DVC Member Cruise 2025

You might want to try calling back in to ask about it.

So I just did that and after 45 minutes on hold got a response that they don't have access to the system to make changes to existing booking today - just new bookings. He couldn't even pull it up to take a look...

I'm sure by tomorrow what we originally had (if we ever even had it) will be gone, although people seem to mostly love the stateroom I see we got on the DCL website, so it could end up like one of those things that turn out for the best. Biggest downside is potential noise from foot traffic, which seems to bother a few more than the rest.

12:15 PM Update. Following categories are gone:

11C - Inside
9D/9C - Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom
8A - Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom
6A - Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom w Verandah
3A-1A - Concierge (All Room Types)

Just called and was able to get to the hold music. Still unsure if I am going to book.

Is it normal that the CM doesn't even ask if there are specific rooms you were interested in? She was just going to charge me the payment without even telling me what stateroom she was booking for me. Just asked for category and then she just put me on hold to continue the process to get to the payment page.

Is it normal that the CM doesn't even ask if there are specific rooms you were interested in? She was just going to charge me the payment without even telling me what stateroom she was booking for me. Just asked for category and then she just put me on hold to continue the process to get to the payment page.
No…my CM confirmed the stateroom number selected before moving on to take payment

Yeah, I asked her what stateroom she had on hold for me because there were certain ones I was interested in. She didn't even know what number she had grabbed for me. Glad I spoke up.
Good that you asked - I think the CM are trying to finish calls quickly to minimize wait times.

Compared to the previous few MC booking days, this one seems to be progressing much smoother. No reports of dropped calls, people getting to the hold queue quicker. Looks like the new phone system is helping.

Anybody still waiting? It seems like booking usually slows down by 2pm, but there are lots of categories still showing available on the DVC website. I hope everybody is getting through and getting what they want!

I'm in! I got my second choice category. I agree that this process seemed smoother, although the redial/on hold time was about the same. But to see the cabin already on the DCL website -- priceless!!
Have a great trip! Enjoyed getting to meet all of you on the Alaska MC back in 2015 (still, to this day one of the best cruises we’ve ever done)!

We are going a different direction next Summer (a 12-night European Capitals on Princess), so we didn’t think we could make this work as well, but hope everyone that goes has a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter