Duffy Bear :'(

It would be such a pity if he wasn't given more time. He is adorable and its our children's generation that he could become a favourite of. I do think he should be incorporated more and if there was a short film or cartoon his popularity would grow.

I saw on youtube one of the parks have a show with him in it like Playhouse disney style maybe the other parks should bring that in if they want him to be more popular. I just think he's cute anyway

He was there two of the four mornings I spent at the parks. The other mornings it was Minnie. One morning he wasn't there I met him at the DLH in a very cute French outfit. He was also alternating with Mickey & Minnie in DLH in French outfits for Bastille Day on Saturday.

Vala said:
He was there two of the four mornings I spent at the parks. The other mornings it was Minnie. One morning he wasn't there I met him at the DLH in a very cute French outfit. He was also alternating with Mickey & Minnie in DLH in French outfits for Bastille Day on Saturday.

Well it will be a win win for us then DD loves Minnie as well and has her little Minnie dress
Including bloomers ready for the trip

I read this on another forum According to InsideDLParis Duffy is not returning to the Boarding house for meets until the Halloween Festival.
What's the Boarding house? :confused3

That's the name of the background they use in his Meet and Greet area, the little house in the corner.

Vala said:
That's the name of the background they use in his Meet and Greet area, the little house in the corner.

So he won't be where he was any more? :(

We leave on the 29th September so we will just miss him as well x

I am not sure when that update mentioned was made. But I definitely saw him there on the weekend.

I am not sure when that update mentioned was made. But I definitely saw him there on the weekend.

That was reported on the Sunday, he will only been seen in the parade until Halloween. He may be in the DLH but thats pot luck if you see him.

Looks like I caught his last day then. I checked my pictures and he was there Saturday.

I'm really disappointed! Atleast we will see him in WDW x

poor Duffy! I wanna see him. Hopefully he'll be out when I'm there because Christmas season starts then.

Minnie ..yes Minnie is in the middle of all that :sad2:....is now located here and will be until Halloween (unless they change it again)

029-3.jpg

There wasn't one when I saw her 2.5 weeks ago either, and I was kind of hoping I had seen the one off thing. :sad2:

We loveminnie but another Minnie meet she is already at the studios, most hotel, the character train, normaly CM and inventions I'd like to see some one different no offense Minnie Elsie would ignore me if she knew I moaned about Minnie lol!

We loveminnie but another Minnie meet she is already at the studios, most hotel, the character train, normaly CM and inventions I'd like to see some one different no offense Minnie Elsie would ignore me if she knew I moaned about Minnie lol!

She wasn't at that spot in Studios today or last Friday it was Goofy..:confused3

Minnie is a big draw and crowd pleaser so I doubt they will ever reduce her and the other Fab 4's appearances ;)

Who you like to see instead if you could choose :goodvibes

Carrie_Cat said:
She wasn't at that spot in Studios today or last Friday it was Goofy..:confused3

Minnie is a big draw and crowd pleaser so I doubt they will ever reduce her and the other Fab 4's appearances ;)

Who you like to see instead if you could choose :goodvibes

I would like to see woody some where in an arranged meet! Or just a Pixar meet where they rotate! Some one other then buzz even though we do love him :) I guess we will have to scrum for Minnie then! Just never get great photos out of the scrums

COME ON DISNEYLAND PARIS THIS IS YOUR BIG YEAR YOUR BIG CELEBRATION DURING PEAK SEASON SORT IT OUT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter