Emails coming with no message

ilovediznee

Always planning our next trip home to Disney!!!
Dear DisBoard Tech Support,
Just an FYI that I rec'd an email to my hotmail account, "saying" it was from Disboards but had no message.

Not sure what is going on, but wanted to report it.

Thanks- Diane

Me too... but mine is Gmail and shows as (no sender) (no subject) but if I expand the details it shows from Disboards.

I've gotten about 12 of these today. Its quite frustrating as my emails come to my phone!

I've gottne several too. Sadly no one ever seems to read the tech board. at least anyone who matters in my experience

Have gotten a couple of those today myself.
Here's the source, in case it matters, my email changed for privacy:

X-Spam-Flag: NO
X-Envelope-From: boards@disboards.com
Return-Path: <boards@disboards.com>
Received: from disboards.com (mail.disboards.com [216.167.115.217])
by mail915c35.nsolutionszone.com (8.13.6/8.13.1) with ESMTP id o4D0euDR029829
for <sorsha@myemail.net>; Wed, 12 May 2010 20:40:58 -0400
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 20:40:56 -0400
Message-Id: <201005130040.o4D0euDR029829@mail915c35.nsolutionszone.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
X-MMR: 0

I woke up to 19 more and have gotten 8 in the past 2 hours! This is frustrating!

Mods, PLEASE let us know what is going on.

Is this something we should be concerned about, or not? Have accounts been scammed? Is there anything we can do to stop the emails?

Let us know, please!!

Hey guys, as i am still getting these messages I flagged and reported my own post. Hopefully someone will see it and take the appropriate actions! Hopefully I dont get kicked out but we will see!

I have had one too....... only message says QUIT........now my browser is being hijacked when I do searches. Not sure it is related yet I am scanning for Malware.

Hi I've gotten the same thing too. Mine are blank emails and when you expand it it says it's from disboards. I am on gmail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter