Everything christmas!!!

Thank you all for sharing, I'm stupidly overexcited now for our trip which will be the first time for any of us to visit Disney. 14 sleeps to go!
freckleface

thanks have hundreds more but most people get bored after the first 50!

the incredibles were in the studios Mr& Mrs dd was lucky that we went midweek and no queue plus she carried minnie cuddly toy with her everywhere so the characters usually messed around with it - good tip to use

Are they still using the Chante song for christmas???? or do they have a new one this year????

Unfortunately we hardly heard it played at all, there's a mix of it and some traditional carols at the end of the OUAD parade, but the only time I heard it played in it's entirety was at the end of the Enchanted Candelabration.

that's a shame about not hearing it in the parade, but i'm glad you've mentioned that we can still get to hear it at the end of candleabration - at least i can still look forward to it!
i'm soooooo excited
xxxx

I'm totally loving this thread big time,lol. I finally have 4 free days (actual free time, i cant believe it)- so im having a big online catch up. Anyways its mad just how over excited and hyper i am now!! I have been for ages but im going on about it non stop now- only 9 days!!! :woohoo: :santa: I've been counting down for SOOO long and its all gonna be worth it.
It looks so perfect. I'm gonna have to write everything down that i intend to do/visit because if i dont, i'll get there and be too excited and forget it all,lol. I'm on the look out for some lovely Disney stockings when i'm there (as well as a billion other things lol).

luv
#ashleigh#

I'm getting very excited now too hehehe:goodvibes, i'm hoping the Dec info will be up on the DLP website or DLP magic sooon, then i can get planning or maybe kick myself for booking meals when the parades/show are on :rolleyes1 Anyone thats going in the next few weeks ~ please come back and share the times/info:confused:

I am off on sunday so i shall come back with all the info and gossip!
this is me signing off now so i shall talk to you all next when i am back on wednesday - yay!:santa:
emily xxx

Only 2 weeks and a day for me now until my first ever trip to Disneyland and I feel like a big kid lol, I'm more excited than my kids and even my sons teacher asked me today how long it was cos she knew I'd be counting down the days lol, how sad is that??!! I keep thinking that I get awe struck when I walk into the Disney store in London, so I'll probably keel over when I enter through the gates of Disneyland and reading all your reports has made me even more hyper, its a good job this site is here though cos I've just about bored my friends silly!!

Well my next 2 weeks are packed with things like my sons christmas play, my younger sons induction to nursery school plus my part time job so hopefully it will fly by.

Look out Disneyland, here I come.......LOL:banana: :rotfl: :rotfl: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3:

Only 2 weeks and a day for me now until my first ever trip to Disneyland and I feel like a big kid lol, I'm more excited than my kids and even my sons teacher asked me today how long it was cos she knew I'd be counting down the days lol, how sad is that??!! I keep thinking that I get awe struck when I walk into the Disney store in London, so I'll probably keel over when I enter through the gates of Disneyland and reading all your reports has made me even more hyper, its a good job this site is here though cos I've just about bored my friends silly!!

Well my next 2 weeks are packed with things like my sons christmas play, my younger sons induction to nursery school plus my part time job so hopefully it will fly by.

Look out Disneyland, here I come.......LOL:banana: :rotfl: :rotfl: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3:

Just looked at the countdown thing in your sig - we must go on the same day! lol! do you go on Sun 16 Dec by any chance?! lol!

Really hope they put parade and show times up soon! i'm hoping they'll go up tomorrow with it being the Dec 1!

Also - if anyone wants to post more christmassy pics - please feel free! ;)

16 days! woo! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I do go on the 16th yes...hey we may bump into each other lol!

And yes I agree with Princess Jayne..more christmas pics please, I can't get enough of them!:cheer2:

Since it's the 1st of Dec. today I just want to say :santa: Merry Christmas :santa:

Btw I leave in 10 days :jumping2:
I'll post some pics in a sec!!!

DSC09196.jpg

DSC09350.jpg

DSC09278.jpg

DSC09673.jpg

DSC09626.jpg

DSC04289.jpg

DSC04288.jpg

Credit: Joel:santa:

wow those pics are fantastic!! Thanks for posting. Happy 1st of Dec everyone!! lol. Not long now.

luv
#ashleigh#

wow! i love looking at the pics! 15 days for me! woooooo!!! i'm so excited! lol! cant believe its the dec 1! the year has flown over! x

Hi Princess Jayne, we're going by eurostar (leisure select) and staying in Hotel Cheyenne, how about you? Do you have children too?

Nope - i'm one of the kids! I'm 19 and going with my mum and sister on this trip-mam hasn't quite got the hang of the internet so the planning is down to me! ha ha! We're staying in Sequoia Lodge but i intend to spend every waking hour in the parks! lol! with all the stuff thats on for xmas it sounds like there'll be plenty to do! how long u staying for? x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter