Everything christmas!!!

the_princess

DIS Veteran
Hi!
Since a lot of us are going to DLP around x-mas, I thought it could be fun to make a thread about x-mas at DLP.
So here you can post anything about x-mas at DLP... Pics, experiences, thoughts, yeah anything to get us all in the mood :santa: :santa: :santa:

tree2.jpg

When I go tomorrow (have I mentioned that by the way - I'm going TOMORROW! ;) ) I want to look out for Chante, C'est Noel so that I can play it constantly when I get back,to get us in the mood for going back in December.:santa: Just listening to it on Youtube clips make me goosebumpy.

Living in Spain, my children have never seen snow, and my eldest can't wait to do snow angels on the pavement (not that I am expecting the fake snow to lay much!)

Should be a great 2 and a bit days!

i am SOOOOOOOO excited! only 6 weeks tomoro, what a lucky princess!
im really excited about all the old classics, like the victorian christmas carollers, and the MASSIVE tree, the snow, and fantillusion! but im also excited about all the new stuff, like father christmas' village in woody's bit.
anymore photos would be awesome, to get us in the spirit!
xxxxx:santa:

u guys should check my flickr photostream - i have loads of DLP Xmas pics - just click the link in my sig ;)

And i would just like to add that i adore Xmas at Disney. it is the BEST time of year. i love it soooo much!

D.

ooooh you guys are getting me excited for NEXT Christmas yes lol NEXT Christmas.

Love Dlp at Xmas!!!! We're looking forward to snow on Main St which is actually foam so snow angels aren't really possible: sorry! Also meeting Father Xmas, watching Fantillusion, seeing the decorations, watching Candleabration and Mickey's Winter Wonderland which we missed last time.
Oooh and drinking some of dlp's yummy hot chocolate to warm us up!

We're going for christmas week, has anyone any idea what the weather is normally like? Is it cold and frosty or damp and grey?

lol - well if im honest in my experience it's usually all of those things!! but do NOT let that detract from the disney magic and try have a fab trip! even tho it's normally bitterly cold, you wont regret doing it at xmas.

D.

Love the photos, it looks very christmassy:santa:

Does anyone know whether there are any special "perks" or extras on Xmas Day? I know everyday is special at DLP but we are going on Xmas Eve and starting Xmas Day with a character breakfast before heading into the parks and just wondered if anything extra was likely to happen???

not that i know of, tho i could be wrong of course! i think that they just treat every day as tho it were xmas day thru out the season as to ensure everyone gets the same experience all season long.

D.

the pics are great, I can't wait now... We got the Chante cd when we went the first time and we listen to it every christmas. Love when you hear the bells on Main Street and then have to cover the coffee mug so you don't get "snow" in your coffee...

yes i bought the chante cest noel cd too. its wonderful. i am totally addicted to Xmas at disney. pure magic!
:santa:

D.

i have the chante cd but its not quite christmas....yet:thumbsup2

however i also have.... the fantillusion cd!!!! my hubby keeps taking it out thecar stereo i don't quite think he appreciates it so much:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter