• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot Passport

as promised, a new set.
I hope you will like this one as much as the first set. :goodvibes

canada-pp2.gif

china-PP2.gif

france-PP2.gif

germany-PP2.gif

italy-PP2.gif

japan-pp2.gif

mexico-PP2.gif

morocco-pp2.gif

norway-pp2.gif

uk-PP2.gif

usa-PP2.gif

Here are the changed passport things,

norway3.gif

PP-Front.gif

I am working on a new set of pages ,lol :goodvibes
Thank you so much for the changes!!! Am I missing it, b/c I tend to do that, but I don't see Daisy added into the group on the passport cover...it still looks like the Fab 5 instead of Fab 6.

Can't wait to see the new pages!! You are very talented!!

THESE ARE TOOOOOO MUCH I love the 2nd set even more. I think I will use the first set for my DS and the second for DD. I just ahve a quick questions. Some told me that you can also get stamps in epcot at innoventtions east and west and test track ect? Does anyone know if this is the case, and if so can we get pages for those places as well???

I am going to try and print these back to back and then take to office max to get them spiral bound. Thanks again these are terrific.

Are there passports for the Magic Kingdom too????? If there are, any chance you can work on a passport for that if you haven't already done so? If you have can you tell me where it is posted? Thanks so much!!!! I am truly getting giddy with excitement over all of my presents for the kiddos!!!! They still don't even know we are going yet!!! haha lol.:woohoo:

three ( or more ) cheers for you for all of the wonderful work that you do!!!!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Some told me that you can also get stamps in epcot at innoventtions east and west and test track ect? Does anyone know if this is the case, and if so can we get pages for those places as well???

When we were there this past May, there were Kidcot Fun Stops at Innoventions (at an entrance-to the one with Plastic Works), Test Track (inside the gift shop at the end of the ride), The Seas (go upstairs after the Nemo ride), and The Land (I forget where). I think there may have been another one where Figment is. They didn't have any stamps as far as I could tell. We just got paper charms for a necklace. There were five holes on the necklace. Test Track gave us two different ones, so I thought we were done. I saw some other people with another 3D paper charm, which is what makes me think there's one by Figment (It was shaped like that building).

This is too cool - thank you for doing all of this work! :yay: We are going on a supr of the moment trip which is really warring with my planning genes, so I need all the help I can get this trip, plus we didn't want to spend any additional funds, preferring to save money for next years two week trip. Again, I am truly thankful:worship:

Pat,
Wow, thank you for taking a little idea and going with it....these exceed everything I had envisioned....thanks
cnlmom

I made a tshirt design for you using the mickeyheads and a fab 6.
the fab 5 was a bit too small so I choose to use this one..
Hope you like it:goodvibes
Wish I had a bigger version of the mickey with baloons, but this is the only one I have right now.... ( maybe someone else has a bigger version :goodvibes

epcot-blue1.jpg

epcot-rood.jpg

epcot-wit.jpg

epcot-wit2.jpg

baloonmickey1.jpg

baloonmickey2.jpg

baloonmickey3.jpg

Wow, Pat, these are fabulous! When I looked at the first page at the passport, I thought they would make a great shirt, too! Could you do one with Epcot 2007 under it instead of the "small world" quote? And the white Mickey with balloons with Epcot 2007 under it?

Thank you so, so much! I think I will be making DD a passport, too, this year now!

Wow, Pat, these are fabulous! When I looked at the first page at the passport, I thought they would make a great shirt, too! Could you do one with Epcot 2007 under it instead of the "small world" quote? And the white Mickey with balloons with Epcot 2007 under it?

Thank you so, so much! I think I will be making DD a passport, too, this year now!

I am so glad you all like these pages :goodvibes :hug:

Here is the design with 2007 and I also went ahead and made 2008 :goodvibes

epcot1.jpg

epcot2.jpg

epcot3.jpg

epcot4.jpg

epcot5.jpg

epcot6.jpg

epcot7.jpg

epcot8.jpg

ep1.jpg

ep2.jpg

Have you thought about doing Passport pages for the different countires at animal Kingdom? I think it would be a great complement to the EPCOT one.

esclibster

Pat,
I have just been browsing through the boards and came across this thread, I am totally amazed!!! I am a student art and graphics teacher and there is no way that I could have done something so professional :faint:
I'm glad I don't have any students as good as you they would put me to shame :lmao:

I would love to use your passport pages, are you sure you don't mind ??

Can't wait to see what you will come up with next :thumbsup2:

:cheer2: :dance3: :banana: :yay: :cool1: Thank you, Pat! We will be the coolest family at Epcot!:flower3:

You are very welcome :goodvibes

Have you thought about doing Passport pages for the different countires at animal Kingdom? I think it would be a great complement to the EPCOT one.

esclibster

I don't think the other parks have the passport like Epcot does....:confused3

Thanks, Pat, for the awesome passport pages and t-shirt designs

Helen

You are very welcome as well:goodvibes

Pat,
I have just been browsing through the boards and came across this thread, I am totally amazed!!! I am a student art and graphics teacher and there is no way that I could have done something so professional :faint:
I'm glad I don't have any students as good as you they would put me to shame :lmao:

I would love to use your passport pages, are you sure you don't mind ??

Can't wait to see what you will come up with next :thumbsup2:

I don't mind at all, I created them so people might want to use them.Thanks for the kind words but there is so much more to see, all the designers have so many awesome designs, you better check all the designers threads :grouphug:

Hi everyone

I had gotten an email from Brigitte about the passport pages,
I finally figured out how to print them without having any white pages, I hope....

Here is the right order.
I am starting with the bottom page and work to the top.
once you have them all printed out you can put them on top of eachother and will have a passport :goodvibes If all goes well :rotfl:
don't worry if it looks strange now, once you put it all together it will work, trust me ;) :thumbsup2
after you put them together, you can either sow the pages together like they do in a real passport, or staple them.... if that is an option....

first you print one side, than turn it over and print the other side on the back...
made the fab 5 and the fab 6 so choose one of them....
Do Not print them both or you will mess up.....

fab6-back.gif

fab5-back.gif

after you printed one of the covers, print the next page as inside of the cover....

mex1-can2.gif

Front
can1-mex2.gif

Back

nor1-eng2.gif

Front

uk1-nor2.gif

Back

chi1-fran2.gif

Front

fran1-chi2.gif

Back

ger1-mor2.gif

Front

mor1-ger2.gif

Back

ita1-jap2.gif

Front

jap1-ita2.gif

Back and also the middle page of the passport :goodvibes

usa-center.gif

I hope this will help anyone who wants to print the passport.
Just use some greetingscard or pretty thick paper so the back won't show through.
Have fun printing :teeth:

You are amazing Pat. Thanks for figuring this out, cutting and rearranging.
I'm going to print them out next week.
Thanks so much.
Angela

Thanks so much for re-arranging the pages :thumbsup2:
I have a ?? though,, I have tried to print the pages and can't get them to line up. I have used windows picure and fax viewer, then gone to print. I have set the paper at A5, but when I put the card back in to print out the reverse sheet the edges don't match up,,, what can I do??

:thanks: for any help

Hi everyone

I had gotten an email from Brigitte about the passport pages,
I finally figured out how to print them without having any white pages, I hope....

Here is the right order.
I am starting with the bottom page and work to the top.
once you have them all printed out you can put them on top of eachother and will have a passport :goodvibes If all goes well :rotfl:
don't worry if it looks strange now, once you put it all together it will work, trust me ;) :thumbsup2
after you put them together, you can either sow the pages together like they do in a real passport, or staple them.... if that is an option....

first you print one side, than turn it over and print the other side on the back...
made the fab 5 and the fab 6 so choose one of them....
Do Not print them both or you will mess up.....

fab6-back.gif

fab5-back.gif

after you printed one of the covers, print the next page as inside of the cover....

mex1-can2.gif

Front
can1-mex2.gif

Back

nor1-eng2.gif

Front

uk1-nor2.gif

Back

chi1-fran2.gif

Front

fran1-chi2.gif

Back

ger1-mor2.gif

Front

mor1-ger2.gif

Back

ita1-jap2.gif

Front

jap1-ita2.gif

Back and also the middle page of the passport :goodvibes

usa-center.gif

I hope this will help anyone who wants to print the passport.
Just use some greetingscard or pretty thick paper so the back won't show through.
Have fun printing :teeth:

cool thanks

I will figure out how to print these so both sides line up.

I thought I finally had all the settings on my printer right. I have gotten both sides to line up now but then the pictures and mickey ears get cut off a bit. If I could just move them all away from the edges about 1/4 inch then they'd be perfect.

If I size them so the pictures aren't cut off then the front and back sides don't line up.

I may try a different printer. OR, I may just go with the cut off pictures. I don't think my boys will notice.

I've got them to line up by putting the settings on borderless, cropping to fit and printing 2 per page as 5x7. If I don't do 'crop to fit' the little pictures are fine but the front and back sides don't line up.

Anyone got any ideas or got this to work??
Thanks
Angela

I will figure out how to print these so both sides line up.

I thought I finally had all the settings on my printer right. I have gotten both sides to line up now but then the pictures and mickey ears get cut off a bit. If I could just move them all away from the edges about 1/4 inch then they'd be perfect.

If I size them so the pictures aren't cut off then the front and back sides don't line up.

I may try a different printer. OR, I may just go with the cut off pictures. I don't think my boys will notice.

I've got them to line up by putting the settings on borderless, cropping to fit and printing 2 per page as 5x7. If I don't do 'crop to fit' the little pictures are fine but the front and back sides don't line up.

Anyone got any ideas or got this to work??
Thanks
Angela

Hiya

I am going to figure this out for you somehow sometime,lol!!

I had them resized to about 90 percent and copied them to a word file and printed them out, and they did not line up either.....
Maybe I have to center them first ,so I will give that a try.
After I have figured it out ( unless someone else is faster with this) I will post here to let you know and you might want to PM me your email adress so I can send them out as word files....

but right now, I have not figured it out yet but I will work on it, when I get some time for it.... ( I am swamped with requests right now,kinda sorta)

Hi,, I did the word document thing and it worked, I did them all at 90percent and then centred them vertically and horizontally. They printed ok, maybe just a millimetre out, but certainly much better than before. If anyone wants the document, pm me your email addy :thumbsup2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter