DVC Member Cruise 2025

I’ve been on hold for 57 minutes!
I just booked. The whole process from calling in until booking was 1 hour and I got through and on hold immediately. Good luck to everyone I hope you get what your looking for. We did.

Mine matches what I requested with the rep,

Mine is like off by 5 floors and 3/4 of the deck away. We had aft 10th floor and this is forward 5th floor. Same stateroom category... Something seems to have gone wrong with what she did, although it's not necessarily a bad room. Just not what we discussed at all... I wish I checked the DCL site before I hung up.

I also did get 2 confirmations from DVC regarding the cruise (stateroom numbers are not on their confirmations). Maybe it's related?

Mine is like off by 5 floors and 3/4 of the deck away. We had aft 10th floor and this is forward 5th floor. Same stateroom category... Something seems to have gone wrong with what she did, although it's not necessarily a bad room. Just not what we discussed at all... I wish I checked the DCL site before I hung up.

I also did get 2 confirmations from DVC regarding the cruise (stateroom numbers are not on their confirmations). Maybe it's related?
I haven't received any e-mails yet but rep said I should receive one today.

We called at 9:59 and got right through. Ultimately took an hour to finalize the booking since they were having technical issues taking payment.

You might want to try calling back in to ask about it.

I’m all booked and my first choice of cabin was available! 36 min of redialing, 1 hour and 2 minutes on hold, followed by 11 minutes to book.
That gives me hope! Now have been on hold for 44 Minutes. This is almost worse than trying to get Oogie Boogie Bash tickets lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter