Everything christmas!!!

we leave there on Wednesday 19th but not till late afternoon so we get plenty of time there then too, I'm so excited, I'm a bigger kid than my children lol, I intend not to miss out on anything! How long are you there?:banana: :cool1:

You must watch the Mickey's Winter Wonderland Show in Frontierland, it's fabulous, it surpassed my expectations. :woohoo:

We leave on wed 19th too! think eurostar is at 7.30 or something like that! cant wait to see mickey's winter wonderland - u have any pics to post jill???x

I'll have to keep an eye out for you lol, I'll be the one with the two very hyper little boys and my parents and hubby in tow, and thanks jill for all your useful advice today!:thumbsup2

We will be at the parks on the 13 and 14.

How will the weather fair? We're from the south of the United States, so yesterday it was in the mid 70's Fahrenheit.

Will it be crazy cold?

Uhh it will be a lot colder!!! Maybe 40 to 50 F. Bring a sweater cause the wind will make it even colder....
I'll be there at the same time as you :)

Uhh it will be a lot colder!!! Maybe 40 to 50 F. Bring a sweater cause the wind will make it even colder....
I'll be there at the same time as you :)

haha I KNEW it would be colder, I just wasn't sure HOW cold it would feel. Some people are reporting spring like weather, which I know that, as soon as my plane lands in Paris, the water works will start, and it will rain the whole time. So, I hope it doesn't rain the whole time! I want some sun!

haha I KNEW it would be colder, I just wasn't sure HOW cold it would feel. Some people are reporting spring like weather, which I know that, as soon as my plane lands in Paris, the water works will start, and it will rain the whole time. So, I hope it doesn't rain the whole time! I want some sun!

Hahaha well what can I say, Welcome to Europe!;)

16 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'M GONNA BURST!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter