dvcrofr.com

Hello GR! Have you considered including total point inventory for sale in your deal report tool?

Just for fun: using your data at 1:11 PM on 2/27/2024 there are a total of 8076 points at GF currently listed for sale (contract size without regard for use year). That number represents 0.20% of DVC points for GF (if my figure of 4.08 million total for GF is correct).

Anyways - thanks again for the great site!

@Cyberc1978

$/pt is the total cost (initial + annual dues) divided by the total points over the life of the contract (no inflation or discounting). Disc $/pt discounts everything at 5% per annum with some simplifying assumptions (e.g., dues paid on 1st of the year, points are used immediately upon earning them, no dues inflation). Any available points at purchase are reduced by 50% if <7 months to expiration and 100% if <4 months to expiration.
FYI: love the tool but couldn’t locate the info behind these definitions/calcs until I searched the boards. Would be nice as a hover tooltip on the site.

Subsidized contracts have finally been split out for AUL and VB. You'll notice changes to the pricing tool and the price trends pages. Some of the metrics were recalculated (e.g., $/pt, discounted $/pt, normalized price) as the original values were calculated using regular dues.

One thing to note, the normalized price shouldn't be used to compare the value of subsidized vs unsubsidized contracts. Instead, use the discounted $/pt figure as that takes into account the lifetime "cash flows"

Subsidized contracts have finally been split out for AUL and VB. You'll notice changes to the pricing tool and the price trends pages. Some of the metrics were recalculated (e.g., $/pt, discounted $/pt, normalized price) as the original values were calculated using regular dues.

One thing to note, the normalized price shouldn't be used to compare the value of subsidized vs unsubsidized contracts. Instead, use the discounted $/pt figure as that takes into account the lifetime "cash flows"
HI, Can you do something about the data string lengths for PVB in the pricing trends table? Safari doesn't allow me to scroll right to see the data beyond the lengthy data strings from Jamieson.

HI, Can you do something about the data string lengths for PVB in the pricing trends table? Safari doesn't allow me to scroll right to see the data beyond the lengthy data strings from Jamieson.
I've tested and you can scroll in both Chrome and Safari. I changed the scroll to be within the Data String column now so that the table doesn't get too wide. Hope that works better for you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter