Epcot Space Restaurant News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windows seem a lot smaller than I was thinking they'd be. Maybe that's just the angle/distance they shot it at? Looks a bit different than the concept art.

I get what you are saying, but some of it might be the angle, which appears much more straight on to one of the pillars between the windows. These also look more square than in the concept art so maybe they are actually taller than in the concept art

I think its the angle. Compared to the tables and ceiling, the windows seem to have the same porportions.
Just hoping it opens before our next trip.

Is it just me, or do those tables look tiny?! They're very narrow. Much smaller than the concept art (as the windows are, too)

With the recent opening of the restrooms at the France pavilion in EPCOT, it made me think of the restroom theming for this restaurant.

Will it have view-ports looking out at space? Jettison buttons? :oops:

With the recent opening of the restrooms at the France pavilion in EPCOT, it made me think of the restroom theming for this restaurant.

Will it have view-ports looking out at space? Jettison buttons? :oops:
As long as it doesn’t have bags, I’ll call it a win!

What would really fire me up, beyond all belief, is if they got the rights to have The Restaurant at the End of the Universe. Seriously, think Coral Reef but instead of the aquarium, a massive IMAX type screen showing End of the Universe scene, played backward and forward, from one of the greatest Sci-Fi Trilogies ever written. I would certainly pay for a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.

Oh that old Janx spirit... Not to mention being hit on the head with a gold brick wrapped in a lemon slice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter