween 5K and I ran the Wine & Dine Half Marathon, as well, and we had a great time! :)

Take care and hope to speak to you all, soon! :)

Let's try to get everyone together. I've been working too much!

Let's see, I'm working at the same hospital, I changed departments and work as RN on the child/adolescent psychiatry unit. I also work full-time at a nursing home. Many hours too much!

My oldest DS, Mark, graduates college in the spring with a degree in Kinesiology and Physical Education with coaching and health concentrations. He's had a fractured 5th metatarsal (Jones fx, on the foot, common in athletes) since January - keeps breaking. No sports for 10 mo. so far, very difficult for him.

My DD, Lisa, is a freshman in college in PA - she graduated HS 5th in her class. Yes, we are so very proud of her.

My DS, Matt, graduates HS this spring. He works cleaning offices - good pay! He just bought a "killer" stereo systems for his car - boys will be boys.

We just finished putting a new roof on our home. What a job, my husband did most of it all by himself during potato harvest. He's a computer teacher and they get 2 weeks off in September so the farmers can have the kids help for harvest. I did get on the roof for one day - but he didn't want me up there anymore - I didn't argue. My youngest son helped also.

Soooooooo, I am still dreaming to go to WDW, I may just have to go by myself, but I don't know if I'd be lonesome for the rest of the family.

Okay, enough about me, how are the rest of you doing? Do tell!

Have a great day.

Wendy

Hi there Lisa and Wendy!

I was just in the neighborhood and decided to stop by and post a little something and imagine my surprise when I found that you guys had been here! No notifications inhales. lol

Wow, Wendy. Here I am complaining that I am too busy and having a problem finding a roofing contractor and there you are with TWO full time jobs as well as doing roofing yourself, even for a brief while. I bow to you.:worship: It sounds as if your family is doing wonderfully well. Better boys have their toys while young rather than regretting it far later in life. My oldest grandson bought a beater for gas mileage for a mere $250 and surprise, surprise it was a piece of junk. :rotfl: He was going to just take it to the local recycling yard and planned to maybe get his money back until his dear sweet granny (me) suggested that he offer it up to his friends at $1 a hit with a sledgehammer first. He will probably double his return. Gotta teach that boy some business skills. He is has a school, work year as he goes to school in the morning, graduates in May, and works at a local factory building and tearing apart diesel engines in the afternoon for a pretty good wage. Guess which he prefers. He will be hired when he graduates and they will pay for his schooling. Youngest grandson is still doing very well in school and is also a star athlete. Daughter loving her job, as long as she does not have to travel. Heard from son recently for first time in 8 years. Was not nice at all. :sad2:

We are headed to Florida in a few weeks and will be scouting a place to buy and then for two weeks at DW just after Thanksgiving. Our home goes on the market in the Spring and the fates are in charge after that. Know anyone who wants to buy a huge house, fully furnished?

Poor Mark, not being able to play has to be hard. I know a local young man who is taking the same courses and he works with the Colts. Seems like a great future for a sports addict.

I had a job cleaning offices at one time and it was very good pay. Best is to own the company that does it though. Just an idea.

What a wide range of jobs you are employed at, both ends of the spectrum. I think I would rather work with the older ones. I love children but my kids were so bad as teenagers that I am wary and scared. I am glad someone is there for them. I can imagine some of the tales you see and hear. :eek:

Lisa, silly you. Do not realize that we have perpetual care and all cobwebs are immediately eradicated and sent over to the Haunted Mansion at the end of every day? Nothing but the best for us. Have you notice the touch screen dining table I had installed? Just touch and find the dining establishment of your choice, boot up the menu and it will magically be delivered posthaste and charged to our unlimited credit card. Feel free to add any new apps that you like. Got your postcard today. I do not go very many fun places but have an idea to send YOU some cards you may like. Might have to see your ID first though. grin

Back to the yardwork for me. If and when I get all of these gardens cleaned out I am hoping that my grandson will come and mulch them all for me so the flowers will look fabulous next spring and entice someone to buy so that we can get closer to our favorite place and I am semi retire from all my work. :cheer2:

SG/Linda

Hey Everyone!! :)

Hi Wendy and Linda!! So great to see you both, here! Now, let's see if we can entice Colleen or Angie to come by and join us! :)

Love the new touch-screen dining table, Linda! Very clever! I want the Brown Derby on "speed dial" (or "speed touch"?) so that I can have Cobb Salads at my disposal on a regular basis! ;)

WOW, Wendy! How is it possible that your children are all grown, now?!! Has it been THAT LONG since we all stopped into the Suite?? Wow! Congratulations to ALL of your children on their recent and upcoming respective accomplishments! So exciting! I hope that Mark is feeling much better and is fully healed, very soon! I can imagine how frustrating it must be for him to stay off of his feet, ESPECIALLY given his area of academic study and professional aspirations!

So wonderful that you maintain TWO full-time jobs in such an important field! That is amazing! And I'm sure that both of your positions are very satisfying and fulfilling to you! I am exhausted thinking about your schedule, though! But those are fantastic accomplishments (as is completing your own roofing! Wow! :) )!!

Linda - I have been such a terrible correspondent! I promise to respond to your wonderful e-mail, over the weekend! It's just been really hard for me to find time to get myself to sit down at the computer for a period of time, lately (which is ridiculous - it's not like me, and I can't imagine why......especially since I've been "laid up" all this week, at home, recovering from a charming periodontal procedure that I had on Tuesday (UGH :( )! ). I am way behind with keeping up on Facebook updates, as well........it seems as though if I am caught up with my e-mail, I am behind here and with Facebook, and vice-versa! OY! I will get my act together, one of these years! :)

Are you on Facebook as well, Wendy? If so, please look us up - it will give us another "outlet" to the Suite, by which we can all stay in touch and share updates and photos, etc.! :)

Linda - so excited for you and Tom and your upcoming home-hunting trip - AND your visit to WDW, of course! :) I hope that you will find a wonderful place that suits all of your specifications and that your beautiful home in IN will sell, the minute that it goes on the market in the Spring! Hope that you will be able to have a smooth, quick, and easy transition and move! Please keep all of us posted! :)

Wish that I had some personal news to report.......but I don't! :( All is well, here! As soon as I'm through with this recent round of dental procedures (I have one more to go after I heal from this one), I will resume my job search (it seems that I get "de-railed" every time I seriously start to sit down and prepare to send out resumes!). Wendy - I can't recall the last date on which we were in touch, so just to give you my "current status" (;) ), I earned my Master of Public Health degree last year, after 3 years of full-time graduate school. I've been assisting my father with caring for / tending to my 84 year-old uncle who has Parkinson's Disease - helping him move into a nursing home this year, organizing the contents of his house for eventual sale, etc. So - those are the sorts of things that have been distracting me from my job search - it's always something!

ANYWAY, hopefully I'll be able to resume my job search "for real", soon! In the mean time, we've been enjoying the Fall (even though I miss Summer! :( )! We spent a great and fun weekend in Atlantic City, last weekend, where I ran the Atlantic City Half Marathon. It was beautiful to be out on the Boardwalk at sunrise, before the tourist crowds "descended" for the day! And neat to see the ocean and bay areas on foot! My father came along with us - we thought that he would enjoy a nice weekend away and change of scenery. DH Frank took my Dad and me out for a wonderful dinner, and that was a great celebration! We'll be doing it all over again, the weekend before Thanksgiving, when we head to The City of Brotherly Love, for me to run the Philadelphia Half Marathon (and yes, I DO plan to run the "Rocky Steps" after I finish, and jump up and down at the top! ;) ). My father will be joining us that weekend, as well.

Even though my Birthday was way back in January, I'll finally be "getting" my gift from Frank, tomorrow! He got us tickets to see Cirque du Soleil's "Dralion", which is on tour, here in Trenton. It's been nice to have something to look forward to and we can't wait to (finally!) see the show! We've been going into "Cirque withdrawal" since our trip to Las Vegas 2 Summers ago - we need our "fix"! ;)

And speaking of "withdrawal"........I agree with Linda, Wendy - you MUST return to WDW, very soon!!! Mickey misses you and your family!! Definitely time to plan a trip!! :)

Hope that all is well with you both - and with our other Suite pals! Hope that all of you have a great weekend and hope to catch up with you all again, soon! Take care.
Lisa :)

Hello my dear Suite friends and certain lurkers

Sigh, I received an email from one of my sisters. Seems one of her good friends, a Disney travel agent with an unusual name, was sleepless and was messing around on the Internet and came across a post that I put up here EIGHT years ago and forwarded it to my sister who was greatly upset. My sister and I have very different personalities and she was very upset at my goofing around. At that time the travel agent in question and my sister had asked me to try to help her get some more customers and I was referring her to anyone who asked me for such information. In the email I told a, what I thought was a funny story, about my sister who is as lucky and perfect a person as I have ever known and said so in the email She was affronted that I thought it was funny cause she had a momentary lapse in her perfection. It happens so seldom and I dearly love it when she shows her human side as I dearly love that sister and said so in the email. Long story short, she is very mad at me and now that the friend knows my screen name she might have more sleepless nights and decide to read everything I have ever posted and what better forum to do it in than this one where my bestest friends reside and I feel so comfortable and at home?

I have learned from this lesson and will never ever be as open as I once was.

Just wanted you all to know in case someone should contact you and I am so sorry to have unintentionally caused any problems.

Linda

Hello dear friends

We finally made it home the day before yesterday. In all the years we have been going to Disney this time of year this is the worst weather we have ever had. There have been a couple of times when we had to leave a day early so I should not complain.

We added two more days to our stay to wait out the storms but then when there was no more room at the inn we had to venture out and ended up stranded on a mountain in GA for two days but we avoided all the crashes, hundreds of them, that resulted from the ice.

We did find a park that we both liked, although it was not the one we went to investigate. It has so many of the amenities that we are looking for and is a bit more expensive but doable. Even found a unit that is to our liking with a few modifications.

Two of my sisters, including the one who was miffed with me, came over to visit and it was wonderful being together in Florida. Right now another sister has flown in and they are spending some time together. Next year maybe we can all meet at MY place.

I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday and wishing Lisa and Frank Bon Voyage for their trip and I know they will come back with reports of special moments and meeting old friends and making new ones. They are just that kind of people.:love:

SG/Linda

Hello there folks!

The new roof is now on. Poor guys were working in below freezing temps. I provided gallons of hot coffee as well as baked goods in some sort of an effort to make it more bearable. I think they were even happier than I when it was done. House sure looks nice though.

Contractor was here last night to do some minor foundation repairs, his wife cleans houses. Since the first charge was not as much as I had feared I am going to hire his wife to so at least some of the chores on my list. It is hard to wrap my head around paying folks for the things I have done myself all these years but it is part of my plan to change my life as well as extend it so I will grit my teeth and bear it. grin

I need to take Tom for some repair work the beginning of February. Luckily it is nothing more than is to be expected for a man of his age and research shows it should be a simple fix without many ramifications. When I get that over I will have time to find out what condition my condition is in.

I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and that the New Year is warmer than here and will be the best you have ever had, so far.

Hugs and smiles, Linda/SG

Such a nice surprise to see a post in our neglected Suite this morning! So much is going on that our ladies are too busy to post regularly. Since we last visited, SlightlyGoofy has actually moved to Florida! Let's hear a round of applause for our dear friend who worked so hard for her fabulous retirement. We can all aspire to a life as close to WDW when we retire as well.

IASWRider is just back from a wonderful trip to WDW with her dear husband. They walked in the 5K together and Rider completed the Princess Half Marathon. After a very stressful mix-up with room location at Old Key West, they were happily re-assigned to a lovely room at Saratoga Springs Resort, where they had never stayed. As Saratoga was a "host resort" for the race and offered bus service in the wee hours, Rider made it to the Start Line ON TIME.

I am happy to report that a Polynesian Resort stay is in my future. My DH works in a university placement office and has been offered a chance to see what the Disney College Program is all about. This June we will have four fabulous nights at WDW, at a much-much-much-discounted rate that his employer will cover. WOOHOO! To a Disney fan this seems like a lottery win, and I am so looking forward to it. I thought I had died and gone to heaven when the form requested a "first choice hotel request." In less than half a second I was yelling "Polynesian!" It has been my fave since the fabulous seventies when I took my first trip to WDW (and it was one of only a few choices) and I know our family will love staying there.

Hope everyone in the Suite is happily busy with work and family and planning WDW trips. Happy early spring to everyone! Here in southern Indiana we have summertime temps and fabulous blooming flowers everywhere. Enjoy it everyone! :goodvibes

What a delightful thing to see when I turned on my computer, my EWP pals waiting for me!

Yes, my dear Angelina, I did happen to be out by MY pool. :)

I am appalled to see how very long it has been since I last posted here, seems like a lifetime ago.

Here is the shortened (although not short) version of since then. Put the house on the market toward the end of May, two weeks later it sold to the very first person who looked at it. The man who bought it had grown up in the house when his grandmother rented an apartment there so he was overjoyed and I was thrilled in that we had a good neighbor for our long time and much loved neighbors of 35 years. Two days after closing we emptied out the house and sold 95%+ of everything we owned at a huge auction and as soon as I could get the house swept out and after my dear Grandson's BD we threw our clothes in the car and headed south.

Stayed in a motel apartment for 7 weeks until I found this perfect place, the angels sang when I walked in the front door for the first time. No regrets over material things but sure do miss my youngsters at the CC. I keep in touch with some of them but it is not the same. As soon as I get my medical issues (knee replacement etc.) taken care of and am confident that I can keep my promises I will start looking for some children here who might want a bit of grandma love.:love: Tom is enjoying every minute in spite of him having traded in his kitchen table TV for a nicely furnished den TV.:rotfl2:

Colleen was down this way a bit ago but it was not in the cards to meet but I am hoping it will be some day, soon. Lisa and Frank surely can find a race in my area, there is so very much to do and I am much closer to being able to visit the beautiful town of Fairhope possibly.

Life is good!:wizard:

SG/Linda

BTW, this Christmas two of my sisters were at my house for the holiday, first time we had been together on that day in 46 years!

My dd and family who used to complain about coming the five miles to pick up their presents not only came down for Christmas but brought me some of our stuff we had stored at the bil's.;)

Guess if I am in the right location all sort of nice things happen.:thumbsup2

SG/Linda

Hi!!

So nice to see some activity, here in the Suite! Glad to see that everyone is coming in from the pool and beach areas ( :) ) and are checking in!

Hi Angie!!! Great to "see" you, here! How have you and your family been doing? Hope that all is well! Please catch us up on all of your news, when you have a chance! Or join us over on Facebook - we are all over there, as well! :) I put recent WDW photos (from last month) on the site, as well as some from our unexpected BONUS trip to DL in November (our first time, there)! :)

Linda...........a full, real, complete E-MAIL response IS coming soon - I PROMISE!! I just need to stay in one place for awhile, so that I have a chance to sit down at the computer! And - despite the fact that it's supposed to be EIGHTY DEGREES (!!) and sunny here, tomorrow, I MUST force myself to stay in and give the house a serious Spring cleaning (fortunately, the Mets are playing a Spring Training game, during the day, so I can reward myself by watching it.......as long as I am dusting at the same time! ;)). So I should be around most of the day, tomorrow, and will hopefully be able to write back, then! In the mean time, glad to hear that all continues to be well - we'll "talk" more by e-mail! :)

Thanks for giving my little update, Colleen! :) Talk to you in a few minutes.....! :)

Hope that all is well with all 3 of you, as well as Elaine, Wendy, Becki, and all of our other visitors! :)

Happy Spring to Everyone and talk to you all, soon! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter