Epcot Forever - What did you think?!

What did you think of Epcot Forever?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the kites look cool.
Anxious to see video of the full show.
While I will miss Illuminations, looking forward to seeing the new show nex month.

Oh my gosh. This soundtrack is giving me chills. Magic Journeys ... Tomorrow’s Child. I love the throwback with the kites — reminds me of Surprise in the Skies. It’s the Epcot I grew up with (although Magic Journeys had moved to MK when I first recall seeing it.)

I liked Illuminations Reflections of Earth but I LOVED the old Illuminations with 1812 Overture. If they include 1812 Overture as a throwback to the old Illuminations, I will completely lose my mind.

SO excited! While I'm sure I'll likely love the new show as well, as amazing as HEA is and how great this one looks, I'm sad that this one will only be around for like a year.

Just did the same.... we saw our last Illuminations two weeks ago and will be there the week the new show debuts. Honestly, I was thinking of cutting out early on our Epcot day but now I think we'll stay!

I grabbed a 6pm Via Napoli and am hoping to scoop at least one decent FP before we hop from MK!

Illuminations has a special place in our hearts. DD did the CP programme in 2009/2010 and was a server in the Rose and Crown so spent 15 months catching it every night but having seen this DH and I are even more excited for our trip in January. Great to hear a snippet of what will hopefully be a classic Disney soundtrack.

Mrs TT

What are the dates for this show's run? We won't be back until Christmas 2020. We're going to miss this one, aren't we? 😥

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter