Epcot Forever - What did you think?!

What did you think of Epcot Forever?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am so PSYCHED that for our ONE park day, we are doing AK and Epcot! I was a huge fan of the original Illuminations, not loving it so much as they chopped it up, year after year. I was sad to hear it was closing, but I LOVE the music for Epcot Forever. Can't wait!

The classic music is great and looks good from what little they show you

Now I am so excited for this show. Thanks for posting sneak peeks!:charac2::sail::jumping1::earsboy:pixiedust: Already booked a specialty cruise for DH and I for our upcoming trip in Oct. 10 days and counting till we will be there!

I think this is going to be really great. I was pretty sick of Illuminations. I kinda like the idea of changing out the shows each year. I just wish that Happily Wvwr After had been gone at the one year mark. I really hate that show

I think this is going to be really great. I was pretty sick of Illuminations. I kinda like the idea of changing out the shows each year. I just wish that Happily Wvwr After had been gone at the one year mark. I really hate that show
Ahh, how dare you :P haha, jk. But HEA is far and away my absolute favorite attraction at WDW right now, perfect in every way. Though I know everyone has their personal preferences. I don't get it, but I can accept it lol.

But while this new show will only last for less than a year, it's expected/predicted that the following show will be around for much longer than that.

One Little Spark....and Walt? Yeah, I’m in tears. Had my doubts, but absolutely loved it. Still felt a little weird without the globe center stage

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter