Epcot Passport

cnlmom

Quiet Women Never Make History
I know you can purchase a passport in Epcot and get it stamped in each country. Has anyone attempted to make one, similar to autograph pages? I understand they will put in a stamp at each country and write something in the countries native language.

Hiya

I have started work on these...
right now these are the only ones I can show you, I am still working on the other countries..
not sure it has enough info or if it needs adding, if you think I should change things, add or remove..... let me know :goodvibes
hope you like these. ( I am still looking around for some international Disney characters....)

epcotpassport1.gif

reposting the pages with the rest of them in post 9

Pat, those look FANTASTIC.......
I have not seen a copy of the passport you can purchase, but I imagine whatyou are putting together is much nicer!!!!! I cannot wait to see more.

Hiya

I have started work on these...
right now these are the only ones I can show you, I am still working on the other countries..
not sure it has enough info or if it needs adding, if you think I should change things, add or remove..... let me know :goodvibes
hope you like these. ( I am still looking around for some international Disney characters....)

epcotpassport1.gif

passport-2uk.gif

passport-japan.gif

passport-china.gif

WOW Pat what an awesome job you have done on those.

Pat,
I agree - they look GREAT! Yours are so much better than that link picture. How many countries do they have at Epcot?

Thank you all for your kind words :goodvibes
it is a lot of work and I hope someone will be using these on their trip.
I am having fun creating these though :teeth:
if you want anything changed, let me know and I will try to work on it :)

here are all the pages :teeth:

passport-USA.gif

passport-france.gif

passport-mexico.gif

passport-unitedkd.gif

passport-norway.gif

passport-china.gif

passport-germany.gif

passport-canada1.gif

passport-italy.gif

passport-morocco.gif

passport-japan2.gif

the front again

epcotpassport1.gif

and a back side

back-PP.gif

Outstanding work, as usual, Pat:thumbsup2

It is always a pleasure to see what you come up with next:goodvibes

you wouldn't happen to have it on a word doc. or another program that you would be able to send to me?

Sure thing, that is what they are here for!!
feel free to use them :grouphug:

(you can just right click and save them to your computer:))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter