Do you have a favorite Podcast panel member?

HEY WAIT JUST A MINUTE!! Will gets a guest mention but not that delightful, lovely, talented, charming, gorgeous, stupendous, outstanding Webmaster Regina??!!! Without me you'd never know that Bawb wears boxers. (ARGH!! I finally got that image out of my head and now it's back.) :eek:

I know when I've been insulted. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Now, Regina, do you REALLY want the kind of attention Will has been getting? Because if you do, I can dig other holes...

:worship: Reginia, you KNOW you are the best, honey!!!!!!!!!!

BTW---that was one of THE funniest podcasts EVER----I am still "poking my mind's eye out" to steal a phrase, imagining that classic scenario. Hey---actually that was sort of the REAL first ever podcast cruise in a way.

Too little too late. It's not easy being the Rodney Dangerfield of the Podcasters. :sad1:

Pete's voice. We need to work on developing a southern accent a bit though. You're in the south now, Pete!

John's voice...it's kinda raspy isn't it? I LIKE it!

Julie's perkiness.

Kevin's wit (and restaurant reviews) oh yeah, and the way he says "Crab cake" and "Kees on the leeps."

Bawb for the way he seems to ignore all the wisecracks thrown at him. :moped:

Cory....he's an important asset to the podcast and it wouldn't be the same without him! :blush: (Nothing jumped out of my brain! I'm sorry!!!:hug: )

:duck: ....I said I'm SORRY!

Regina is our Maris.

Or Carlton the Doorman if you prefer.

:lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2:

For me - it is really hard to pick a favourite. I love them all.

I give up. I have been trying for a while to pick one and it just doesn't work. They each bring something special and my favourite depends on the day, and my mood. :goodvibes

Favorite Pod Squad member! That's like asking me to choose my favorite child, and who can do that;)

DisneyKevin - "Regina is our Maris."

- "She's ounces of fun."
- "Once the poor dear was so frightened during a thunder storm I had to coax her out from under the bed with a valium tied to the end of a string."
- "Do you like my new tie? It was a gift from Maris. She made it out of her fat pants."

Can you tell we've been watching re-runs?

John

- "She's ounces of fun."
- "Once the poor dear was so frightened during a thunder storm I had to coax her out from under the bed with a valium tied to the end of a string."
- "Do you like my new tie? It was a gift from Maris. She made it out of her fat pants."

Can you tell we've been watching re-runs?

John

OMG!!!! I even have my DS's (14 & 10) hooked!
My favorite Maris line is.........
Martin: She hasn't taken up horse back riding, has she?
Niles: No, no, she wanted to but unfortunately her little quadracepts are so tight she's incapable of straddling anything larger than a border collie.

My favorite line ever is "the bicycle built for two", Im curious if anyone knows it.

OMG!!!! I even have my DS's (14 & 10) hooked!
My favorite Maris line is.........
Martin: She hasn't taken up horse back riding, has she?
Niles: No, no, she wanted to but unfortunately her little quadracepts are so tight she's incapable of straddling anything larger than a border collie.

My favorite line ever is "the bicycle built for two", Im curious if anyone knows it.
Do you mean this one?

Niles: Why don't we call Alison and ask her what she finds strange about us - we can both be on an extension.

Frasier: Better yet, why not get on a bicycle made for 2, ride over there and ask her what she finds strange about us!!

Here's a Maris montage on Youtube...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mriU5oEko-A

Do you mean this one?

Niles: Why don't we call Alison and ask her what she finds strange about us - we can both be on an extension.

Frasier: Better yet, why not get on a bicycle made for 2, ride over there and ask her what she finds strange about us!!

BINGO!!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

"I cant go to the race track with you Dad. Looking at people with slender builds, wearing expensive silks and carry riding crops makes me think of Maris."

- "How do you calm Maris when she's upset?"
- "I slip a tranquilizer into her Slim Fast."

"No, Maris, you cant gain weight from a glucose IV."
"No, they dont make one with NutraSweet."

:blush: I didn't know who Maris was. Never watched Frazier. :rolleyes1

Pete!!

(Hey Pete, since I said you, do I win a Podcast Cruise?)

Sorry, I am shameless.

I am voting for Bawb as I will be lobbying for one of those high paying, low work government jobs when he becomes President.

All of them!
I love all their segments, esspecially Julies Store Tours and i can't wait for Corey's college programme/ international programme segment! SO MANY QUESTIONS!

100% Kevin, I think his voice is soothing and he always seems to have alot of interesting details and stories when is segment is on. Keep up the great work Kevin, and Bob...you are a close second in my heart! :lovestruc

Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter