Every Day's a Holiday (3 updates 12/7 page 10)

How fun that you were able to meet up with Lisa and Megan several times during their trip! I know that JJ had to be super excited about that.

It's fantastic that you were given VIP seating for the Candelight Processional and were so close to Neal Patrick Harris. Love him!

Oh yeah, JJ was very excited!

It was so cool to see him narrate. Even better that JJ knew who he was too! We're sitting there before it started and JJ's mind put two and two together. He wondered if Neil Patrick Harris knew Tom Kane? He knew that Tom Kane voiced narrator Smurf, though Tom Kane is Yoda to JJ.

Great meet up with Lisa and Megan !! :thumbsup2

So jealous .. I just love NPH ! I would have loved to seen him doing the CP. :goodvibes

Great meet up with Lisa and Megan !! :thumbsup2

So jealous .. I just love NPH ! I would have loved to seen him doing the CP. :goodvibes

It was!

He was amazing. He definitely added his own personal touch to the narration. His delivery of the backround to Silent Night was powerful.

We were so happy to get our bonus visits with you guys! Megan really had fun with JJ and learning how to play sorcerers with him. The drink I had was the warm salted caramel drink in Germany so yummy, loved that you got pixie dust to see nph and met the frozen princesses!
We have been having a great time even with tired feet every night, two more days until we go back to reality on cold yucky weather :(

We were so happy to get our bonus visits with you guys! Megan really had fun with JJ and learning how to play sorcerers with him. The drink I had was the warm salted caramel drink in Germany so yummy, loved that you got pixie dust to see nph and met the frozen princesses!
We have been having a great time even with tired feet every night, two more days until we go back to reality on cold yucky weather :(

:)

Definitely hope to try that salted caramel drink. It was just caramel, no chocolate? The one across the lake was a hot chocolate with salted caramel. I'd assume with Karamel Kuche at Germany, that it would be just caramel.

Enjoy the next two days. Temps in the 80's, perfect swimming weather for Megan!

One thing good about Rapunzel at WDW, you can fast pass it!

Had fun with Megan and Lisa.

The new characters were fun. But with 3 cameras going, there were only 2 pictures where everyone was looking at the same place, lol.

It's tough when we live a good distance away from them.

There's no curb there anymore. That was taken away all along the train station area. So it's a level area right to the street. We stood and there was nobody behind us.

Now that would be nice to do at DL. Get a FP for the princesses. The one princess we have to try to see every trip is Belle. But unfortunately until recently that didn't happen as often as Sarah would have liked. We'd always seem to just miss her when we'd go to the Princess Fantasy Faire where she'd meet. But now just like Rapunzel she meets after her show and we didn't have a big wait to see her last time we went. So ETWB is going to be a must do for us when we got to WDW.

Yeah that does make it hard when everyone is looking at different cameras. lol

Distance does make it hard to see family. But when you do get to it makes that time even sweeter and more precious.

I can't remember if there was a curb there or not. I just remember sitting on the ground next to the stroller and watching Jeremy's expressions as he watched the parade (Sarah was asleep in the back of the stroller.) Brought tears to my eyes because the last (and first) time I'd ever been to WDW was with my Grandparent's so it was great to bring my kids and their grandparent's were able to join us.

I think it's just caramel Michelle with a sprinkle of spice in it too! We will doing DHS today and MK tomorrow not sure about swimming will see how we feel tonight letting her sleep in today since our first FP+ isn't until noon!

Lisa, the caramel drink sounds wonderful! Glad you and Megan are having a great visit....enjoy your next few days.

Glad you got a nice visit with Lisa and Megan.
That is amazing that you got to sit in the VIP section of the Candlelight Procession!
Cute pictures with the Frozen princesses, I need to see the movie :)

Now that would be nice to do at DL. Get a FP for the princesses. The one princess we have to try to see every trip is Belle. But unfortunately until recently that didn't happen as often as Sarah would have liked. We'd always seem to just miss her when we'd go to the Princess Fantasy Faire where she'd meet. But now just like Rapunzel she meets after her show and we didn't have a big wait to see her last time we went. So ETWB is going to be a must do for us when we got to WDW.

Yeah that does make it hard when everyone is looking at different cameras. lol

Distance does make it hard to see family. But when you do get to it makes that time even sweeter and more precious.

I can't remember if there was a curb there or not. I just remember sitting on the ground next to the stroller and watching Jeremy's expressions as he watched the parade (Sarah was asleep in the back of the stroller.) Brought tears to my eyes because the last (and first) time I'd ever been to WDW was with my Grandparent's so it was great to bring my kids and their grandparent's were able to join us.

Be sure she volunteers for ETWB so she can see Belle. The last time we saw it, as soon as she saw the last volunteer, she headed right out of the room.

It's great seeing things through their eyes. Also great that the grandparents were able to join you too. Grumpy has been to WDW with both sets of Grandparaents, but JJ hasn't. He's been with my parents when they were able to visit us. And also spent a few hours at Epcot with is other grandma.

I think it's just caramel Michelle with a sprinkle of spice in it too! We will doing DHS today and MK tomorrow not sure about swimming will see how we feel tonight letting her sleep in today since our first FP+ isn't until noon!

It sounds so good. Hope I get a chance to try it.

Hope you had fun at DHS? How was the sold out party last night?

Glad you got a nice visit with Lisa and Megan.
That is amazing that you got to sit in the VIP section of the Candlelight Procession!
Cute pictures with the Frozen princesses, I need to see the movie :)

Thanks, we it was really nice to see them again.

It was a huge treat!

Thanks. Yes, if you haven' seen the movie, it's a must see. The previews are a bit deceptive though. I hadn't read any reviews before seeing it. I was expecting something totally different based on the previews I saw. It was much better than my expectations!

Hanging my head low...I just made it very late to the party! Now I have 8 pages to read!!!! But hey I made it! :woohoo:

Be sure she volunteers for ETWB so she can see Belle. The last time we saw it, as soon as she saw the last volunteer, she headed right out of the room.

It's great seeing things through their eyes. Also great that the grandparents were able to join you too. Grumpy has been to WDW with both sets of Grandparaents, but JJ hasn't. He's been with my parents when they were able to visit us. And also spent a few hours at Epcot with is other grandma.

I'll be sure to do that because I know how disappointed she would be to see the show but then not get to meet her. We literally just missed her by 2 people one trip and she then didn't really want to meet the other princesses but she smile but you could tell her heart just wasn't in it.

It is fun to see them react to different things. I've enjoyed watching them all grow up with Disney in their life. It's amazing to think that Jeremy's first trip was at 5 weeks old (my mom came with us that trip) and he's now been quite a few times. He went from just looking at the lights on rides to actually enjoying them in a completely different way. The only grandparent's that have been to Disney with the kids is my parent's. Both of them came to WDW in 2009 but my mom has been to DL with us a couple times. Keep trying to get my dad to go back and Jeremy keeps wanting him to go to but he just doesn't want to deal with the crowds so we're still working on him and trying to figure out a good time to take the kids out of school so he'll go with us again. I don't think my in laws will ever go with us again because my step father in law just can't travel that far, my mother in law can't handle all the walking (I don't trust her behind the wheel of a car no way I'd put her on an ecv and we wouldn't push her in a wheel chair as long as we have to have strollers for the kids), and my father in law and step mother in law just won't spend the money (well my step mother in law would but my father in law wouldn't.)

I'll be sure to do that because I know how disappointed she would be to see the show but then not get to meet her. We literally just missed her by 2 people one trip and she then didn't really want to meet the other princesses but she smile but you could tell her heart just wasn't in it.

It is fun to see them react to different things. I've enjoyed watching them all grow up with Disney in their life. It's amazing to think that Jeremy's first trip was at 5 weeks old (my mom came with us that trip) and he's now been quite a few times. He went from just looking at the lights on rides to actually enjoying them in a completely different way. The only grandparent's that have been to Disney with the kids is my parent's. Both of them came to WDW in 2009 but my mom has been to DL with us a couple times. Keep trying to get my dad to go back and Jeremy keeps wanting him to go to but he just doesn't want to deal with the crowds so we're still working on him and trying to figure out a good time to take the kids out of school so he'll go with us again. I don't think my in laws will ever go with us again because my step father in law just can't travel that far, my mother in law can't handle all the walking (I don't trust her behind the wheel of a car no way I'd put her on an ecv and we wouldn't push her in a wheel chair as long as we have to have strollers for the kids), and my father in law and step mother in law just won't spend the money (well my step mother in law would but my father in law wouldn't.)

Yes, you'd hate to wait all that time, or use FP+ and not wait, see the storytelling and miss Belle!

Wow! Jeremy has JJ beat. JJ was 6 weeks old before I took him out to Disney and it was just for a couple hours. My parents were visiting us and we met up with friends at the MK. I was very impressed with the MK's baby care center. Actually all of them except the one at DHS were impressive. I'm sure you'll get use out of all of them in June!!

Who knew that a few months after that, we'd be making a stop at the Animal Kingdom's baby care center and get asked to be in the Walt Disney World Vacation planning video. Dh and I have been cut in and out of it different years, but JJ has been in it consistently. Probably because us and one other mom and baby were the only ones who weren't paid actors. Cheaper to keep us than them in it?

Surprise!! Yesterday JJ got Mickey Mail from Jackie. She has taken on a new hobby and is learning how to sew! JJ is the proud recipient of one of her latest creations!

Trevor picked out the material! Great pick, Trev!

So glad he likes his pillowcase!! I got inspiration from the amazing people from the Big Give... I'm a long way from sewing clothes though :)

I was a little nervous when Trev asked me to sew him a pillowcase too! Merry Christmas!!

Jackie

Yes, you'd hate to wait all that time, or use FP+ and not wait, see the storytelling and miss Belle!

Wow! Jeremy has JJ beat. JJ was 6 weeks old before I took him out to Disney and it was just for a couple hours. My parents were visiting us and we met up with friends at the MK. I was very impressed with the MK's baby care center. Actually all of them except the one at DHS were impressive. I'm sure you'll get use out of all of them in June!!

Who knew that a few months after that, we'd be making a stop at the Animal Kingdom's baby care center and get asked to be in the Walt Disney World Vacation planning video. Dh and I have been cut in and out of it different years, but JJ has been in it consistently. Probably because us and one other mom and baby were the only ones who weren't paid actors. Cheaper to keep us than them in it?

Yes it would be bad to miss Belle. Can't miss Sarah's favorite if I can help it.

If I remember right Jeremy turned 5 weeks old on his first official trip (well you could say by the time he was 5 weeks old that was actually his 3rd trip. We went in June and found out while we were down there that I was pregnant and then we went again 2 months before I was due to have him.) I can't wait to see all the baby care centers. I've read good things about most of them too. I never really used the one's at DL because I found nursing on the rides to be so much easier than having to walk back to a baby care center.

That's really cool that you guys are in a Vacation planning video. You probably are a whole lot cheaper to keep in than the paid actors. But it is fun to say that JJ is in a video as a baby.

Yes it would be bad to miss Belle. Can't miss Sarah's favorite if I can help it.

If I remember right Jeremy turned 5 weeks old on his first official trip (well you could say by the time he was 5 weeks old that was actually his 3rd trip. We went in June and found out while we were down there that I was pregnant and then we went again 2 months before I was due to have him.) I can't wait to see all the baby care centers. I've read good things about most of them too. I never really used the one's at DL because I found nursing on the rides to be so much easier than having to walk back to a baby care center.

That's really cool that you guys are in a Vacation planning video. You probably are a whole lot cheaper to keep in than the paid actors. But it is fun to say that JJ is in a video as a baby.

It's fun to see what they've kept or deleted. It's almost been a decade, and it's still being used! The first year was the best, there was a great fade in/fade out of JJ and dh leaving the baby care center saying it's for dads too.

Meeting Anna and Elsa is at the top of my list!!! Can't wait!

Be sure to plan the meet during a cooler part of the day. The wait is outdoors. Worked out perfectly for us because it was a nice cool evening in the 60's!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter