Duffy Bear :'(

I really don't understand why they can't make proper lines for meet'n'greet in DLP. Can't they see how well it works at WDW and DLR???

the_princess said:
I really don't understand why they can't make proper lines for meet'n'greet in DLP. Can't they see how well it works at WDW and DLR???

Especially when they had one there! Why get rid of it! I am really excited for DLP but I keep feeling disappointed by it though 4 rides 2 of which I really wanted to take Elsie on! The character meets are getting worse :( what can we do to get them to listen to us?

I love Duffy I think his story is sweet, he may not be in a film but he is in books. I was really hoping to see him in the parks agin and get a grate big bear hug :(

Tinks, I totally agree with you. Even my 7 year old DD was getting a little fed up (well, probably not as strong as that, but was commenting) that we saw the same characters over and over! We've never had that on previous trips - always a good mix :confused3!

Let's face it, Disney has a lot of popular characters - not just the 'fab 4', and not everyone wants to see the same over and over especially when paying for character meals! :rolleyes:

I hope it's different in November when we go!

It seems most visitors are happy seeing the Fab 4 mostly for some reason.

Just think of the character train. For me Clarice is the most tempting character for sure - she's rarely out. But still she has the smallest crowd by far.

It seems most visitors are happy seeing the Fab 4 mostly for some reason.

Just think of the character train. For me Clarice is the most tempting character for sure - she's rarely out. But still she has the smallest crowd by far.
My DBF just ogles Mrs Incredible...
So long as she doesn't do meet and greets I'm safe ;)

I do REALLY want to meet Duffy though.

The only times I like seeing the fab four in particular is if they are in UNUSUAL outfits. Not in normal attire...

I do tend to run towards Chip and Dale and Stitch...it's...sorta...uncontrollable... :lmao:

My DBF just ogles Mrs Incredible...
So long as she doesn't do meet and greets I'm safe ;)

I do REALLY want to meet Duffy though.

The only times I like seeing the fab four in particular is if they are in UNUSUAL outfits. Not in normal attire...

I do tend to run towards Chip and Dale and Stitch...it's...sorta...uncontrollable... :lmao:

You would have been happy today going to the meet and greet at Newport Bay hotel as there was Goofy and then Mickey on baseball outfits :)

Baseball outfits? Oh wow. Not what I would have expected in Newport Bay. ;)

Baseball outfits? Oh wow. Not what I would have expected in Newport Bay. ;)

Looked a bit like this

364790.jpg

What would you expect over there ? :confused3

Agree it's nice to see the fab 4 in different outfits. I think the thing is, a lot of visitors who go aren't that Disney mad and so don't recognise a lot of the 'film' characters, especially the modern ones - you just need to listen to some of the comments "who is that?" etc to realise. Not saying it is wrong, but I guess that is why they flog Mickey & Co to death.

Carrie - I too wouldn't have placed baseball outfits at NPB - more at HNY due to the US feel. I would have put nautical/sailor outfits more at NPB? Perhaps the characters got lost :rotfl:....

Carrie - I too wouldn't have placed baseball outfits at NPB - more at HNY due to the US feel. I would have put nautical/sailor outfits more at NPB? Perhaps the characters got lost :rotfl:....

You see I think that it goes well as the pictures and photos that they have in the NBC and sporting theme fits with the old fashionned baseball outfits where the HNY makes me think more of Broadway and the city high life :goodvibes

Looked a bit like this

364790.jpg

What would you expect over there ? :confused3

Nautical outfits like DLPDreams has posted.

But I agree with you too, I wouldn't put the baseball ones in HNY either. I met Daisy there in December with a very cute business like costume, and Goofy was on the schedule this month with a very similar outfit. Worked for me.

HNY had Goofy in his Gold swanky jacket when I was there in 09...

I'll see if I can dig out that highly embarrassing photo to show you...

Yes, swim gear would work too.

@ queenie: Lovely picture. The outfit that was on the poster was a different one, lighter colors. I slightly regret not staying around now, but EoS was calling my name too loud. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter