Everything christmas!!!

hehe i'm soooo excited now!!!:santa: :santa: :santa: i think i'm going to burst:cheer2: i cant wait to see more xmas pics and for the parade/show times to appear hopefully that will be soon x

yeah, I can't wait to get started on the planning of parades and shows!!! Is Winnie The Pooh doing a special x-mas show???

We leave in 33 days!

While I was visiting the website, to plan our days out, they did not have any parades or shows listed in the calendar.

Is there any way to know what kind of shows, parades, and nighttime events that will go on in a month's time?

Please, any help would be appreciated!

I can't wait! This will make my third Disney resort in the world! DL, WDW, now DLP?! How amazing is that!?

While I was visiting the website, to plan our days out, they did not have any parades or shows listed in the calendar.

Is there any way to know what kind of shows, parades, and nighttime events that will go on in a month's time?

I'm trying to plan for my visit on Sunday - and (hopefully) Fantillusion starts this Saturday and I still haven't found anything telling me what time it will be on!!! :confused3

The official DLP site is historically very slow at putting up information.
Many find dlrpmagic much more up to date :)

Normally I would totally agree, but at the moment dlrpmagic are not updating their Show and Parade Times page at all.

Unfortunately, DLRP magic are not updating their Show and Parade Times at the moment, due to demands of other projects on their site.

They quote that the official site displays times up to six weeks in advance, but from my, admittedly short, experience it seems closer to six days.

Lucy

OK, well, I guess I will have to wait.

They probably won't run Fantillusion on a Thur or Fri will they? We will have two days, and have planned out for Thurs the 13th (my birthday!!!) and the 14th. Will they have ANY nighttime events?

The Once upon a Dreamparade (Christmas edition) will be running evey day :goodvibes
It's Fantillusion that's only on at weekends during November, in December though it's on every day - so 2 parades a day, 3 if you include the WDS one -Woohoo :banana:

Theres currently some really good Christmas info on DLP magic (although no show/parade times yet).

It all looks wonderful- I cant wait and dying to see DDs face when we tell her

i'm soooooo ridiculously excited! only 20 days now, thats less than 3 weeks. and as i'm in my 3rd year of uni the workload is helping the days to fly by, i'll be there before i know it. in the library at the moment so trying to keep my excitement to a minimum but i'm so chuffed that fantillusion is every night once we get into december, thats the news i wanted to hear!
xxxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter