DVC Member Cruise 2025

If you get into the que do you hear music right away after you hit the last one or do you hear a welcome message? Trying to gauge when to hang up and redial.

If you use Disney Visa, you have the six months to pay without penalty.

Only once it was cued in wrong, but eventually things were corrected. That was cancelled anyway due to Covid.

I think I'd rather get the 3% (+ 50% bonus to 4.5% total on travel redemptions) on the Chase Sapphire Reserve, if it's coded as travel. Especially since I have the no-fee Disney card that only gives 1%

My husband is on hold and has been for awhile - my anxiety is through the roof! (It's like a Run Disney registration day!)

If you get into the que do you hear music right away after you hit the last one or do you hear a welcome message? Trying to gauge when to hang up and redial.
It’s the same woman’s voice, but she says something about full payment at the time of booking instead of thank you for calling. Then you go to hold music.

We just got our cabin on deck 9. Our agent said that the call center room is completely full today and that we were her second reservation. Hope that everyone here gets the category that they want.

We didn't get the specific stateroom that we wanted, but we did get our preferred category.

We had five rooms picked out to try and book...but all were gone by the time we got on with the Member Services rep.! (We called right when the phone lines opened and were on hold about 20 minutes.)

Sounds like this cruise will sell out today.

For me - in the queue right at 0700, connected to a CM at 0748, call finished up at 0800, booking one stateroom. CM said I was his first booking as there were some sort of issues when things opened but is cleared up now. He also promised to do his “no hurricane” dance for us!!!

Good luck everyone!! Hopefully things will move quickly through the queues.

Edit - sorry I was so excited, forgot to clarify those times are Pacific time.

49 minutes until a CM picked up and then 17 minutes to book.
We got our preferred category, not exact location we most wanted, but fine.
I will say when she said the price, it was breathtaking - even though I had the points chart right in front of me!
We opted for bigger stateroom than usual as we are traveling with 2 over 6ft young men this time!
She did say multiple times that their computers were having issues - she said with entering payment info.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter