El Camino Breaking Bad

Is it on Netflix now? I recently rewatched the last few episodes of Breaking Bad to get ready for this.

:jumping1: This sounds exciting - I think. I was a HUGE Breaking Bad fan. What is El Camino?

I never finished Breaking Bad. Guess I have to now. Except that I am on limited time with Amazon Prime (daughter's) and am trying to finish the Sopranos before she doesn't renew.

OK, I’m confused. The OP implied there was some new BB spin-off show. I guess I’ll have to google it. :confused3
It's the sequel movie that was made for Netflix.
As great a show as Breaking Bad was it got so intense and horrific at the end I had to psych myself up to watch. So I want to watch this and kinda dread it at the same time if that makes any sense.

Great! Could you give us a review, please?

Movie starts off where the BB series finished. Jesse Pinkman is the focus but you will see appearances by Skinny Pete, Joe (go for Joe), Ed (Robert Forster), Bryan Cranston, and more. Acting was superb. Movie doesn't really work as a standalone so if you haven't seen the series, you may not love it.

Movie starts off where the BB series finished. Jesse Pinkman is the focus but you will see appearances by Skinny Pete, Joe (go for Joe), Ed (Robert Forster), Bryan Cranston, and more. Acting was superb. Movie doesn't really work as a standalone so if you haven't seen the series, you may not love it.
Don’t forget Todd...
(There was more of him to like.)

Last edited:
breaking-bad-heisenberg-face-t-shirt-logo.jpg

I thoroughly enjoyed this sequel, but did anyone else see where Robert Forster passed away today (the day of release)? So sad

Skinny p and badger were so awesome! You couldn't drive a 2 button elevator! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter