Elf Island

i always was partial to martydogs wootzilla @_@

Wow! So many woots, so little time :rolleyes:

Wouldn't it be hysterical if all of us dis'ers made a woot name? LOL

heh maybe it would be easier for them to just start adding woot words to the dictionary ROFL

RightSaidNed just registered....he's getting a little bored over in Smallworlds as theres nothing to do just yet....but looks like he'll be waiting a bit longer...Hmmmm....do Virtual Avatars dream when not logged into?? (sorry, a bit Asimovian there...Wootarific!

What the woot has this thread turned into? :confused3 heh
If only the elves would just let us in!!!

See.low (in all her wootiness)

:confused3 heh
If only the elves would just let us in!!!
Seriously! What the elf, man?!? No elves is making me thirsty!

Ricks (who wonders why must virtual games make me laugh so much; it's bad enough we get along so well)

We had a large WOOT group of family & friends in VMK, and many have moved over to other games, including Elf Island. We can't wait! :) :)

:lmao: You all are just too woot!:lmao: Well, I already registered for Elf Island before I read this thread. So, no woot in my name:confused3 . But, I will be known as RiverTink, could not get my old name of Tinkcollector.:tink:

Woot! So I couldn't use Goldengourd as a title for preregister, it told me it contained a "bad word". So I saw all this talk about woot characters, so went back and tried it as "Wootagourd"! and it worked! Had tried golden and gold combinations a few days ago and turns out that is the "Bad Word" not gourd. So Wootastic! :goodvibes And promise to stay away from that evil bad stuff - gold - while on elf island.

Woot! So I couldn't use Goldengourd as a title for preregister, it told me it contained a "bad word". So I saw all this talk about woot characters, so went back and tried it as "Wootagourd"! and it worked! Had tried golden and gold combinations a few days ago and turns out that is the "Bad Word" not gourd. So Wootastic! :goodvibes And promise to stay away from that evil bad stuff - gold - while on elf island.

LOL a woot tooting varmit! :lmao: i crack myself up

Aww, so if I can't call you golden anymore, shall I call you "Your Wootiness" :confused3

Found this on their youtube video:

"With nonprofit partners and Mirrored Gaming™, kids’ game play is rewarded and they get to witness - through photos or videos- how their actions affect change in both the virtual and the real worlds."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter