Epcot Space Restaurant News

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the sound of this place! I didn't expect the entrance to actually be at Mission: SPACE, but it makes sense. I hope the menu's good and not just Space Food Sticks and Astronaut Bread. "It's the bread of astronauts." ;)

What would really fire me up, beyond all belief, is if they got the rights to have The Restaurant at the End of the Universe. Seriously, think Coral Reef but instead of the aquarium, a massive IMAX type screen showing End of the Universe scene, played backward and forward, from one of the greatest Sci-Fi Trilogies ever written. I would certainly pay for a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.

I mean, I'd rather it were say one of the black hole scenes from Interstellar, but I'd be down with your idea as well. The cool thing about what this appears to be, it could do BOTH. Monday could be orbiting Earth, Tuesday a far off view of the Milkyway Galaxy, Weds Visiting Alpha Centauri, Thursday viewing the cats eye nebula, Friday cruising by the rings of Saturn and Saturday the storms of Jupiter, and Sundays, well, they could be random IP day :)

I'm so excited about this! I'm thinking lots of dry ice drinks and liquid nitrogen desserts. :yay: Like the ones they have at the food & wine fest....I believe it's at the Chew stand or near by.

Has any information or rumored info been released yet on whether the new space themed Epcot restaurant will be CS or TS? Or CS with required reservations, like BOG lunch?

Also, is it expected to be open by next Fall?

Thanks!

Does Patina do Maria and Enzo if so their food is craptastic.

I want some unique and fu my space food

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter