• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot Passport

Pat,
OH MY GOD!!!!!! These are absolutely wonderful.:) You are so talented.
My daughter was just saying she wanted to get a passport book in Epcot for them to sign and what do you know You have made one even better than anyone could buy.
Thank you so much for doing this.
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:
Dot

Ok, I got them all saved, but my question is best way to put them together like a book?? Any one done this or have any ideas???

Thank you all for your kind words :goodvibes
it is a lot of work and I hope someone will be using these on their trip.
I am having fun creating these though :teeth:
if you want anything changed, let me know and I will try to work on it :)

here are all the pages :teeth:

passport-USA.gif

passport-france.gif

passport-mexico.gif

passport-unitedkd.gif

passport-norway.gif

passport-china.gif

passport-germany.gif

passport-canada1.gif

passport-italy.gif

passport-morocco.gif

passport-japan2.gif

the front again

epcotpassport1.gif

and a back side

back-PP.gif

Pat you did a great job
could you do Belle and Aurora for France.
Pooh and gang for England.
Snow White for Germany.

Pat you did a great job
could you do Belle and Aurora for France.
Pooh and gang for England.
Snow White for Germany.

I wil ltry to come up with something later today or this weekend...:goodvibes

Hi!

Pat! I love your designs!!

:yay: I've been looking for something almost exactly like this for our shirts on our Epcot World Showcase day. Since we're eating at Chef Mickey's first, I thought that Mickey & Minnie surrounded by all the different countrys' flags would be perfect! :yay:

First, are your designs (specifically, Mickey holding the flag balloons & the gang surrounded by the Mickey Ear Flags) set up for iron-on tranfser as well - or can they just be used for the Epcot passports? (I'm new to this, so can I just copy & paste your designs in WORD? Not sure...)

Secondly, I was wondering... (I'm not sure if you can customize your design or not, and, if you can't, that's okay! :) )

Instead of it saying "Epcot Passport", can you change it to say -

"It's A Small World After All!"

I'd put the image of the Fab-5 surrounded by all the Mickey Ear Flags w/ the words "It's A Small World After All!" on the front of our shirts and the image of Mickey holding all the Flag Balloons on the back of our shirts.

Thanks so much!! :flower3:

Hi!

Pat! I love your designs!!

:yay: I've been looking for something almost exactly like this for our shirts on our Epcot World Showcase day. Since we're eating at Chef Mickey's first, I thought that Mickey & Minnie surrounded by all the different countrys' flags would be perfect! :yay:

First, are your designs (specifically, Mickey holding the flag balloons & the gang surrounded by the Mickey Ear Flags) set up for iron-on tranfser as well - or can they just be used for the Epcot passports? (I'm new to this, so can I just copy & paste your designs in WORD? Not sure...)

Secondly, I was wondering... (I'm not sure if you can customize your design or not, and, if you can't, that's okay! :) )

Instead of it saying "Epcot Passport", can you change it to say -

"It's A Small World After All!"

I'd put the image of the Fab-5 surrounded by all the Mickey Ear Flags w/ the words "It's A Small World After All!" on the front of our shirts and the image of Mickey holding all the Flag Balloons on the back of our shirts.

Thanks so much!! :flower3:

I made a tshirt design for you using the mickeyheads and a fab 6.
the fab 5 was a bit too small so I choose to use this one..
Hope you like it:goodvibes
Wish I had a bigger version of the mickey with baloons, but this is the only one I have right now.... ( maybe someone else has a bigger version :goodvibes

epcot-blue1.jpg

epcot-rood.jpg

epcot-wit.jpg

epcot-wit2.jpg

baloonmickey1.jpg

baloonmickey2.jpg

baloonmickey3.jpg

Dear Pat,
I hope you never tire of hearing this...you are AWESOME! :cool1: My kids will definitely put the passport to good use on our next trip. Thanks for sharing your talents.

You are incredible!!!! I love Epcot and love your version of the passport. You are so gracious to share your talent!!!

Thanks so much!

Michaela

I made a tshirt design for you using the mickeyheads and a fab 6.
the fab 5 was a bit too small so I choose to use this one..
Hope you like it:goodvibes
Wish I had a bigger version of the mickey with baloons, but this is the only one I have right now.... ( maybe someone else has a bigger version :goodvibes

epcot-blue1.jpg

epcot-rood.jpg

epcot-wit.jpg

epcot-wit2.jpg

baloonmickey1.jpg

baloonmickey2.jpg

baloonmickey3.jpg

I am very new to this thread...first timer!! You are awesome!!! How do you get this on a shirt? I'm a bit confused...any help would be greatly appreciated for a newbie!!!
Also, how do you print the passport book? (which is awesome too) Again, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!!
TIA,
Lesley
P.S.--Do you have an autograph book by chance?

Thank you all for your kind words :goodvibes
it is a lot of work and I hope someone will be using these on their trip.
I am having fun creating these though :teeth:
if you want anything changed, let me know and I will try to work on it :)

here are all the pages :teeth:

passport-USA.gif

passport-france.gif

passport-mexico.gif

passport-unitedkd.gif

passport-norway.gif

passport-china.gif

passport-germany.gif

passport-canada1.gif

passport-italy.gif

passport-morocco.gif

passport-japan2.gif

the front again

epcotpassport1.gif

and a back side

back-PP.gif

Hi, It's the newbie again...sorry to be such a pest. Like I said, I love your designs!! On the Norway page, could you possibly replace Mickey & Minnie with the Disney Princesses together (one picture) only because we are doing the Storybook Princess Dinner there in Norway? That would be awesome!! Also, on the cover, could you do the Fab 6 like on the shirt design, or is it too small to put all 6? We love Daisy and it seems she's always left out!! Poor Daisy!! If you can't, I understand! Really not trying to be a pest!
TIA,
Lesley

These are great. I have been trying, for 1/2 hour, to figure out how to print this like a book. Can anybody help me?

I am very new to this thread...first timer!! You are awesome!!! How do you get this on a shirt? I'm a bit confused...any help would be greatly appreciated for a newbie!!!
Also, how do you print the passport book? (which is awesome too) Again, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!!
TIA,
Lesley
P.S.--Do you have an autograph book by chance?

I do have some autograph pages on my website...
I have been thinking about printing these, best thing I can think of is copy them into word, 2 on a page and then print them, after that you turn the page (you printed) over and print 2 more on the back of the paper....
it would need to be a bit thicker paper than the "normal paper....
( that is the only thing I can come up with.....)

Hi, It's the newbie again...sorry to be such a pest. Like I said, I love your designs!! On the Norway page, could you possibly replace Mickey & Minnie with the Disney Princesses together (one picture) only because we are doing the Storybook Princess Dinner there in Norway? That would be awesome!! Also, on the cover, could you do the Fab 6 like on the shirt design, or is it too small to put all 6? We love Daisy and it seems she's always left out!! Poor Daisy!! If you can't, I understand! Really not trying to be a pest!
TIA,
Lesley

I will try to change this for you later today or tomorrow....

These are great. I have been trying, for 1/2 hour, to figure out how to print this like a book. Can anybody help me?

Hiya

I have said this above in the post

you can print one on a think piece of paper, then turn it over and print a second one on the back. or copy them into word and do 2 on one page, than print and turn the page over, print the back...

I am not sure if this will work, I hope it will..

(or maybe someone else will have a tip for this)

Here are the changed passport things,

norway3.gif

epcot-front.gif

I am working on a new set of pages ,lol :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter