• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

EWP group?

I is wonderful to get a surprise post from our Suite and see a friend's name but updates on how everyone is doing would be sooooooo welcome.

I will post an update on ourselves once things get a bit better. Having a rough time right now but it will get better, just not soon enough to please me.:lovestruc

Slightly Goofy/Linda

I is wonderful to get a surprise post from our Suite and see a friend's name but updates on how everyone is doing would be sooooooo welcome.

I will post an update on ourselves once things get a bit better. Having a rough time right now but it will get better, just not soon enough to please me.:lovestruc

Slightly Goofy/Linda

Hey girlfriend, just seen this post. How are you doing? I hope things are getting better for you. Waiting to have my torn meniscus taken care of. Going to the dr's on the 30th, probably having the surgery that week, close to 4th of July. No partying for me that weekend:rotfl::rotfl:

Well gals, here is how my life is going. I had a total knee replacement a couple of months ago with some complications because of my waiting until Medicare kicked in. About three weeks ago I found my husband in bad shape and had him rushed to the hospital. Diagnosis, crack in vertebrae and some other potential life threatening, but curable things. His blood pressure at one time was 200 something over 100 something. I had to stay at the hospital nearly full time as he has a habit of lying to the doctors. I had to fight them tooth and nail before they finally realized I was telling them the truth and then things got better. He was there for 5 days before being transferred to a nursing home for physical therapy. I am hoping this experience has taught him some lessons about moving more and eating better. I brought him home yesterday and my poor knee is thrilled that it no longer has those long hikes. I reckon a hurricane has to be coming soon just to fully test my abilities.:scared1::eek::sad2:

Slightly Goofy/Linda (who had been on the verge of booking a DW trip)

Hey there old friend! The sky is up although it has been awfully rainy in the Sunshine State. What is new with you?

It's hot, hot, hot here. My daughter has been doing the college program since February. I'm coming down to pick her up in less than 2 weeks.

I would love to hear details of how that went. My grandson was accepted at the I.U. business college and that would be a great program for him at some point. Remember when they were all small when we started out? Time flies. I still have hopes of coming your way some day even though that is unlikely. Lucky we moved when we did as we have both fallen apart this past year. I am recovering nicely but Tom is faltering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter