Epcot Space Restaurant News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, thanks for this. Lots of EPCOT news today it seems! I guess there is chance those front of gate permits are in relation to this, or other FW improvements and not the rumored hotel.

What would really fire me up, beyond all belief, is if they got the rights to have The Restaurant at the End of the Universe. Seriously, think Coral Reef but instead of the aquarium, a massive IMAX type screen showing End of the Universe scene, played backward and forward, from one of the greatest Sci-Fi Trilogies ever written. I would certainly pay for a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.

What would really fire me up, beyond all belief, is if they got the rights to have The Restaurant at the End of the Universe. Seriously, think Coral Reef but instead of the aquarium, a massive IMAX type screen showing End of the Universe scene, played backward and forward, from one of the greatest Sci-Fi Trilogies ever written. I would certainly pay for a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.

and then instead of Club 33, they could have a Club 42 area ;)

I know it can never happen due to all the licensing (or if it is did, more likely would be a Universal), but a restaurant or attraction themed to Ready Player One would be pretty fun

and then instead of Club 33, they could have a Club 42 area ;)

I know it can never happen due to all the licensing (or if it is did, more likely would be a Universal), but a restaurant or attraction themed to Ready Player One would be pretty fun
I loved that book. I was afraid to see the movie. I'm sure I'll catch it on DVD. As to the first part... being part of The Ultimate Answer Club would be cool...

I loved that book. I was afraid to see the movie. I'm sure I'll catch it on DVD. As to the first part... being part of The Ultimate Answer Club would be cool...

I very much enjoyed both the book and the movie - but the movie is a lot different, so as long as you accept that going in I think you will enjoy the movie a lot more than if you want to see the book in movie form (It's almost like 2 different takes on the same situation)

I wonder how willing Disney will be to stay true to theme on this one. Can we expect some meals that guests will have to hydrate themselves? :tongue:

My only hope? That there TRULY is that much distance between tables as depicted in the artwork. Tired of elbowing my neighbors or overhearing their personal conversations (not just at WDW...). Pet peeve. At Biergarten, it's one thing. It's communal.

I wonder how willing Disney will be to stay true to theme on this one. Can we expect some meals that guests will have to hydrate themselves? :tongue:

I said on another thread I just picture freeze dried food.

While I'm sure they come through and do something great, it seems like quite the challenge!!

My only hope? That there TRULY is that much distance between tables as depicted in the artwork. Tired of elbowing my neighbors or overhearing their personal conversations (not just at WDW...). Pet peeve. At Biergarten, it's one thing. It's communal.

That’s authentic to Europe though. I went to a restaurant in Germany with just 3 loooooong tables and sitting right next to strangers. Doesn’t bother me that much

The real question is: With this confirmed location, what’s going on at Wonders of Life?

Although I'd be up for a PGGB, or a Jinnin Tonnix, I'm not so sure I'm up for talking to my meal before it is cooked, convincing me to eat it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter